Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On a late summer evening, Jack Walten and Felix Kranken were out together hanging out. Like besties do (lol). The two were out and about in the town, going places. They had planned this for quite a while now, and Jack was mainly doing it as a getaway from the stress of his family and children for just a day. The two went to a restaurant together, as they both were tired and hungry after a long day of being out and about just screwing around. They both walked in the door, and there was a bit of a line to get in, so they went into the waiting area. At this point, Felix was feeling quite thirsty, and was eager to drink something. Jack was just mostly tired and hungry, and just wanted to eat and go home. As they waited, Felix began to feel strange. A very faint pressure began occurring in his lower area. Felix, not wanting to get up, just ignored the feeling. As the line finally died down, Jack spoke up. "Let's go get in line and wait till we're up there so we can get a table, before anybody else comes." "Sure thing, Jack, b-" He was cut off by Jack patting him on his back as a signal to get up. Felix just thought to himself; "Welp. I can wait it out I guess." As the two walked over there, the people in front had just went and they were at the check-in desk. "A table for two please, ma'am." Jack excitedly blurted out. "Sure thing, sir. Right this way." The woman at the desk said, as an employee came over to them. "Follow me, sirs." the employee stated. Felix and Jack followed the man to a table, at the corner of the restaurant, next to a window. "Your waiter will be here soon, you two." the employee said to them. Jack nodded his head at the statement, as a sign of approval. Jack turned to Felix and said, "So, Felix. Have you had fun today?" Felix was zoned out, staring off into space. "Felix?" He snapped out of the zone-out at that. "H-What-??" Felix muttered. "I asked you, did you have fun today, when we were out?" "Yeah! A lot actually.. I don't really get out much so it was quite a refresher for me, actually." Felix replied. "Well, I am glad that you had enjoyed it. I, myself have had quite fun today." Jack added, with a big grin on his face. Just as Felix was about to say something, the waiter came up to the table. "What would you like to order, gentlemen?" the waiter asked. "Uhh, I believe I'll have the baked potato, what about you, Felix?" he said, turning towards Felix. Felix muttered out a few words. "I guess I'll also have that. I can't really see anythin' else that sounds good, other than that anyway." "Alright! What about the drinks?" said the employee. Felix spoke up first. "A large iced tea. Unsweetened. Please." Felix blurted out. "And you, sir?" "Hrmm, I suppose I'll just have some water, thanks." Jack said with a faint smile. "Alright, your orders will soon arrive. Would you like straws with your drinks?" "No thank you." they both said at the same time. The two laughed about saying the same thing in unison as the waiter walked away. A few minutes pass, Felix is fidgeting with his fingers impatiently as his urge grows stronger. But, then the server comes to their table. "Would you two gentlemen like any sauce? Or butter?" The woman holding their plates said. "Ooh, I'd like some butter!" Felix said happily. The waiter sat their orders down on their tables and sat a cup of butter down as well. "Would that be all?" "Yes, thank you ma'am." The very first thing Felix did was take a large sip from his iced tea. He enjoyed the taste, and began chugging it. "Woah, calm down there, Felix! You act as if you haven't drank anything in weeks!" Jack exclaimed with a giggle. "Ah, sorry. I was just really thirsty, haha." he said with a nervous look. Jack took his fork and began eating, and so did Felix. As they finished up eating, Felix started chugging his drink again, and it was empty. "Damn, that honestly was pretty good." Felix said. "I agree, Felix, but please refrain from using that language in public, would you not?" Jack replied. "Sorry, it's just THAT good." Felix replied jokingly. The two began waiting for the waiter to return to give her a tip. After they did that, they got up from their seats and started to leave the restaurant. However, Felix had that pressure in his lower area again, only this time worse. Felix squirmed a bit at the feeling of it, but decided to wait. As they got into the car, the pressure got worse when Felix sat down. It caused him to squeeze his legs together. "Is something wrong, Felix?" Jack asked with a concerned look. "Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine, haha." Felix replied. Jack seemed to not really believe this, but started the car anyways. As they were driving, Felix's urge became more and more urgent. He was squirming in his seat at this point. "Felix, are you SURE you're okay?" Jack asked, with an even more concerned look than last time. "I-I'm okay.. honest. I j-just-" Felix was cut off with a drop of urine escaping, causing him to recoil to try to regain control. "Felix, you act like something is wrong. Please, if something is wrong, tell me. Don't worry me." 