Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

19 year old Paige rolled around her bed, scratching her light skin and rubbing the soft light from her window out of her blue eyes. She looked at her phone and realized her alarm wasn't set to go off for another 17 minutes. As she blew her red hair off of her face, she heard a bang and some shuffling from outside her bedroom door, which led to the hallway. She realized these noises are likely what woke her up, and so she decided to go and investigate. She got out of her bed and quickly pulled on a pair of grey sweatpants and a white tshirt to cover her well endowed but not massive breasts, as she slept naked the night before. As she swung open the door, she was met with an.. Interesting sight.

"What the hell are you doing out here being all noisy? You woke me up!" Paige quietly said with quite some annoyance. Before her sister Chelsea could answer though, Paige realized what the whole hassle was. She saw Chelsea shoving her light toned right hand straight into the crotch of her black spandex shorts, while her left hand was on the handle of the bathroom door, which was occupied by presumably one of their parents. Paige noticed how Chelseas legs were crossed pretty tightly while the fingers of her right hand pushed onto her vagina through the shorts, applying pressure. Chelsea was bobbing up and down slightly, which made her exposed breasts bounce around. Paige had seen her sister naked plenty of times, and was unfazed by this sight. "Sorry I woke you up Paige, I just really have to PISS but dad is in the bathroom". Chelseas long blonde hair was messy, but it fell down and covered her shoulders and breasts. Paige was about to respond, but then Chelsea had a strong urge and moaned in pain as she dug her fingers into her crotch. She knocked and squealed "Umm dad, could you please hurry I really REALLY have to pee!!" "Yes give me like.. 2 minutes" their father yelled back out.

Paige mocked her sister by putting a hand into her crotch and 'fake' pee dancing, and said, "Look at you, 17 years old but with the bladder of a 7 year old!" Chelsea used her green eyes to look at her older sister and said "Shut up Paige, everyone has to pee badly sometimess ooOOh!" This ooohh was a reaction to a spurt that involuntary shot out and wet her shorts just a touch, but luckily Chelsea was pretty sure it wasn't noticeable, as Paige didn't notice the small spot of pee on the black fabric of the shorts. " You're right.. I shouldn't make fun of you for having to pee. But it is kinda funny" Paige laughed. "Why do you have to go so bad anyways?" "Because I didn't get to go last night because you took like, forever in the shower and I guess I fell asleep before you came out!" Chelsea said with a grimace. "Oh yea.. Haha oops. My bad!" Paige stated matter of factly. Chelsea was about to formulate a comeback, but then she heard the bathroom sink turn on, and her hand gripped her crotch even harder with the knowledge she would be able to pee so soon. Paige watched as her sister stood there frantically gripping at her crotch with her right hand,  and she saw as the door to the restroom began to open, Chelsea remove her hand from her crotch in an attempt to look more ladylike and less like a child in front of their father. Paige saw as their dad got a little upset with Chelsea for being half naked, saying "Hey, what did I tell you girls about walking around naked? No father needs to see that!" He quickly forgave his daughter however when he saw how strained her face was and he saw a tiny river of pee starting to stream out of her shorts. Chelsea squealed out as she headed into the restroom "sorry dad I am sorry but I'm literally starting to pee my pants please move out of the way please!!!" As she said this she forgot all attempts of being ladylike and jammed both hands into her pussy, instantly pushing and rubbing away ."Oh, sorry" was all their father could say as he stepped aside and began heading back to his room, a little embarrassed to have watched his 17 year old daughter begin to pee herself.

Once that show was over, Paige headed back into her room and instantly took her clothes off, as she had to decide what to wear for the day. Today was the day the family was going on a long roadtrip, and she definitely figured she should take this into account for outfit choice. Paige felt her own bladder, and realized she had just the smallest urge to go. Nothing urgent in the slightest. As she sorted through her clothes she thought of her sister and how badly she obviously had to pee. In the back of her mind she wondered if anything like that would happen again today, as the family was going on a big drive, and their father, as nice as he was, didn't like to stop too often at all...

