Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

7 hours ago, Dr. Philthy said:

Less grumpy mommy, more hot momma. Not just that the dresses you've had on show off your figure quite nicely, but also the fact that you scope out these potential spots for either some quick desperation fun, or that you will pretty much say "fuck it" and let loose even with the risk of someone seeing you is very sexy. And the swearing mixed into your desperate tone and actions is always a nice bonus. 🙂

I get a lot of people asking me how I manage to be so bold. And the answer is, stack the deck by consuming copious amounts of water ( which I do for health and vanity anyway) and develop an eagle eye for what might be a good location. Visualize yourself in that environment and weigh it's pros and cons. What's the worst that could happen in that setting? Be prepared for it or maybe it's a deal breaker. Will I be able to video it? Who might accidentally see me that would be a deal-breaker? et al

I might pass a place or notice something that at the time I can't do anything with but I catalog it in the back of the head. Or I'll learn from the previous experience what does it doesn't work and file that away as well.

and thanks 😊

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another day, another dollar. I pulled a 13 hour white collar day yesterday and when I work like THAT ( this will be my schedule for the next week or so) , I need a release SO bad. I masturba

As a woman I can tell you that we appreciate men who appreciate us. And we love a guy who appreciates all women. Keep doing that for us please. Thank you from all of female kind. They gave me the auth

Right? I don't even know who that dude is or what he was doing there. And in that state I couldn't ask him.  Also, it's a long hallway behind me with the elevator banks on it. Maybe he DID see m

1 hour ago, PrincessInTheP said:

I get a lot of people asking me how I manage to be so bold. And the answer is, stack the deck by consuming copious amounts of water ( which I do for health and vanity anyway) and develop an eagle eye for what might be a good location. Visualize yourself in that environment and weigh it's pros and cons. What's the worst that could happen in that setting? Be prepared for it or maybe it's a deal breaker. Will I be able to video it? Who might accidentally see me that would be a deal-breaker? et al

I might pass a place or notice something that at the time I can't do anything with but I catalog it in the back of the head. Or I'll learn from the previous experience what does it doesn't work and file that away as well.

and thanks 😊

Ah... I'm not known for my risky edgy public peeing, but I have learned that if I'm about to piss in my clothes and my car I'll be a lot bolder than otherwise because it becomes more acceptable to be seen peeing than to be sat in the puddle.   So I guess that's when the deck is stacked?   With all that said, the last time I read on the ropes in my car I actually pissed in the car.  Oh well!  But with apologies to everybody who would like to see this piece of man meat taking a wicked outdoor piss, I'm not likely to record one any time soon!  I know that's hard to take, sorry 🤣

1 hour ago, rebeljaffa said:

Ah... I'm not known for my risky edgy public peeing, but I have learned that if I'm about to piss in my clothes and my car I'll be a lot bolder than otherwise because it becomes more acceptable to be seen peeing than to be sat in the puddle.   So I guess that's when the deck is stacked?   With all that said, the last time I read on the ropes in my car I actually pissed in the car.  Oh well!  But with apologies to everybody who would like to see this piece of man meat taking a wicked outdoor piss, I'm not likely to record one any time soon!  I know that's hard to take, sorry 🤣

Listen I'll pee my pants in front of the king of France if it means saving the seats in my car. Sometimes it just is more practical to have that accident publicly

mmm wooowww again, just came home and saw your video, almost cummed to pants just watching it, and your huge awesome boobies bouncing when running saying "let us out!!"  😉  wish you were here wetting with me, greetings from Finland.  ps.topless video would be aweesome, cum that over and over again lol

Thanks and hugs and kisses, you are the best 🙂

50 minutes ago, ozzyfin said:

mmm wooowww again, just came home and saw your video, almost cummed to pants just watching it, and your huge awesome boobies bouncing when running saying "let us out!!"  😉  wish you were here wetting with me, greetings from Finland.  ps.topless video would be aweesome, cum that over and over again lol

Thanks and hugs and kisses, you are the best 🙂

Hello Finland! 

Hmmmm. Topless...I do have a majestic bosom 🤯

1 hour ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Listen I'll pee my pants in front of the king of France if it means saving the seats in my car. Sometimes it just is more practical to have that accident publicly

That makes me curious, and this can go both ways in terms of either increased practicality or lewdness, but assume you were desperate in the car, and the dam was starting to break. You've gone beyond little dribbles and leaks, and were starting to let out uncontrollable squirts into your underwear/dress/pants/etc.

