Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

Have you ever been permitted to wet yourself?


Recommended Posts

For me, when I was 16, I went to the school christmas party and drunk juices/water a lot. Then the urge had started. I walked home crossing my legs and holding my crotch. I was about bursting on public. When I arrived home, Dad had left to airport for business trip and mom was home alone. When I opened the door and entered home, I couldn't even walk to reach toilet. I was stuck. So I told mom everything and she permitted me to wet myself. She told me that she'll do the laundry. So I just relieved it and let it go. It felt so good to be relieved and wet. Then I took a shower and started studying.

Have you ever been permitted to wet yourself, like my case?

Link to post

Permitted might not be the right word. But one time my ex and I were walking home, almost there and I was really bursting. Really really bad, almost leaking. And she told me to just wet myself. That noone would see it. I was wearing a skirt and tights and it was dark, so she was right. So I did.

Link to post

One night my ex-wife and I were driving home from a party. I was absolutely ready to burst. Her first idea was to pull off the freeway, but when we looked at the exit signs we realized we were in a neighborhood from which we would be lucky to escape  alive, so that option was gone. The ex was quite kinky. She had a long, long history of fetish clubs and dungeon parties going back years before I met her (we were in our late 30s at the time of this incident). Omo wasn't her scene, but she was always quite willing to wet her pants just to make me hard. She said, "Oh, just do it in your pants!" I didn't need to be asked twice! I just cut loose and relieved myself in my pants and we drove on home.

Link to post

When I was young, my family frequently visited a local water park. On one occasion, a tornado warning occurred, and everyone had to take shelter wherever they could find it. Well, the place we found was no where near the toilets, and I was already in need. The longer we waited out the storm, the more desperate I got. Eventually, I begged my mom to take me to the restrooms. She told me to just squat down and go, it would be ok since I was wearing a swimsuit. I squatted, but I was so nervous about wetting myself in public that I couldn't go! So I just kept holding on until the warning was canceled. They closed the park and told everyone to go home. So as we left, I asked again to go. My mom was surprised I still had to go, and a bit irritated about having to stop and let me go. But I finally got my chance and ran for it.

Link to post

Well I guess depends on what you mean by "permission" haha. Ive had friends who tried to make me pee myself by making water noises and tried to tickle me etc, when walking home from a party or something and Ive had to pee.

I also think when I was little that my mom told me at some point when we were stuck in traffic that if it happens it happens. But Ive never had anyone tell me "its okay to pee yourself" outright.

Link to post
18 hours ago, Bart said:

Good stories! Was that the first time you were allowed to pee in your pants like that? If so, what were your feelings when your mom allowed you to do this? Was it delighted and did it with joy?

These aren't the only stories I have, just the most prominent. At the time I felt shame and embarrassment, but now I remember them fondly.

 

Link to post
3 hours ago, Artist50 said:

These aren't the only stories I have, just the most prominent. At the time I felt shame and embarrassment, but now I remember them fondly.

You're lucky your mom lets you pee in your pants when needed. This has not happened in my life. There was no need, but I know for sure that my mom was calm about it. I, too, at first would be shame and embarrassment, but then I remember them fondly.

Do you always pee in your pants only after your mom offers it to you, or sometimes did you decide yourself?

Does your clothes matter in this case? Would your mother be more likely to let you pee yourself when you are wearing such clothes as a ski suit, etc.?

Link to post
On 9/13/2021 at 12:52 PM, Bart said:

You're lucky your mom lets you pee in your pants when needed. This has not happened in my life. There was no need, but I know for sure that my mom was calm about it. I, too, at first would be shame and embarrassment, but then I remember them fondly.

Do you always pee in your pants only after your mom offers it to you, or sometimes did you decide yourself?

Does your clothes matter in this case? Would your mother be more likely to let you pee yourself when you are wearing such clothes as a ski suit, etc.?

As far as I can remember, every time someone has told me it was okay if I peed my pants, I have ended up doing so (also there are 2 times where I had to mess my pants after being told it was okay to). There are, however, other incidents where I have wet and/or messed my pants without being given permission.

 

As for your 2nd question, I haven't really thought about it, but I would say probably to an extent. For example, I have been given permission to pee my bathing suit in the ocean before, which I did. Also, clothes that would be inconvenient or difficult to take off are more likely I suppose. With the jeans, I could have taken them off but it was cold and there were other people there, so it would have been indecent. With the ski suit, there was no real way to take it off in time. By the time we were at the top, I was almost leaking, we were in sub-zero temperatures, and I had 4 layers on. Even if I had tried to take them off, I would have probably still wet myself first, so my mom figured it would be okay if I just peed myself in the suit or try to hold it until we got to a bathroom.

Link to post
9 minutes ago, Artist50 said:

As far as I can remember, every time someone has told me it was okay if I peed my pants, I have ended up doing so (also there are 2 times where I had to mess my pants after being told it was okay to). There are, however, other incidents where I have wet and/or messed my pants without being given permission.

 

As for your 2nd question, I haven't really thought about it, but I would say probably to an extent. For example, I have been given permission to pee my bathing suit in the ocean before, which I did. Also, clothes that would be inconvenient or difficult to take off are more likely I suppose. With the jeans, I could have taken them off but it was cold and there were other people there, so it would have been indecent. With the ski suit, there was no real way to take it off in time. By the time we were at the top, I was almost leaking, we were in sub-zero temperatures, and I had 4 layers on. Even if I had tried to take them off, I would have probably still wet myself first, so my mom figured it would be okay if I just peed myself in the suit or try to hold it until we got to a bathroom.

