Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

3 hours ago, SoakMe said:

Hot! That is really well written. If this is real, I am insanely jealous. What was she wearing underneath the jeans?

I promise this is real. ❤️

As a sidenote for you, yes, this omo-experience was incredibly awesome. However, this relationship is everything but perfect. But when I only tell about these moments, of course it sounds awesome! We really are in love with each other but without going into detail too much the circumstances are quite difficult.

Oh and she was wearing some black semitransparent lace-panty. I don't really remember the exact shape, since I took it off of her together with her jeans. 😊

13 hours ago, ciceroman said:

I promise this is real. ❤️

As a sidenote for you, yes, this omo-experience was incredibly awesome. However, this relationship is everything but perfect. But when I only tell about these moments, of course it sounds awesome! We really are in love with each other but without going into detail too much the circumstances are quite difficult.

Oh and she was wearing some black semitransparent lace-panty. I don't really remember the exact shape, since I took it off of her together with her jeans. 😊

Regardless!  Congrats on having that moment!

On 8/31/2021 at 12:03 PM, ciceroman said:

I'd like to share the events of a special day some weeks ago. Some things for the background: I've got a new girlfriend since some months and I dared to tell her about omorashi and my love for wet pants. Luckily she was not freaked out - quite contrary she was intrigued. Mostly, because I am so turned on by this, but also curious about the feeling itself.

If you wouldn't mind sharing, how did you bring it up to her, and at what point in the relationship? I've had these discussions go both ways, and I'd love to hear what's worked for others!

12 hours ago, GoldenG8 said:

If you wouldn't mind sharing, how did you bring it up to her, and at what point in the relationship? I've had these discussions go both ways, and I'd love to hear what's worked for others!

This topic comes up quite often. I've decided to create a new topic upon this on its own with my own experiences with telling my girlfriend(s) about my fetish.

Update: here it is

Edited by ciceroman
Added a link to the promised topic I wanted to start (see edit history)