Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Thoughts on Moms

38 minutes ago, Gatorsandgeese said:

I will completely uncontrollably and without warning start leaking when I’m preparing to have a shower. As a mental association thing, my control and awareness reduces to zero. Just knowing that I’m in the bathroom and about to get into the shower can set me off. Usually, I start dripping pee after I’ve gotten undressed and I’m walking towards the shower. Sometimes though, I won’t even have my knickers off before I leak all over myself. 

My eldest daughter is known for taking forever in the bathroom (only one toilet in the house), and I have wet myself waiting for her to be done. The desperation wasn’t even extreme, I was holding it fine when we were out of the house, but the anticipation of getting to the bathroom destroyed my control. I let her go first, and leaked all through my knickers and into my pants when I heard her start going, while I stool outside the door. She thankfully didn’t notice. I often leak a little as I approach the front door on the way home. 

This is OAB territory for sure, being set off by things like water, front doors, and the general anticipation of "making it". 🤤

Ever had it happen in public? Seeing the Ladies Room sign on the approach to find a restroom? Passing by a fountain or water feature and the urge not giving you enough time to find a toilet? Ever needed to pull this move here if you really soaked yourself?:

image.jpeg

On 9/2/2021 at 11:23 AM, Gothes said:

Looove a desperate mom, especially when she's around with her children. The idea of her doing something that she's not supposed to as an adult (pee dancing, wetting, ecc.) just makes my world go around.

Also, I've had some similar experiences with my mom when I was younger, if anyone's interested to hear them let me know 🙂

I have shared my mom experiences please do share,

On 9/2/2021 at 6:08 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

Lol do we live in 1950? I mean I think it’s cool that people think moms are hot, but come onnnnnn.

I most emphatically do NOT spend my days doing chores and minding my husband…just saying. 

Hey, some people like to stick to traditional gender roles, that's their choice, and as far as I'm concerned, there's no point in shaming somebody for said choices as long as they're not causing harm to other people; besides, if a woman's husband makes enough money that she doesn't have to work at all and can just be a homemaker, that's not all that bad of a deal in my opinion, I'd personally consider the option if I were in their position and it was feasible to make that choice.  The reason this went away wasn't changing social norms on their own, but largely had to do with the fact that wages haven't increased at the same pace as inflation for the better part of a half a century now, so most families can't afford to only have one breadwinner anymore, at least not without really careful budgeting.

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)
On 9/3/2021 at 12:36 AM, PrincessPeeach said:

Hehe….ya, I’m likely the one flopped on the couch 😆…although ngl, I could totally go for the Valium part some days lol

I totally get that people have an idealized vision in their mind…and really people can fantasize about whatever gets them off, I just couldn’t quite read that and let it go lol.  

I’m surprised my post has amused you enough for you to respond in ridicule, no were not in 1950, but in MY experience as a guy in his fifties remembering what moms were in the 1970s that is what I know of, 

Fast forward to Today you will find many women in their 50’s represent the same values they inherited from their parents they are often working professionals now through education and opportunity and hard work Who pay for their own lifestyles, car, clothes, gym, house, beauty, holiday, in the end they are still busy moms running after their late teenage kids arranging their families lives, husband or no husband to care for and occasionally these busy life’s deny them the pee break they want so much,

i wonder what the perception of a mom is to you? 

6 hours ago, Gatorsandgeese said:

There is the other, unspoken situation, also. My male partner stays at home with the kids, my earning capacity is way higher, he is content with occasional casual jobs and I prefer to work. ‘Just being a homemaker’ isn’t that sweet a deal, I think that perception really devalues caring work. 

Speak for yourself, if I could stay home all day without having to put up with the shit I do at various jobs, I would.

I’m keeping well clear of any arguments about stereotypes and the like.

However, the idea of busy, working Mums creates a host of additional possibilities. The situation where she is delayed at work and had no chance to go pee before picking up the kids from nursery or school or she will be late. Or conversely in the morning she is rushing to get them to school in time before getting herself to work and has no time to pee before leaving.

Loads of possibilities suggest themselves and I’m sure they come into play in real life most days.

1 hour ago, stinklerus said:

I’m keeping well clear of any arguments about stereotypes and the like.

However, the idea of busy, working Mums creates a host of additional possibilities. The situation where she is delayed at work and had no chance to go pee before picking up the kids from nursery or school or she will be late. Or conversely in the morning she is rushing to get them to school in time before getting herself to work and has no time to pee before leaving.

