Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I canNOT wait to wet these high heeled shoes on Sunday night

19 hours ago, watchingherhold said:

I do understand and yes if you are drinking loads. Then a pee in a toilet maybe required. After that I am sure your mind will be well and truly focused on holding until your big moment. With your bladder capacity and the excitement of the moment you will want to be as full as possible.

I actually didn't have to go at all until I went outside. It was disgustingly hot and humid in and out and I was chugging water and maybe 4 cocktails. It was weird.

9 hours ago, yertle2012 said:

This is like "Where's Waldo", but way better. 

Just left of the green tarp on the far sidewalk 🤫

22 hours ago, rebeljaffa said:

Can you read too many books?  The more words you can think up to describe a pee the better? 

Strong agree. But I think it's warped my mind hahaha

6 hours ago, jackgriffin said:

I love puddle in public. There is something sexy about standing a puddle of your own pee that feels shameful and embarrassing and signals what’s you’ve done. 

Exactly. When that dog walker came by I just about died. In a good way

OMG, I know most of us are here for the ...ahem... wet adventures, but that dress! Perfection! 

And knowing you were dancing away at that wedding, a veritable poster child of propriety, while ALSO having made that puddle clearly visible from above...?
Hats off!

Do you think anyone at the venue could have seen you? Like, were there people hanging out at the spot where you took the photo?

3 hours ago, yertle2012 said:

Omg there's nothing better than a sexy pair of shoes getting soaked. Seeing pee running down the legs, and all over a good pair of heels and cute feet takes things to a whole other level. Thank you so much.

Oooooh, I wholeheartedly agree. Normally I keep a small rotation of cheap or older shoes I can wet and reset without worry. Plus, I know some of us 😏 REALLY like a flat sandal for kickoffability ( new word?) But like I said, I love my feet and I love gorgeous shoes so this was an extra special treat for me.

Edited by PrincessInTheP (see edit history)
19 minutes ago, wendywetpants said:

OMG, I know most of us are here for the ...ahem... wet adventures, but that dress! Perfection! 

And knowing you were dancing away at that wedding, a veritable poster child of propriety, while ALSO having made that puddle clearly visible from above...?
Hats off!

Do you think anyone at the venue could have seen you? Like, were there people hanging out at the spot where you took the photo?

Well....I had to pass 6 people from my table that were already down at the valet circle, deciding where to post party. They invited me into the discussion but I demurred. Had my phone out to capture my moment when it came but saw them and started acting like I couldn't get a signal. Phone above my head, squinting at it. I said" I can't get a signal in there. Need to let my driver know" and said I'd be right back like I was wandering for better service. And, I could see them from where I burst. I don't know if they could see me. 

Also, I could see see the party goers up on the balcony. You know how at the end of the wedding people start to gravitate outside and people who don't even smoke, bum cigarettes off people and just talking loudly and making plans? 60 of those. They were all looking down at me as part of the view. 

And I LOVE that dichotomy. I look presentable but secretly I'm filthy. I clean up very well and I'm normally kinda dressed up most of the time. When I got into this kink my "gateway pee pal" always wanted me to kinda smut it up for him but I really get off on looking in control of life while inside I'm some sort of wet knickered ,pissy ,horny disaster. Ha!

And thank you, thank you, I appreciate other female feed back the most! XO

21 minutes ago, wendywetpants said:

Hats off!

Also, I cut her out for privacy, but the curb I start off standing on, had a middle aged woman pass behind me as I was groaning and talking to the camera. I had no idea she was there til I saw her behind me on the screen. So the first 20 seconds are cut off.

And then that dude w the doggo came out of NOWHERE within 3 feet of me. The piss went right back up inside me out of panic. I am swear I could HEAR my body slurp it back in in 😳😂😂.

Also there a few hundred condo units with balconies as well as that 8 story hotel with balconies and a dozen fancy restos with outdoor dining all right above and around me there. I really should just go back and experiment again. Maybe bring a pee friend if I can make or find one...

So daring! The stuff I fantasize about but NEVER will have he courage to do. I love hearing about it and reading about it and thinking about it, though! 💛

I'm all about stealth, lol. (I *did* actually do a repeat sneaky leak in my leggings while out running today, though! That's about as daring as I get!)

15 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

And I LOVE that dichotomy. I look presentable but secretly I'm filthy.

I love this too! I think that's why deliberate wettings appeal to me so much.
I'm a very proper grown-ass lady, for all anyone knows, but then I do these kinds of things. On purpose. 😈

3 hours ago, wendywetpants said:

Hats off!

Oh, and thanks for the dress comment. I loved it. It's been in my closet for ages but fit weird. My body is like 4 different sizes in different places.  My mother and I are good seamstresses so we kinda rejiggered it. Not bad for a $40 dress! Lol.

Nobody else was dressed like me and I felt so strong and confident and in control of the room. Which made the accident even better.

On 8/31/2021 at 5:44 AM, PrincessInTheP said:

And I LOVE that dichotomy. I look presentable but secretly I'm filthy. I clean up very well and I'm normally kinda dressed up most of the time. When I got into this kink my "gateway pee pal" always wanted me to kinda smut it up for him but I really get off on looking in control of life while inside I'm some sort of wet knickered ,pissy ,horny disaster. Ha!

I love this dichotomy too! Speaking of wet knickers, I assume you wore, and flooded, your panties during this whole affair? How’d they take it? Did the wetness spread through them and create any visible spots the dress as you returned inside? 

33 minutes ago, GoldenG8 said:

I love this dichotomy too! Speaking of wet knickers, I assume you wore, and flooded, your panties during this whole affair? How’d they take it? Did the wetness spread through them and create any visible spots the dress as you returned inside? 

Oh yes I did. Because the dress was see through I wore nude briefs. The dress was soaked but again because it was sheer you couldn't really tell. Sorry Charlie

On 8/30/2021 at 5:29 AM, PrincessInTheP said:

I marched right past valet and reception and strutted right off that elevator and back into the party, flushed and wet and horny AF. Sweat it out on the dance floor.

This is so naughty! I love to imagine you dancing on the dance floor with soaked panties under your dress, pee on your legs and in your shoes, and no-one around you has any idea....   💦👍😉

• 1 month later...
On 8/30/2021 at 5:29 AM, PrincessInTheP said:

I talk to myself a LOT. 😬

Managed to sneak away by myself. I needed a key to access the rooftop elevator and it took forever to find me one so I was more desperate than I had planned. 

My dress got all wet and my feet were sliding around in my shoes but you better believe I marched right past valet and reception and strutted right off that elevator and back into the party, flushed and wet and horny AF. Sweat it out on the dance floor. Mostly 90s hip hop and then Irish goodbyed on out. 

Overall a wonderful night. 

But I didn't succeed in The Mission 😘 and so I still have an itch to scratch. I'm going to Willie Nelson's Outlaw Country festival in Philly in 2 weeks. Hmmmm.

But you guys are amazing. Seriously. I loved reading all the comments and your encouragement kept me determined AF! Mwah!!!

Oh god, work in the morning. 

You’re voice is soooo calming. Tbh I already get turned on by just hearing your voice..