----------------------------

Hey guys! I'm not 100% sure what I want the end goal of this interactive to be.. But we'll just go with it and see how the story progresses! But for that, I'm gonna need you're input on some things.

1. What is Paiges outfit choice?

A. A red sweater with a matching loose red skirt that goes to about mid thigh. Underneath a pair of soft purple panties and a purple bra.

B. Black leggings, black thong, black sports bra, and a black tighter t-shirt. All black is in style, right?

C. A green and yellow sundress that shows off her cleavage a whole lot.. But it is definitely pretty comfy. Panties are optional with this outfit.

D. Skintight blue jeans with a pink dress shirt. Her favorite belt. And blue panties with a pink bra. Not the most comfortable outfit but she wanted to look good for any place they may stop at on their drive today!

2. What is Chelseas outfit choice?

A. A grey romper that is comfy, goes to about mid thigh, but is notoriously difficult to get out of without help. Red Panties and bra to match.

B. A pair of blue jean hotshorts that are very revealing, white thong, and a black t-shirt with no bra.

C. A green and yellow sundress that matches one that her sister has. She knows the dress is very comfy. She will wear purple panties and bra with it.

D. The same spandex shorts she just peed a little bit in.. They may have some pee in them and she may have no underwear on, but they are already on and they show off her thick curves so nicely, even if nobody but her family will see. She would wear an orange bra and orange shirt with them.

3. What is Paiges bladder size?

A. She has a tiny bladder. She made fun of her sister, but Paige has found herself in a similar situation many a time thanks to her small bladder.

B. About average. She can hold some pee.. But not a ton!

C. Pretty large. She definitely has a strong bladder that can hold a lot.

4. What is Chelseas bladder size?

Look at the options from #3, and pick for Chelsea also.

5. Does one of the girls have a pee fetish?

A. No. Neither girl does. Lets keep this normal!

B. Paige has a pee fetish, but no-one knows about it.

C. Chelsea has a pee fetish which nobody knows about.

1) Paige's outfit.

A) A red sweater with a matching loose red skirt that goes to about mid thigh. Underneath a pair of soft purple panties and a purple bra.

2) Chelsea's outfit.

C) A green and yellow sundress that matches one that her sister has. She knows the dress is very comfy. She will wear purple panties and bra with it.

3) Paige's bladder size.

A) She has a tiny bladder. She made fun of her sister, but Paige has found herself in a similar situation many a time thanks to her small bladder.

4) Chelsea' bladder size.

C) Pretty large. She definitely has a strong bladder that can hold a lot.

5) Does either girl have a pee fetish?

A) No. Neither girl does. Lets keep this normal!

Quite a large number of participants, I think I will join as well.

Dont know if it's to late to give input, but I'll do it anyways.

(Counted the votes so far, and some of my votes could be ties or tie-breaks.)

1. D

2. A

3. C

(I actually wanted B, but I prefer C over A and it was 6-6 if I counted correctly.)

4. C

(It should be tied for 6-6 between B and C now if my count was correct.)

(Dont really mind if it is B or C, but I felt like it would be logical that Chelsea has a big bladder if she could make it all the way through the night.

All the more if she had to go before she fell asleep.)

5. C

(Tried to use what Star wrote so far, and Paige didnt give me any signs of any fetish, while Chelsea might have decided to hold it through the night because she has one.)

Wow! Thanks for the interaction, everyone! I am glad the story is being well received so far! 

On 9/2/2021 at 9:08 PM, darkdealer89 said:

Quite a large number of participants, I think I will join as well.

Dont know if it's to late to give input, but I'll do it anyways.

(Counted the votes so far, and some of my votes could be ties or tie-breaks.)

1. D

2. A

3. C

(I actually wanted B, but I prefer C over A and it was 6-6 if I counted correctly.)

4. C

(It should be tied for 6-6 between B and C now if my count was correct.)

(Dont really mind if it is B or C, but I felt like it would be logical that Chelsea has a big bladder if she could make it all the way through the night.