Loads of possibilities suggest themselves and I’m sure they come into play in real life most days.

Not to mention all the fun possibilities on vacations, road trips, or any other sort of recreation where a restroom might not be immediately available. 🤤

On 9/2/2021 at 10:52 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

I wrote a full thread of my experiences as a desperate mum in here. I’m sure some of you might enjoy reading them. 

I’ve read the mom stories and enjoyed reading them not just as well written and descriptive they are but as they are written by a mom, a woman, not a guys fantasy, 

But being a mom is only a situation of being a desperate woman, it’s not because she’s a mom that’s hot it’s she’s a woman who finds herself bursting but can’t just drop everything to go pee because she has parenting responsibilities, it’s the situation that evolves, even if she has a pelvic floor issue from giving birth for me that’s neither hear nor there, just as I enjoy desperate women on a night out situations I like mom situations as they are in the same women bursting to pee,

@Mbgpeelover may have some experiences to share from being on a night out, I did read once about a bus ride at night I’m sure?

On 9/3/2021 at 2:52 PM, DonnyWotty said:

This is OAB territory for sure, being set off by things like water, front doors, and the general anticipation of "making it". 🤤

Ever had it happen in public? Seeing the Ladies Room sign on the approach to find a restroom? Passing by a fountain or water feature and the urge not giving you enough time to find a toilet? Ever needed to pull this move here if you really soaked yourself?:

image.jpeg

I'll have to look out for women with that setup going on, and enjoy the thought of a pair of soaked jeans underneath...

There is another aspect to this topic too. That is one of desperate mums using children as a shortcut to a toilet! I have often seen and heard of mothers with young children being allowed to go ahead of others in toilet queues for example. People assume it’s the child that is needing to go badly, when in actual fact it is very possibly the mum who is desperate.

I actually had a first hand experience of this once which I’m sure I posted once, but here is gist of it again for anyone interested.

I was still living at home at the time, but that particular day I was home alone. It was a nice, sunny day and I was out in front of the house doing something with my car when I noticed a woman coming along the road with a little girl with her. The girl looked about four or five, but at that time I was that good at putting an age to kids. I didn’t recognise the woman, and assumed that she must be going to visit someone along the road. Something about her made me keep a discreet eye on her. She seemed flustered and was continually looking around.

They eventually got to a point opposite me and then the woman took the girl’s hand and lead her across the road. She came up to me and said “ Oh, excuse me, but would it be possible to use your toilet. My little girl here is desperate,” I looked from the woman to the girl and thought to myself that the little girl didn’t look in the least desperate. She was standing quite still and looking around quite unconcerned.

I thought that it would be mean of me not to let them use the toilet. There was nobody else home and no one would be any the wiser anyway, so I said ok and led them down the path to the back door. The bathroom was directly opposite it and I showed them in. The bathroom door was opposite the window, and waS half glazed with obscure glass. This meant that anyone standing at the sink was silhouetted in the glass. The toilet itself was off to the right in the corner. I stayed at the back door, hunt in around in a cupboard for something for the car. I watched the door though and course any shadow of the woman. Then I saw the little girl’s head above the sink, but no sign of her mother. 
Then I heard the little girl say, quite innocently “That was a big wee mummy! Can I do a wee now too?”

That. Informed it for me! It had been the mum who had been desperate and not the little girl! 
They eventually came out and thanked me before heading up the road. 
I was left wondering how she would have managed had I not been outside when she passed or if I had refused her the toilet. There was nowhere else for her to take a sly pee, so she may have been forced to wet herself .

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in the minority in this community since I actually prefer seeing a woman "make it" somehow, rather than involuntarily wet her pants. I guess I prefer a happy ending more than lasting embarrassment on her part? Anyway, that being said I still really enjoy seeing older ladies struggle with a full bladder because they're more likely to rely on other methods to hold it in than just their sphincters until their bladder is stretched to it's limit the way most younger ladies can. One of my first real life encounters with a desperate adult woman was with a manager at my first job who didn't have time to use the restroom before the deadline to be out the door with the alarm set. She was black, full figured, and probably in her late fifties. She had been whispering that she had to go "so, so bad" for the last thirty minutes. When we were finally outside waiting for the security grate to lower she was standing there groaning with her legs crossed in a way that made it obvious she was struggling to hold it in. Her left foot was flat on the ground, with her right foot standing on it's toes so that her thighs were creating a tight pinch point at her crotch, and she even had her back arched so her belt wouldn't press as hard on her bladder. The fact that she was doing this in front of me tells me that she REALLY needed to go. Unfortunately there was no real climax to this story, she just told me to get home safe and quickly waddled to her car to get home. To this day I regret not thinking of this sooner, because I had a key to the neighborhood pool right behind the store and could have offered to get her into the restroom there if she had to go that bad. Oh well... Anyway more than a decade later I'm still disappointed by how few good videos are out there depicting older women desperately needing to pee and actually holding it in. Most of the time they just spread their legs after 30 seconds and start wetting themselves while smiling at the camera. Boring. 