Upon managing to stop and hopping out of the car to spare the seat, would you finish wetting then and there alongside the car? Or would you ever envision a situation where you'd yank down / hike up any clothes you were wearing mid-wetting and pop a squat, sparing them from a further soaking, at the risk of having you bare curvy butt and hissing stream be seen by any bystanders? 😏

I need to know this for....uhhh....research.

1 hour ago, DonnyWotty said:

That makes me curious, and this can go both ways in terms of either increased practicality or lewdness, but assume you were desperate in the car, and the dam was starting to break. You've gone beyond little dribbles and leaks, and were starting to let out uncontrollable squirts into your underwear/dress/pants/etc.

Upon managing to stop and hopping out of the car to spare the seat, would you finish wetting then and there alongside the car? Or would you ever envision a situation where you'd yank down / hike up any clothes you were wearing mid-wetting and pop a squat, sparing them from a further soaking, at the risk of having you bare curvy butt and hissing stream be seen by any bystanders? 😏

I need to know this for....uhhh....research.

Well @DonnyWotty, as it is for science and I am a firm believer in field research...

I guess that depends. If I'm already pretty wet I really don't see the point in trying to remove pants because wet pants take forever to get off my hips and all of the hot piss will have gushed out of me before I could get them off.

If it was a dress I would probably just hike it all the way up and spread my legs really wide and bend my knees a little and pee freely. 

I've never been good at popping a squat. In jeans I just end up pissing all inside the crotch and seat of them. And even in a dress, my preferred attire, when I squat I still somehow manage to piss all over my feet. Not just the puddle I'm forming but like actual squirts of piss landing on my feet. I have no idea how. 

When I was little on road trips my mother would always make me go off to the side of the road and completely remove my pants before she would let me pee. Otherwise I'd be sitting around and too Short soaking wet corduroy pants on a 6-hour trip to New England. Do not get excited about that last visual because it's about a prepubescent girl but I'm just saying- I must be tilting my hips or pelvis or something wrong from day one.

1 hour ago, rebeljaffa said:

Typical of us men, trying to get you to have your tits out!   

Listen I am a firm supporter of the #freethenipple movement

The sight of you struggling to hold on whilst trying to re-enter the building reminds me of something I witnessed once when I worked in a big local authority office. 
The staff doors from the car park were accessed by use of an electronic key fob. Because these doors also acted as fire escape doors they opened outwards, meaning that to open them from outside you had to use two hands, one to hold the fob against the reader and the other to pull open the door.

One afternoon I was parking my car on returning from a site visit when I noticed a middle aged woman who I knew to work in social services rushing toward the door. She looked flustered and was searching in her shoulder bag for her key fob as she went. By the time I had parked and got out she had reached the door, where she was frantically trying to open it but only using one hand. As I got closer I could see the reason for this - her other hand was clamped firmly between her thighs, pressing on her crotch through her skirt.! 
Immediately, even with my limited experience of these matters, I could tell that here was a woman who was desperate for a pee.

She saw me approaching and gave up on her attempts on the door. Instead she bent forward slightly and used both hands to firmly hold herself. Her skirt had ridden up halfway up her thighs at the front, showing her slightly chubby upper thighs covered by dark tights. She was prancing frantically then stopping  and freezing for a second or two before squirming around again. She was clearly very desperate, and when she froze I fully expected to see or hear a splash or a hiss as she lost it. 
However she appeared to be holding it - just. She tried to speak to me but couldn’t finish a sentence. It was a case of “Can you….. Oh,Oh!….I can’t……..Oh!Oh! I’m going to………….Oh! please Oh!

By this time I had fished out my own fob and moved to open the door. I held it as she rushed inside and disappeared through a door and along the corridor. The I noticed that in her haste she had dropped her fob. Knowing the hassle that ensued if you lost one I picked it up and followed the route she had taken. I waited around in the corridor outside the toilets for some time before she eventually came out and I gave her it back. She blushed bright red as she thanked me before turning away. I noticed that she wasn’t wearing tights anymore so she had either ladders them getting them down or more likely had at least partially wet herself before getting to the toilet.

In either event it brightened my working day for sure.

I don’t know how to fully express how much I like this video. There’s so much to like. 

