Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Stuffing things into your panties

Let's talk about:

X4v2Ymh.gif

Source: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/47160/14588983/hd-desperate-toilet-paper-struggle

On occasions - mainly in regards to real desperate experiences - I've sometimes heard of girls who get creative and decide to add a little bit of extra absorbency into their underwear. Things I've heard of being used are sanitary pads, toilet paper, napkins, and even a sock. And I absolutely love this concept, and would love to hear more about such occasions and the thought process behind it from anyone who's done this.

- What was the situation, and how desperate were you/what made you decide to do this?

- What was it that you used?

- What was it for: just a few little leaks, or completely emptying your bladder?

- Per the previous question: was it accidental, or did you intentionally decide to "use it"?

- What ended up happening, and how well did it work?

1980s drug stores carried "panty protectors" in some variety.  Apparently, most ladies prefer the zero cost and zero planning toilet tissue offers.  By zero planning I mean a lady getting invited to a spontaneous outing at quitting time.  Maybe she doesn't wear any absorbent anything until faced with potential restroom lines.  A steady had latch-key trickles twice while we were dating.  (She loved talking about peeing and after we broke up confided her trickles had become much more frequent.)  Also, I've known two ladies who leaked during pregnancy and another who said she always leaked during clubbing.

The one who leaked during clubbing gave me an awkward moment after a dance party with my girlfriend (and about 40 others we supposedly knew).  After the party we arrived at my girlfriend's appointment.  Our friend announced, "I love dance taverns.  Except I hate leaking little tinkles in the restroom lines.  But I guess that happens to everyone."  My girlfriend opened her mouth a bit.  (She had total contempt to anyone lacking a titanium urinary sprinter.  This even though I once saw her have to interrupt what she was doing and dash to the restroom -- briefly enough it had to be a pee need.)  Then my GF looked sideways at me.  She seemed to freeze for a moment.  But then she shut her mouth.  She knew I could chime in that after a few beers my urinary sprinter could also revert to small-child mode.  (I don't remember.  But it probably did that evening.)  Wish I'd had the courage to reassure our mutual friend in front of my GF.  

Shortly thereafter I did find a less judgemental girlfriend.

I have not stuffed toilet paper in to stop leaks as if I generally have access to loo roll then I usually have access to a toilet…

but I have put a few things inside my knickers to try and absorb leaks, spurts and avoid soaking my clothes. 
The most notable time was a few years ago when I was cooking and the only bathroom available was occupied by someone in the bath. I was bursting to go dancing around my kitchen, crossing my legs, holding myself and squirming when I felt like I was seconds away from peeing myself. 
I happened to have a dish towel nearby and instantly grabbed it and stuffed it folded in my knickers in the hope that it would hold any spurts or leaks. 
When I heard the bathroom become available I quickly pulled the tea towel out (it was quite damp!) threw it into the washing machine and raced upstairs to the bathroom just in time! 

Although I'm not a girl, I'm a trans man (female to male).

When I did homework in my school days, I'd stuff a ton of toilet paper into my underpants, forming almost a diaper between my legs. I only ever used toilet paper, because I lived with my parents at the time. I'd read my textbooks  and hold in my pee until my legs were shaking. My parents never knew what I was doing, or how much toilet paper was squashed between my legs. 

The wad was only for a few little leaks, but sometimes, an accident started happening while I tried to focus on reading. I'd push my butt back against the chair, closing my pee hole as hard as I could. But often, it was too late, and it was already coming out, but getting stuck because I was holding things closed. I HAD to let it out so it wouldn't hurt. So the pee would start squirting into the toilet paper wad, sometimes so much that it went through my clothing and made a wet spot on the chair. When that happened, I'd clutch the sopping wet wad against my crotch, hobble to the restroom while holding my peehole closed, then wiggle my pants down. 

I usually couldn't get my underwear down without wetting myself, so I'd either yank them down extremely fast while the pee was shooting out, or just flood them over the toilet. My favorite part was the plop of the soaked toilet paper falling into the toilet, haha!