On 9/4/2021 at 3:20 AM, Gothes said:

Alrighty,

a bunch of years ago, in my early teens, I went hiking together with my mom and other people. We were out the whole day and as our trip got to an end, mom and I walked back to our car ready to drive home.

We parked right next to a house we used to live in two/three years before and just as we were putting our backpacks into the trunks we heard the voices of our former neighbours calling us from their garden. They were making a barbecue and invited us over. We hesitated for a moment but then decided to walk over and join them. We had a lovely time. We ate and drank and talked about everything for a few hours until mom decided it was time to finally go home. We walked back to our car and as soon as we got in my mom said to me: "Oh god, I'm gonna pee myself. Let's get home quickly!"

It wasn't even a five minute drive until home but it felt like mom's urge got more intense every few seconds that passed. For the whole drive she was moaning and whining about how much she needed to pee. She kept pressing her crotch whenever she got the chance to and at some point I remember telling her: "If it's so bad just pee outside as soon as you get out of the car!"

I only said that as a joke but she was so desperate that she actually took it in consideration. "I think I will", she said shortly after.

Not even a minute later we finally got home and she just stormed out of the car. I was right behind her as I saw mom pulling her pants down the moment she stepped onto the lawn in front of our house door and just started to pee all over the grass, right in front of me.

She seemed very happy while she was letting it all out. I was admittedly a bit embarassed and just walked past her and her big foamy pee puddle while trying to not look at her but I couldn't help it. Mom's loud hissing stream was shooting out of her and it just caught my attention for a brief second.

Anyway, she peed for a while as she finally finished with a big smile of relief and we finally got back into the house.

You are so lucky. Were you turned on by this? Have you ever wondered how your mom might have reacted if you would have just watched her for more than a second? Thanks for writing this.

On 9/29/2021 at 8:19 PM, Cottonjenny said:

You are so lucky. Were you turned on by this? Have you ever wondered how your mom might have reacted if you would have just watched her for more than a second? Thanks for writing this.

Was I turned on? No. Maybe if it would've been the mom of someone else.

I never wondered about the reactions of my mom, she was so focused on peeing and blinded by the final relief that she probably wouldn't have noticed me staring at her for a few more seconds.

On 9/7/2021 at 7:40 PM, nonny said:

There’s also the very funny period of time when mom and dad are potty training a 2-3 year old, encouraging them out of diapers and into being big and accident-free with all the sincerity, practicality and commitment of any other parent… while secretly exchanging looks at what they have to say because they enjoy omo or diaper play themselves.

Or because one of them is actually incontinent and needs diapers as an adult...

Gothes said: Was I turned on? No. Maybe if it would've been the mom of someone else.

I never wondered about the reactions of my mom, she was so focused on peeing and blinded by the final relief that she probably wouldn't have noticed me staring at her for a few more seconds.

I understand very well, Gothes how you felt at that moment. On the one hand, the situation is very interesting and impressive. On the other hand, this is your own mother and you do not feel comfortable thinking about her in a sexual aspect. I have also witnessed several similar interesting situations with my mom when I was a child. In these moments, I felt very awkward.  At such moments, I wished it wasn't my mother. I have never seen her peeing. And I haven't even tried to do that. But I've seen her desperate several times, being close to an accident. This usually happened when she came home from somewhere where she could not go to the toilet for a long time. She had been really bursting to go and sometimes there have been situations similar to those in the b2b videos. I felt very uncomfortable seeing my mom in that situation, but at the same time I imagined how it probably happened to other women and other moms.