1. public wetting always gets me going. 
2. is deliberate but not, so since I know you enjoy wetting, it’s extra hot

3. bouncy boobies are always worth watching…I’d love to get a nice boob flash just once, but I understand that may not be reasonable  

4. you are beautiful and sexy. Even if you weren’t wetting yourself publicly, you would still get my juices flowing (see #3 about bouncy titties)

I could probably go on and on but I’d just sound like a horny perv (which isn’t entirely wrong but not the vibe I’m going for). Please keep sharing with us. If you ever want ideas or take requests, I have ideas. 

20 hours ago, trekkie said:

@PrincessInTheP So, are you one of the ones who got into this in the first place by not having been terribly good at keeping your pants dry beforehand?

No actually. A date turned me onto this kink. I had NO idea y'all even existed. But he was honest about what he was into and I'm a game gal and fascinated by people's nuances, so ... I wet myself in my driveway under a street light one cold night at the end of that date and he railed me like a maniac. Doesn't take a gal as smart as me to know it was worth doing for him again. And after the first few tries the exhibitionist in me kicked in and be added to it. We tried bold accidents like I love and share here but never really pushed THIS far. And over the years the kink has come and gone. The man popped up a few more times in his travels since then and each time, I walked away a little more into it. 

Then this Spring it REALLY just exploded in me. I don't know why but this flow , ha, has lasted longer than others. 

I'm in a LT relationship with a wonderful man but it's not perfect and we have no sex life. Not even a vanilla one.

And, so, well, here I am. 

13 hours ago, kalle2020 said:

Very hot story, thanks for sharing! I particularly like the fact that she wasn't wearing tights any more when she came out - pretty sure she had leaked in them. She probably wasn't wearing panties any more either....  😉

I’m fairly sure she wouldn’t have been. My instinct makes me think that she was so desperate that she would already have been at least leaking, if not fully peeing, by the time she reached the toilet. There is a distinct possibility that she would have been going in her knickers to the extent that he would have just hitched up her skirt, plonked herself down on the toilet and finished the job by going through her knickers and tights as they would have no been drenched anyway. She may have carried spare knickers in her bag, but certainly didn’t have tights on when she came out. I wonder what the cleaners would have found that evening!

On 9/3/2021 at 7:58 PM, PrincessInTheP said:

I've never been good at popping a squat.

I really appreciate your openness and how you share your thoughts and experiences! Would be really hot to see you try to squat, even if it means some mess, or maybe because you won't stay dry 😉. I know it's bad if you are on the way to an important appointment and can't pee outside although you really need to, but it could be part of some really sexy private fun!

12 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

he railed me like a maniac

That was my very first thought when you mentioned your accident in front of your partner right after getting out of the car. It should have happened right there over the hood of the car, even if you were not done peeing then 😉

3 hours ago, waterrat said:

I really appreciate your openness and how you share your thoughts and experiences! Would be really hot to see you try to squat, even if it means some mess, or maybe because you won't stay dry 😉. I know it's bad if you are on the way to an important appointment and can't pee outside although you really need to, but it could be part of some really sexy private fun!

That was my very first thought when you mentioned your accident in front of your partner right after getting out of the car. It should have happened right there over the hood of the car, even if you were not done peeing then 😉

Don't I know it?!

sigh

14 hours ago, trekkie said:

@PrincessInTheP What's an LT relationship? And it's too bad you still don't get to do any shtupping (I am going to forever love that word, lol.) Is it that this fills that void, and that's why you feel like doing it more?

And since I forgot to say it last time I asked about your history, thank you for sharing it, and it's very interesting!

Long Term Relationship. Sorry, I guess the acronym is LTR but I'm not very lingo-y🤗

And yeah, it is "too bad". That's the most generous way to put it.

