Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I love the idea you are describing! It sounds very cute. I like the idea of the babysitter punishing me. Thanks for sharing. 

32 minutes ago, Incontsecret said:

Ooh I love this idea! I’ve recently implemented a sort of progression/punishment system when I “take an overnight vacation to lake soggy sheets.” Which may or may not have happened this weekend 😳 And it has some fun for one or two people (with the second person, the non bedwetter, acting as “the babysitter”)

I basically have 3 levels: Undies, Pull-ups, and Diapers:

If you wet your undies (and consequently your sheets) you get “punished” with a week in bedtime pull-ups.

You or your babysitter have to establish a bedtime and you have to put your pull-ups on at least one hour before bed (if you (or your babysitter) decide that bedtime is 11pm, that means that you’ll be wearing a pull-up under your pjs by no later than 10pm). 
*additional optional rule* for every minute after the hour that you’re not in your pull-up you get one spanking (so if you slip up and at 10:20pm your pull up isn’t on for an 11pm bedtime, your babysitter will give you 20 spanks)

In the morning you or your babysitter checks your pull-up. There are a couple different rules you could follow for a wet pull-up:

You’re in pull-ups for 7 nights but you get 3 strikes. So if at the end of the week you have 2/7 wet pull ups, you get to “graduate” back to undies. If you have 3+/7 you get sent back to nighttime diapers at the end of the 7 days (or maybe immediately upon your 3rd strike).

A different (more challenging) option, is every wet pull-up resets the counter, so if you were dry for 5 nights in a row but wet on the 6th, too bad the counter resets and you get another 7 nights in pull-ups until you can stay dry for 7 nights in a row. If you have 3 wet nights in a row you get put back in diapers at night.

In either scenario if you have just 1 leaky pull-up that gets your sheets/pjs wet, it’s back to diapers (maybe with a spanking too).

Now when you’re put back in diapers, you’re in them for seven nights, but a few things change. You now have to be in your diaper 2 hours before bedtime (so 9pm for an 11pm bedtime) If you have someone playing the role of babysitter, they’re the ones who will be putting it on you. 
Now 2 hours taped into a diaper might make toilet access difficult, so if you want to take your diaper off to go potty before bed you’ll have to incur a punishment that will take effect the next night. These can be up to your imagination, but I quite like the idea of early bedtimes, spankings, losing pants privileges so your diaper is on full display, or moving your designated “diaper time” up by an hour (so it would be 8pm for an 11pm bedtime).

After 7 nights in diapers, you or your babysitter decide if you’re “ready” to try pull-ups again. This can happen regardless of how many wet diapers you’ve had during your 7 days.

As I type this it’s rapidly approaching my bedtime, but luckily I’ve been in my pull-up for at least an hour…though maybe that mug of tea before bed was a mistake 😅

Sorry for the long post, but this potty chart idea brought it to mind, I love the humiliating aspect there being a record of any accidents. I think I may try marking my progress this week…now if only I had a “babysitter” to mark the chart for me 🤔

In my case I should include a bedtime routine:

Double void (pee twice during the 15 minutes before bed),

Get into night diaper (and, if sitter watching me, have sitter check straps), and

Check that bed pad will be under me, flat and right side up.

How whenever several get the mood, holding an on-line sleep over?  Over breakfast we compare charts.

23 hours ago, Incontsecret said:

Looks like I didn't do so well this week 😳

I decided the "story" reason for the girly chart/stickers is that my (fictional) babysitter had a chart left over from one of her other charges (Or maybe my babysitter used to be a bedwetter herself). I love the humiliation of the idea that 1. I still need a babysitter, and 2. She know's how to handle bedwetters. 

I guess I won't be in undies at night for a while yet.

BW Chart.jpg

I love what you did with this! Awesome chart. The stickers are also super cute.

This has a lot of potential and it's interesting to see what different criteria people use for acceptable / unacceptable results.

I've toyed off and on with a story where a couple uses a chart like this, and the same progression of different types of underwear, but doing it in reverse; the protagonist starts in overnight diapers and progresses through less absorbent diapers, to pull ups, to regular panties with pads and liners. The twist is that she isn't allowed to use the toilet to pee at all; her girlfriend is training her to pay attention to her bladder and wet herself deliberately, rather than hold until she's so full that she leaks through whatever she's wearing. This has the side (or perhaps main) effect of shrinking her bladder so that it's much harder for her to hold on for long spans of time without leaking or wetting.