All the more if she had to go before she fell asleep.)

5. C

(Tried to use what Star wrote so far, and Paige didnt give me any signs of any fetish, while Chelsea might have decided to hold it through the night because she has one.)

Ddefinitely not too late to give input! I hope to have the new update out by Sunday evening, so stay tuned! 

On 9/1/2021 at 5:49 AM, Jimmy Olsen said:

I really enjoyed the way you described the characters and scenes in the first post. I don't usually participate in or even look at interactive stories, but this time I checked it out and was pleasantly surprised!

ABBAA

Im very glad you did check it out, Jimmy! Stay tuned for the next part (hopefully) soon!

Chelsea breathed out deeply as she sat peeing strongly into the toilet. She surveyed the damage done, which wasn't small, but not too much either. Her shorts were wet on the crotch and both legs, but due to their dark color it was very invisible. As she peed she couldn't help but feel turned on, and it was only happening more the more she peed. You see, 17 year old Chelsea had a secret which no other person knew about her.. And that was her pee fetish. Not only did she like to see other people, male or female, desperate to pee, but she absolutely LOVED to get herself desperate to go. She thought back to how she had drank so much that night, and how she planned to stay up doing a hold, but accidentally fell asleep before her bladder filled up too much. When she awoke she was certainly turned on.. But she had to go way more than she could hide, thus why she rushed half naked out of her room and why she was so frantic to go. As she sat thinking about it she started to rub her pussy, and quickly she felt an orgasm coming on. She tried to be quiet because she knew the bathroom walls were thin, but she couldn't help and moan a little bit, gasping even when she orgasmed.

Chelsea finished up in the bathroom after being very satisfied, and quickly headed to her room to avoid being seen half naked again by her father. As she stepped into the cooler air of her sleeping place, she couldn't help but give her pussy one last little rub, still feeling great remembering how full her bladder was. She was however somewhat embarrassed that she had started to have an accident.. She knew her bladder was big and even though she frequently got desperate on purpose, she never had an accident, on purpose or on 'accident', and so was surprised she had begun to have one today. She knew her bladder had been absolutely busting to have made her need to go so badly. She quickly got over it though as she had to figure out what to wear for their road trip today. She considered a few options, but then she saw her favorite and incredibly comfortable grey romper hanging there, and knew it was the one for the day. She wore it often, and she did think about how hard it was to use the bathroom in it.. But then this kind of got her excited, and she quickly grabbed it. She knew her sister could always help her out of it if she needed the help. Chelsea threw her shorts off and threw on a match set of comfy red panties and a red bra. She then struggled her way into the grey romper. Chelsea admired herself in her bedroom mirror as she brushed her blonde hair, looking at how the romper showed off her legs and tightly hugged her breasts and ass, showing the pantylines of her red panties.

Paige had finally decided on an outfit. She put on a fancy pink bra and blue silk panties so she wouldn't be walking through the house naked, and then headed to the bathroom to finish getting ready. She took her tightest pair of blue jeans and a fancy pink dress shirt that had two buttons at the top, as well as her favorite old white belt. She went into the bathroom and the first thing she did was empty what little bit was in her bladder. It wasn't like she had to go badly, she just had pee on her mind still, as she had watched her sister just be incredibly desperate. She then put on the shirt and slid the jeans over her body. Paige looked really good and this outfit really showed off her big butt and breasts, and she knew it. It wasn't the most comfortable thing for a long day of driving, but she knew that anywhere they stopped she would turn heads with her 19 year old body. She then brushed her read hair out, and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