I guess this DOES help fill the void. It keeps the frustration from getting too overwhelming. And THAT in turn prevents me from over thinking about the giant elephant in the room that is my relationship. I have never NOT been with a total horndog before. And he is a very good man. Don't get me wrong. The relationship just seems to be at a crossroads of sorts. Sigh. But my lease isn't up until June so I will reassess my needs in the Spring. I think I can last that long. Such is the life in an area with a very high cost of living 😢 😂

I feel like a hobosexual

Just now, PrincessInTheP said:

Long Term Relationship. Sorry, I guess the acronym is LTR but I'm not very lingo-y🤗

I guess this DOES help fill the void. It keeps the frustration from getting too overwhelming. And THAT in turn prevents me from over thinking about the giant elephant in the room that is my relationship. I have never NOT been with a total horndog before. And he is a very good man. Don't get me wrong. The relationship just seems to be at a crossroads of sorts. Sigh. But my lease isn't up until June so I will reassess my needs in the Spring. I think I can last that long. Such is the life in an area with a very high cost of living 😢 😂

I feel like a hobosexual

And schtupping is a purrrrrfect word

Just now, PrincessInTheP said:

I feel like a hobosexual

Sorry to hear that #InadequateReply

On 9/3/2021 at 10:49 PM, aytch said:

I don’t know how to fully express how much I like this video. There’s so much to like. 

1. public wetting always gets me going. 
2. is deliberate but not, so since I know you enjoy wetting, it’s extra hot

3. bouncy boobies are always worth watching…I’d love to get a nice boob flash just once, but I understand that may not be reasonable  

4. you are beautiful and sexy. Even if you weren’t wetting yourself publicly, you would still get my juices flowing (see #3 about bouncy titties)

I could probably go on and on but I’d just sound like a horny perv (which isn’t entirely wrong but not the vibe I’m going for). Please keep sharing with us. If you ever want ideas or take requests, I have ideas. 

Thank you!

A former lover once told me he loved how even after I stopped moving, certain parts of me kept going. hahahaha. It reminded me of that great quote by Richard Burton about Elizabeth Taylor. All to say, I'm not for everyone but those that know me double down and LUV me 😬

And I cannot see why a boob can't make an appearance. I do love my tits. 

We horny pervs get a bad rap. It's alllllllll in the delivery

4 hours ago, waterrat said:

Yes, well. 

If I've learned one thing in life, we don't always get what we deserve😭

16 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

I feel like a hobosexual

And schtupping is a purrrrrfect word

I still wouldn't have gotten it, heh. If anything, knowing 'relationship' narrows it down. I had "Oh! Long term relationship!" pop into my head like hours later.

Is it shtupping or schtupping?

And while I'm asexual and don't know a lot about being in a relationship, including the acronyms I'd apparently be expected to know 😛 , I do know that no one should stay in anything that has them miserable, even if there are some good things. If it comes to it, you know of places with lower costs of living. If it were me, I think I'd find the cheapest place where someone I trusted to know these things, and define them the same way I do, lived and said was safe and had a decent quality of life, so that the only concern I'd have in a relationship would be, "am I happy?"

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)
18 minutes ago, trekkie said:

I still wouldn't have gotten it, heh. If anything, knowing 'relationship' narrows it down. I had "Oh! Long term relationship!" pop into my head like hours later.

Is it shtupping or schtupping?

And while I'm asexual and don't know a lot about being in a relationship, including the acronyms I'd apparently be expected to know 😛 , I do know that no one should stay in anything that has them miserable, even if there are some good things. If it comes to it, you know of places with lower costs of living. If it were me, I think I'd find the cheapest place where someone I trusted to know these things, and define them the same way I do, lived and said was safe and had a decent quality of life, so that the only concern I'd have in a relationship would be, "am I happy?"

This has taken a morose turn. Moving on! 

But thank you. My head knows you are right. 

5 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

A former lover once told me he loved how even after I stopped moving, certain parts of me kept going. hahahaha.

This has been said in many different ways. I couldn’t agree more than Kanye West’s description: we like the girls who ain’t on TV cuz they got MORE ASS THAN THE MODELS. (This is old Kanye, but still possibly the only thing he’s said I fully agree with). It was also on an episode of SNL where the Black Jeopardy answer was “Skinny women can do this for you.” And the correct response was “Not a damn thing.” 

To clarify, I love all women, and women of all different walks of life and shapes snd sizes have got my attention. But if you give me a choice, there will be curves, hips and dimples and the desire to tease me with all of those. And there would also be wet panties, of course. I used to be a boobs guy, then I went to college and had a life-altering experience that taught me how a girl with ass can put it on ya, and then I became an ass man. Then both when I dated one of my exes. Now, i just love women.😅If you’ll excuse me, I need to go do something…

Anyway, I’ll stop fan-boying and sit back and enjoy the show. 

Edited by aytch (see edit history)