Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

15 minutes ago, aytch said:

This has been said in many different ways. I couldn’t agree more than Kanye West’s description: we like the girls who ain’t on TV cuz they got MORE ASS THAN THE MODELS. (This is old Kanye, but still possibly the only thing he’s said I fully agree with). It was also on an episode of SNL where the Black Jeopardy answer was “Skinny women can do this for you.” And the correct response was “Not a damn thing.” 

To clarify, I love all women, and women of all different walks of life and shapes snd sizes have got my attention. But if you give me a choice, there will be curves, hips and dimples and the desire to tease me with all of those. And there would also be wet panties, of course. I used to be a boobs guy, then I went to college and had a life-altering experience that taught me how a girl with ass can put it on ya, and then I became an ass man. Then both when I dated one of my exes. Now, i just love women.😅If you’ll excuse me, I need to go do something…

Anyway, I’ll stop fan-boying and sit back and enjoy the show. 

As a woman I can tell you that we appreciate men who appreciate us. And we love a guy who appreciates all women. Keep doing that for us please. Thank you from all of female kind. They gave me the authority to say that. I have a badge and everything 😉

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another day, another dollar. I pulled a 13 hour white collar day yesterday and when I work like THAT ( this will be my schedule for the next week or so) , I need a release SO bad. I masturba

As a woman I can tell you that we appreciate men who appreciate us. And we love a guy who appreciates all women. Keep doing that for us please. Thank you from all of female kind. They gave me the auth

Right? I don't even know who that dude is or what he was doing there. And in that state I couldn't ask him.  Also, it's a long hallway behind me with the elevator banks on it. Maybe he DID see m

On 9/1/2021 at 8:37 PM, Lapis Lazuli said:

aughhghg thank you! I kinda get frustrated sometimes because people assume I named myself after the Steven Universe character.

My aunt just early gifted me for Christmas. She sent me the most beautiful circa 1900 lapis scarab ring and I thought of you. Not many lapis associations in my giant nargus☺️

• 7 months later...