Edited by fetisher
small error (see edit history)
1 hour ago, fetisher said:

I understand very well, Gothes how you felt at that moment. On the one hand, the situation is very interesting and impressive. On the other hand, this is your own mother and you do not feel comfortable thinking about her in a sexual aspect. I have also witnessed several similar interesting situations with my mom when I was a child. In these moments, I felt very awkward.  At such moments, I wished it wasn't my mother. I have never seen her peeing. And I haven't even tried to do that. But I've seen her desperate several times, being close to an accident. This usually happened when she came home from somewhere where she could not go to the toilet for a long time. She had been really bursting to go and sometimes there have been situations similar to those in the b2b videos. I felt very uncomfortable seeing my mom in that situation, but at the same time I imagined how it probably happened to other women and other moms.

I have thought of the times when I was a boy and had experienced my mom in desperate situations it’s as if your like her son but a bystander and she thinks you don’t have any thoughts on her showing distress to pee, example she’s been pee dancing with me by her side visibly curtsying or sitting on a chair squirming waiting to use the occupied bathroom then if a male adult appears she changes her dancing to a hidden stepping squirm still obvious she’s bursting but not in all out peedance mode as your just a boy it doesn’t play on her mind same way it does with an adult,

In my early years by chance I witnessed my mom bursting to pee many times, it was just a normal thing back then, my sister was same, she must have same genes, the type of bursting pee dancing I fantasise about seeing other females today but back then it was just my mom and I had a front row seat as I was there as her son, 

she has peed herself too a few times I am aware of due to lack of facilities back then so there must have been other times I’m not aware of,  I recall a time she was telling a female friend when she was going out with my dad after the pubs closed she must have peed in every alley in the area suggesting she was always bursting on the way home not able to wait till home,  

one time she was out at the pub she had a row with my dad and didn’t go home with him she went to my nans  who was babysitting us, aware my papa was working didn’t want to knock the door in the early hours to waken him to get in but bursting to pee she had no where to go and wet herself outside the house,

When I was a kid me and my mum moved in with my nan when my grandad died I was really young and I don't really remember much before living there.
It was fairly normal for me to see them desperate for a wee or sitting on the toilet and I seen a few leaks and accidents over the years mostly my nan but my mum also. Most the time it would be when coming home or being somewhere busy and the toilet lines being huge this was the late 80s early 90s and public toilets were usually awful and very busy and would take a long time to get your turn which sometimes caused a few leaks for them but also me too.

This topic makes me think about my wife as well. When we are on a long journey, we have had to stop many times, because she often has to pee. Very often our nine year old son is with us. She often talks about how much she has to pee in his presence, without worrying so much. Many times we has to stop somewhere along the road or to turn into side roads, where my wife squats in the nearby bushes. Sometimes when there is no one around, she squats behind the car or goes a little аside, but without hiding much. Of course, she does not do it directly in front of the child, but it becomes clear to him what is happening. He sees clearly how mom goes to pee, how she is preparing to squat behind the car and so on. So far, I haven't noticed any particular interest, but who knows what's going on in his head. We had a similar case few months ago. My wife was squatting by the road behind us. We waited her in the car and my son turned back to look. I kindly told him not to bother mom while peeing and he turn back to me. I also try not to look at her when my son is there no matter how interesting it is to me, so as not to provoke his curiosity.

At his age, I was already very curious and I really wanted to see how a mature woman pees. Unlike my wife, my mother was very strict about it. She has never gone to pee outside. Or at least she didn't do it in front of me. When I was a little kid, I've been trying to catch a glimpse for a moment when she goes to the bathroom. Especially, when she was in a hurry, I always hoped she had no time to close the door and would sit to pee without closing it. But it was never happened. I've seen how she her running to the bathroom lifts the skirt up in advance, and even she grabs the edge of the pantyhose, to take it off. And just before she took off her knickers and sit down, she always shuts the door. I only manage to hear the instantaneous hissing sound.

I recall another case, when I was about 6 or 7 year old. We were on a long countryside journey and stopped for a rest. There was a public toilet and my mother took me to pee. At this age she always took me to the ladies room. The toilet was extremely dirty. Тhe cubicles were full of rubbish and looked disgusting, so my mom told me to pee in the corridor in front of the toilet stalls, as others had apparently done. I finished my job and mom told me to go outside, so she also wanted to pee. I walked to the exit very slowly. She began to unbutton and preparing to pee, like me on the floor in front of the cubicles. I stood at the exit, pretending to be distracted to look elsewhere, but still have a partial view of her. My mom got ready to squat, but felt my curiosity and said me strictly “I told you, to go outside!”. I had no choice and went out.