Pleeeeese tell us those other stories, including both times where you were told it’s okay to mess? (I know some of us don’t like messing but with some warning everyone will be fine.)

Link to post
On 9/8/2021 at 6:09 AM, Artist50 said:

I have 2 stories!

A few years ago, my family and I, as well as a few other families, were on a boat trip out in the ocean. We were almost 2 miles from the nearest land, and I was absolutely bursting. The waves rocking the boat certainly didn't help. It was a whale-watching excursion, so nobody was wearing bathing suits, and it was pretty cold that day, so we were all wearing cold weather clothes, like jeans, jackets, etc. Anyways, I told my family and the tour guide, who said that we wouldn't be back for at least an hour, probably longer. My family told me to just go in my pants, since we might get splashed anyways. They promised not to tell anyone, so I did.

The other story is much more recent, happening this past March. My parents and I went on a ski trip in the Rockies. I, being an idiot, drank like 4 hot chocolates in the ski lodge before going out for the day. The mountain as huge, so it was like 30 mins to 1 hr to get to the top. I assumed that there would be bathrooms at the top, since the map said there were. By the time we got off, I was nearly leaking. Unfortunately, the bathrooms were closed due to Covid, something not mentioned back at the lodge. It would be  at minimum 30 mins of skiing down a steep mountain, and probably a few falls along the way, before I got to the closest bathroom, so my mom said to try and hold it, but if I couldn't then it wasn't my fault and it was okay to just wet my pants. About 5 mins into the descent, I started spurting into my underwear and long underwear (we wore like 4 layers of clothes and a waterproof shell, so not the worst clothes to have an accident in). 2 minutes later, I couldn't hold it and absolutely flooded my ski outfit, saturating the bottom 3 layers of my clothes. On the bright side, though, it did stay warm all the way to the bottom.

Did you enjoy spending the rest of the ski trip in wet clothes? This is always one of my favourite things to be able to wet while skiing or snow boarding. 

Link to post
1 hour ago, dunnetahl said:

Did you enjoy spending the rest of the ski trip in wet clothes? This is always one of my favourite things to be able to wet while skiing or snow boarding. 

I was able to change into dry clothes when we got to the bottom of the trail, so in like 30-45 mins. Because I was wearing 4 layers, though, it stayed pretty warm and it only wet my 3 layers of underclothes, not my actual ski pants. You couldn't tell from looking at me that I had peed my pants.

Link to post
19 hours ago, Artist50 said:

As far as I can remember, every time someone has told me it was okay if I peed my pants, I have ended up doing so (also there are 2 times where I had to mess my pants after being told it was okay to). There are, however, other incidents where I have wet and/or messed my pants without being given permission.

You have very interesting stories. You can tell them all, if it's not a secret for you. Two more questions. Did you ever cry when you pee in your pants after getting permission? Has your mom ever told you about her own pee in her pants?

 

11 hours ago, Artist50 said:

I was able to change into dry clothes when we got to the bottom of the trail, so in like 30-45 mins. Because I was wearing 4 layers, though, it stayed pretty warm and it only wet my 3 layers of underclothes, not my actual ski pants. You couldn't tell from looking at me that I had peed my pants.

It's good, I didn't have time to freeze. The shoes were wet?

Edited by Bart (see edit history)
Link to post
7 hours ago, Bart said:

You have very interesting stories. You can tell them all, if it's not a secret for you. Two more questions. Did you ever cry when you pee in your pants after getting permission? Has your mom ever told you about her own pee in her pants?

 

It's good, I didn't have time to freeze. The shoes were wet?

Yeah, in the 2 peeing stories above, I cried when I wet myself. I can tell them, but I'm busy right now, so I will another time. As for my mom, she isn't without her own wetting stories. She wet the bed until her late teens and still does whenever she gets a little too drunk.

The ski boots actually were not that wet, since my 3 layers of tight fitting pants/undergarments soaked up my whole accident.

Link to post

Many great experiences in this topic! Thanks to everybody for sharing!

I only have one story and it's not much fun. My mom thinks it's funny to tell this story about the time when I was little and we were stuck in the car for a long time with no options for pit stops. I was out of diapers by then but my mom was still putting me in training pants in case of accidents. She told me to just go in my pants but I refused to go back on my potty training. I held it in apparent agony until we got home and I could use the toilet.

 

On 9/15/2021 at 1:46 AM, Artist50 said:

Eventually my aunt broke the silence by telling me some stories about times she had pooped her pants

Could you share these stories?

Link to post
3 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

Many great experiences in this topic! Thanks to everybody for sharing!

I only have one story and it's not much fun. My mom thinks it's funny to tell this story about the time when I was little and we were stuck in the car for a long time with no options for pit stops. I was out of diapers by then but my mom was still putting me in training pants in case of accidents. She told me to just go in my pants but I refused to go back on my potty training. I held it in apparent agony until we got home and I could use the toilet.

 

Could you share these stories?

Yeah, but remind me later. I'm busy atm.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...