'I j-just have to go to the bathroom. Quite b-bad." Felix replied, blushing from embarrassment. "But Felix, we were just in a place that had one, why did you not go there?" Jack asked, confused. "I.. I didn't want to get up yet. And it wasn't this bad back then." Felix continued squirming in his seat. He knew it was 40 minutes from home, but it took 15 more minutes from where they were to his house than Jack's house. As the time passed, Felix grew more and more desperate. "I don't know if I'm gonna make it at this point.." He thought to himself. Just then, a few drops of urine came out, and he quickly grabbed his crotch to stop more from coming out. Thankfully, Jack didn't notice. Felix felt at least a little bit more relieved from that. They were 8 minutes away from Jack's house. Maybe he would make it after all? "Jack.." Felix whined. "Would it be too much trouble to use your bathroom at your house when you get there? Since uhh, my house is like, 15 minutes further. And I really don't think that I would be able to hold on that long." "Oh, of course Felix. I don't mind at all." Jack replied. Felix felt relieved at his answer, maybe a little too relieved, as a few more drops of urine escaped him. He crossed his legs in response to this, stopping it from letting out more. Though, at this point, Felix's boxers were a bit damp. Two more minutes. Felix feels as if he's going to explode at this point. Just two minutes, he can hold on for that long. Finally, they arrive, and Felix rushes to get out of the car. But as soon as he stands, a very short gush comes out, and he grabs himself to stop it once again. This time, there is a tiny wet stain on his pants, though it isn't visible unless you were up close. Felix dashed to Jack's door, but he couldn't quite seem to remember where the bathroom was, so he waited for Jack to catch up, wasting precious seconds. "Where is it, I forgot, oh god,," Felix said, shifting from foot to foot. "Down the hall, on the left." Felix dashed down the hallway. Finally, relief was so close. But as soon as Felix laid his hand on the doorknob, it was too late. His muscles relaxed, causing a steady flow of piss to come out. The stain on his pants grew as urine gushed and trickled down his legs, making a puddle form underneath him. The sound of pee splattering on the floor was strangely loud, as the stream was quite powerful. Felix was in the clouds from the relief and didn't even notice he was pissing himself. But, as the stream slowed and came to an end, Felix felt a wave of panic blow over him as he noticed the wet feeling. What would he do? What if Jack saw him like this? Felix let out a shaky breath and looked down at the mess. His tan cargo pants were absolutely soaked. Due to the color of his pants, the stain was very obvious, too. Felix's eyes began tearing up from the embarrassment. His face was a dark red from blushing so hard. "This is it. This is the end for me." Felix thought to himself. Just then, Jack's daughter, Molly, came through one of the doors in the hall he was in. Felix's stomach dropped. "Oh hi, uncle Felix! What're you doing here?" Molly approached him and noticed the puddle and his stained pants. "OH MY GOSH! DAD, UNCLE FELIX HAD AN ACCIDENT!!" Molly yelled down the hall. Jack came rushing to see what the noise was, and saw Felix standing there, drenched in piss. "Oh god.. Jack I-I'm so sorry,," Felix said, beginning to tremble, as tears ran down his red, blushing face. However, Jack did not seem angry, rather.. Remorseful. "Oh Felix.." Jack said with a concerned look. Rosemary peeked down the hall, wondering what all the noise was. "Oh my-" She said, seeing Felix soaked and standing in a puddle in his own piss. "Oh,, uh.. Hey.. Rosemary.." Felix said with an awkward smile. Rosemary just.. Leaned back out of view with a strange look on her face and walked away. "Felix, I-" Jack began to say, but was cut off. "I'm so sorry, I-I couldn't stop it." "Felix. It's okay. It isn't that big of a deal, I know you have bladder problems. I know you can't help it." Jack said with a remorseful look on his face. Jack placed his hand on Felix's shoulder. "Don't worry about it. I'll get the mop." Jack said, patting Felix on the back gently. Felix spoke up. "Y-You don't have to d-" Jack cut Felix off mid sentence. "Nonsense, Felix. It's the least I can do. Seeing how much discomfort you were in holding it for that long." Felix looked down, embarrassed but appreciative of the gesture. "You can have a pair of my pants to change into, and I'll drive you home." Jack said to him. "Th-Thank you.. I really appreciate it, you're a good friend, Jack." Felix replied, looking down.

Edited by coolcompy1134
i tweaked some parts a little and extended the ending by a few sentences (see edit history)