Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Thoughts on Moms

22 hours ago, nappypants said:

Yes, I love this scenario… as it’s one of the most common real world situations for young to middle-aged women

I especially love the idea of a husband trying to find her a restroom while she's got a full bladder and the urgent little contractions (and soon after, the leaks) start to come. 🤤

6 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

You might enjoy my story Ashley Mommy Really Needs to Pee.

Nice!

1.png

This thread made me remember a mom-related slap-stick moment I had.
I had been out for a walk with the kid and was going inside the house with the stroller.  In the entrance I needed to back up some stairs lifting the heavy stroller with the kid still in it, so had to use some force, and right as I got it up I stumbled and fell backwards over my neighbour's stupid dog who had sneaked up behind me. It could have been worse. The dog was ok. The kid was ok. My underwear was not.

I think stress incontinence leaks like this, due to a weak pelvic floor, are much more common than desperation related wettings. I have no experiences of the latter. When you have kids you're usually near a bathroom, and you take the opportunity to go when the kids go, or when they have their diapers changed.

Active moms who enthusiastically join their kids in their play are most in danger I think. I've leaked while using a trampoline, running fast downhill or going down a steep slide that pushed the pelvic floor in just the wrong (/right) way... But it has never been enough to show on my pants so far.

10 minutes ago, Tellnoone said:

I think stress incontinence leaks like this, due to a weak pelvic floor, are much more common than desperation related wettings. I have no experiences of the latter. When you have kids you're usually near a bathroom, and you take the opportunity to go when the kids go, or when they have their diapers changed.

Weak pelvic floor and overactive bladder is the combination that produces the dramatic results… sudden urgency and then the inability to hold it back or stop the flow once it’s started. A recipe for big accidents, and not uncommon among those who have given birth seemingly!

Looove a desperate mom, especially when she's around with her children. The idea of her doing something that she's not supposed to as an adult (pee dancing, wetting, ecc.) just makes my world go around.

Also, I've had some similar experiences with my mom when I was younger, if anyone's interested to hear them let me know 🙂

Being an older guy makes it natural that I am more attracted to the mums than the younger girls.

I can imagine many situations where a mum would be desperate but unable to get relief. Busy doing housework while a child was having a nap, only to be denied the toilet by a phone call or a visitor ( I remember my wife telling me about one of her good friends wetting herself due to that exact situation).

There is also the situation where a mother is out somewhere with a newly potty trained child. The child announces that they need to do a wee. The mum is bursting too, but with no toilet around she helps the child pee as discreetly as possible at the roadside while all the while trying not to wet her own knickers, her need made so much worse by seeing and hearing her child peeing.

Then of course there are the older mums, who go out partying with their daughters and have too much to drink. Loads of wetting possibilities there!

6 minutes ago, stinklerus said:

There is also the situation where a mother is out somewhere with a newly potty trained child. The child announces that they need to do a wee. The mum is bursting too, but with no toilet around she helps the child pee as discreetly as possible at the roadside while all the while trying not to wet her own knickers, her need made so much worse by seeing and hearing her child peeing.

Or even in the toilet, letting the child go first but ending up “going” at the same time herself. In either case, having to explain that sometimes grown-ups wet their pants as well.

And in the most severe cases, having to explain why Mummy wears nappies after sending out the message that “big girls” don’t…

4 hours ago, Gothes said:

Also, I've had some similar experiences with my mom when I was younger, if anyone's interested to hear them let me know 🙂

I'd love to hear some experience!

I can only imagine the nightmare of being caught short without her spouse and with some or all of the kids, between destinations and having to take a detour to the nearest shop or store with a restroom. If her spouse is driving her, she could just hop out of the car and run inside while they stay with the kids. But If she's by herself, she's gotta deal with getting them unbuckled, putting one's shoes back on after they kicked them off, telling the other two that they can bring ONE Hot Wheels car with them apiece, then herd them into the store while she tries to block out the fact that her panty gusset is wet, her bladder is contracting relentlessly, and this might be the day she has an accident in public.

23 hours ago, SoBursting said:

Intriguing topic as I’ve seen many bursting moms and often the narrative is they’re too busy to pee, with kids and cleaning and chores and husbands to mind after there’s always something to do that’s more important than a pee break, its the last thing to worry about and often a very desperate mom waits until the very last seconds to pee,

Not only that, but pregnancy and childbirth tends to weaken the muscles of the pelvic floor, reducing bladder control and resulting in increased odds of incontinence from things like strenuous exercise, sneezing, laughing, you name it.  They can be helped to recover with kegel exercises though.

5 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Lol do we live in 1950? I mean I think it’s cool that people think moms are hot, but come onnnnnn.

I most emphatically do NOT spend my days doing chores and minding my husband…just saying. 

You mean to tell me you're not waiting in the kitchen in an apron and a valium-fueled smile, taking off your husband's cigarettes-reeking jacket and demurely asking how his day was while telling him that you made his favorite meal while he doesn't acknowledge you and flops on the couch? How scandalous! 😱 (sarcasm)

But for real when it comes to an "idealized" picture, whether or not that is a realistic or fair one, of a wife/mother in my mind, I think chubby, dressed for comfort, a coffee/caffeine addict, not afraid to raise her voice to keep the kiddos in line, and someone who is kind sure, but also not straight up 50s tier servile. I've heard stories from my dad about dads in the 50s, and there was always something a bit infantile about how, culturally, men were expected to be "served" by their wives.

I believe the word is "MILF"

17 hours ago, stinklerus said:

Or a college-aged trans girl on Spiro having to pee every 5 minutes.

HRT is gonna be fun once I actually get around to starting.

4 hours ago, DonnyWotty said:

You mean to tell me you're not waiting in the kitchen in an apron and a valium-fueled smile, taking off your husband's cigarettes-reeking jacket and demurely asking how his day was while telling him that you made his favorite meal while he doesn't acknowledge you and flops on the couch? How scandalous! 😱 (sarcasm)

But for real when it comes to an "idealized" picture, whether or not that is a realistic or fair one, of a wife/mother in my mind, I think chubby, dressed for comfort, a coffee/caffeine addict, not afraid to raise her voice to keep the kiddos in line, and someone who is kind sure, but also not straight up 50s tier servile. I've heard stories from my dad about dads in the 50s, and there was always something a bit infantile about how, culturally, men were expected to be "served" by their wives.

Like at that point just get a maid. 

A Dragon Maid. 

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

My GF is a mum of 2, and can hold reasonable quantities when pushed but her natural behaviour is to pee every 90 minutes to 2 hours, so she has many 'wild wees', squatting behind a bush while out on dog walks, cycle rides (including yesterday) etc. etc. It does little for me, I prefer desperation to urgency, and have always lived by the adage "Peeing is a waste, hold it in people"