Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I’m all pee desp horny

Wow yes that must have been exciting and she must have been extra desperate to risk missing the train. I know though some days you can retain water and then go a lot more often the next day so sounds like that happened here and she knew the urge would just grow and grow. Given she is so used to holding then I guess you could have mentioned how she has drank more and waited longer to see if that would encourage her to wait but it seems she knew for sure she simply had to let that reservoir of wee flow before getting on the train. Really is a shock though given all you have said about her as 20 minutes should not be a challenge to wait for a lady with such a bladder of steel… I wonder if you will get the chance to discuss with her why she felt she could not wait such a short time after drinking relatively little (by her standards)?

1 hour ago, New_Macca said:

Wow yes that must have been exciting and she must have been extra desperate to risk missing the train. I know though some days you can retain water and then go a lot more often the next day so sounds like that happened here and she knew the urge would just grow and grow. Given she is so used to holding then I guess you could have mentioned how she has drank more and waited longer to see if that would encourage her to wait but it seems she knew for sure she simply had to let that reservoir of wee flow before getting on the train. Really is a shock though given all you have said about her as 20 minutes should not be a challenge to wait for a lady with such a bladder of steel… I wonder if you will get the chance to discuss with her why she felt she could not wait such a short time after drinking relatively little (by her standards)?

Yea I guess it was one of those days it was warm not sure what water was drank at home before, I need to wait for a conversation related and find a way to ask about how we almost missed the train as she just had to go,

• 3 weeks later...

Pee horny all day again..... I was about to leave for work this morning but forgot something from upstairs so headed back up, 

Wife was just up and out of bed, we met in the hall briefly for about 5 seconds, she in her short pyjamas had just gotten towels out the hall cupboard, just out the bed the brief stop to get the towels made her pee dance a little as she closed the hall cupboard door, she saw me looking at her for that brief second .......she briskly walked towards me heading for the bathroom  she gasped what sounded like ‘peeing myself’ as she entered the bathroom, that comment was to explain the need for the pee dance.... that first morning pee imminent, she’s been bursting lying dozing in bed I was sure, within seconds I could hear her peeing hard into the toilet for a long time, I had to get to work....

On 8/29/2021 at 6:02 PM, SoBursting said:

I’ve posted a few experiences today as she’s got me all pee desperate horny as we were shopping yesterday,  lunch etc a few drinks and she was unusually bursting to pee at the station before boarding the train despite going in the restaurant a few hours earlier, first mentioned she was needing the loo in a sports shop as I tried on some shoes she was showing signs stepping around waiting on me, as I tried on more shoes she suggested we get going soon so she can use the loo and the train was due to leave soon, she only had an iced tea 500 ml and a water 300 ml in the restaurant,

as we got in the station the board said our train was leaving in 4 minutes I said we’ve just made it, but she said she was really needing the loo first,

I said we will miss the train (it’s only 15min journey then a 5 min drive), I hoped she would ignore her need and Would wait sitting in her tight skirt bare legs crossed till we got home, as we stood there discussing, no longer walking she stepped side to side showing real signs of being desperate, she said I can’t wait, I’m already bursting, next train was in an hour, she did look like she had been holding it for a while and it was pressing at the fore front of her mind her face looked worried battling internally to hold it back, I said if your that desperate you had better go, she did go and returned with a minute to spare, we actually made the train just, but her unusual getting desperate enough quickly and to not be able to wait any longer was arousing,

I think that i would have done everything to prevent that she would go for a wee.

To see how she cross her nude legs from needing to pee so bad, for 20 minutes or longer,  would have been absolutely arousing!?

On 9/16/2021 at 9:44 PM, huberp76 said:

I think that i would have done everything to prevent that she would go for a wee.

To see how she cross her nude legs from needing to pee so bad, for 20 minutes or longer,  would have been absolutely arousing!?

It was her decision, Although I said to her you had better go then she had already made her intentions clear, As good as she can be at waiting when she has to it must have been too much for her mind to have to wait longer given there was a chance to pee instead, she was at that stage of showing signs she had to pee so was unusually already holding a lot having been earlier,

Edited by SoBursting (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...

That happens occasionally. Some women may suddenly feel scared, and feel like they can't hold it upto their maximum capacity and try to empty the bladder fearing that they will lose control otherwise. But actually if you overcome that moment of anxiety with your willpower, then you will be able to hold much longer. This has happened to me as well. Some days, while going to after-school classes in the evening, or dancing events at night, I feel like I can't hold any more and I'm going to wet myself. Then I tell my bladder "regardless of how full you are, there's no relief for many more hours, and no other option rather than holding holding and holding" Then I regain the control and hold for several hours more. 

On 8/29/2021 at 7:02 PM, SoBursting said:

I said we will miss the train (it’s only 15min journey then a 5 min drive), I hoped she would ignore her need and Would wait sitting in her tight skirt bare legs crossed till we got home, as we stood there discussing, no longer walking she stepped side to side showing real signs of being desperate, 

If she had decided to wait all the way home, how would you feel if other people noticed how desperate she was? Would that be ok for you or would it have felt weird?

If I imagined myself in a situation similar to yours, it would certainly be exciting, but at the same time I would probably be quite embarrassed because I am a person who doesn’t like to get attention and I wouldn’t want the whole train to pay attention to us.

It would certainly be exciting to see if she could hide it from other passengers, but then if she couldn’t then it could be a little embarrassing for me.

2 hours ago, WilllB said:

If she had decided to wait all the way home, how would you feel if other people noticed how desperate she was? Would that be ok for you or would it have felt weird?

If I imagined myself in a situation similar to yours, it would certainly be exciting, but at the same time I would probably be quite embarrassed because I am a person who doesn’t like to get attention and I wouldn’t want the whole train to pay attention to us.

It would certainly be exciting to see if she could hide it from other passengers, but then if she couldn’t then it could be a little embarrassing for me.

Yea that’s a thought, I wouldn’t want any attention especially if a bloke was to start chatting to her or mentioning she looks like she needs to pee, I would intervene to get him away, she is pee shy so wouldn’t show any signs maybe little discreet ones just to help keep it under control, would be exciting to know she’s sitting bursting and holding in her pee trying not to make it obvious to others, I know in the safety of the car she would be vocal telling me hoe desperate she is to urge us on our way....