As Paige entered the kitchen she saw her sister dressed in that familiar grey romper, already sitting at the kitchen table on her phone drinking a big glass of orange juice. Paige then saw their dads girlfriend cooking some breakfast. "Good morning Monica!" Paige happily said. "Oh, good morning Paige! Want anything to drink? These eggs are almost ready." "Well.. I'll take a glass of juice but only a small one. We have a big drive ahead of us!" Paige said. She knew her bladder was strong, but she didn't want to test its limits on today's drive if she could help it. "Alright cool, I definitely understand I hate having to pee on a long drive too haha" Monica said. Monica was their dads girlfriend, but she was quite a bit younger than their father, being 29 years old. Paige and Chelsea both liked Monica a whole lot, and she acted more like a friend to them than a mother. Monica was wearing a white t-shirt with blue leggings, and she had on red socks and sandals, with a white hat covering her blonde hair. She actually looked quite a bit like Chelsea, although they weren't at all related. Her panties and bra were black, but neither of the sisters knew this. As Monica poured Paige some juice, Paige saw that Monica was jiggling her legs around a LOT. "You got ants in your pants!?" Paige said, to which Monica replied "haha no, I've just gotta pee myself! I definitely have to go before we leave." Monica handed Paige the juice, then quickly layed out the eggs for breakfast, jiggling all the while. As their father walked into the room Monica squeezed past him and said "Excuse me babe, gotta pee!!" Their father said nothing, but happily greeted his two daughters as they all ate breakfast! Paige had nothing to drink except for the juice, but Chelsea opted to have a whole second glass of juice and a big cup of milk.

The whole family had loaded up their fathers truck the day before, so they were ready to go easily the next morning. Their father said to them all "alright, I'd like not to stop until I need gas, and the truck has a full tank, so that will be quite some time. So everyone be sure to take all they want for the trip, and definitely everyone use the bathroom before we go!" Monica and Paige both went to the bathroom after their father did, but Chelsea opted not to go, always confident in her bladder despite the very close call this morning. The family then climbed into the truck, with their father driving, Chelsea behind him, Monica in the passenger seat, and Paige behind her. As the big engine started up, everyone settled into their seats, ready for the long drive ahead of them. All three of the girls took a bottle of water with them for the ride, although Chelseas bottle was nearly double the size of her sisters...

When Paige woke up, she gently rubbed her eyes and looked at her phone, realizing they had been on the road for nearly three hours. She looked around at her surroundings, and saw herself whizzing along on the interstate in a river of other vehicles. She sat upright, pulling her pink shirt down as it had ridden up, exposing her stomach. She heard her father and Monica talking happily, but didn't really pay attention to what they were saying. She then looked over and saw her sister who was messing with her phone. Paige noticed her sister had her airpods in, presumably listening to music, but this wasn't what caught her attention. No, what caught her attention was the movements her sister was making...

Chelsea was in a peculiar situation. She had drank quite a lot since she last peed, and she was now quickly getting into a bad situation. She had been fine until the last 45 minutes or so, when she started to get desperate. Not that she minded the squirming around and full bladder.. In fact it turned her on very much. But she had been scissoring her legs and squirming around for the last 45 minutes, and in the last 15 minutes she had had to amp it up big time. Her legs alternated between scissoring rapidly and being smudged together, while her whole lower end squirmed and bounced in her seat. She had been squeezing her crotch with her left hand pretty regularly, although she tried to not squeeze it when she thought one of her parents may see, and now that her sister woke up she didn't want to hold herself if she didn't have to, considering she didn't want to be outed about having to go. She is definitely wanting to try and keep holding without asking for a stop, as she is truly loving the feeling, but she also knows she is definitely getting very desperate again...

1. What should Paige say to Chelsea?

A. Nothing. Simply watch and see what plays out.

B. Ask Chelsea if she has to pee, But keep it low-key so the parents don't hear.

C. Ask Chelsea loudly so the parents find out.

2. How far away should a scheduled lunch stop/gas stop be?

A. Not far at all. Like 10 minutes.

B. About 30 minutes away.

C. About an hour, maybe a little more.

D. Still very far away. 2 or more hours.

3. Where should the family be going on this roadtrip?

A. To a relatives house, they expect to be their very late tonight.

B. On the way to the beach. They won't be their until tomorrow though.

4.Should Chelsea try and keep holding?

A. Yes Definitely. It feels too good not to.

B. Yes, but only until she feels like she can't hold it for too much longer. Then she should ask.

C. No. She needs to ask before another accident happens...