Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female The long, desperate walk home

Wow. This story was really arousing. It was long and well detailed Thank you for sharing it.

It reminds me of my girlfriend  then wife back when we were young. After an evening drinking at a club and not using the restroom she would tell me how desperate to pee she was. Same as you  this got me excited and she gave to my requests for her to hold it while we had sex. She enjoyed sex on a full bladder but was not into pee play. I asked her how she was feeling and she would respond like it is going to come out, but it also feels too good to stop. She didn't care if she wet the bed once we got going.  Only once did she lose  a strong spurt right on ly penis.

13 hours ago, wettingman said:

Wow. This story was really arousing. It was long and well detailed Thank you for sharing it.

It reminds me of my girlfriend  then wife back when we were young. After an evening drinking at a club and not using the restroom she would tell me how desperate to pee she was. Same as you  this got me excited and she gave to my requests for her to hold it while we had sex. She enjoyed sex on a full bladder but was not into pee play. I asked her how she was feeling and she would respond like it is going to come out, but it also feels too good to stop. She didn't care if she wet the bed once we got going.  Only once did she lose  a strong spurt right on ly penis.

I like details, and filled them in as best I could remember them! It's been long enough at this point that some of the smaller details like exactly what my girlfriend said, the specific order things happened, how long we spent doing certain things, and so on have gotten a little jumbled, so it may be that I got some minor things wrong. But for the most part I remember the incident clearly because it was so enjoyable, and it felt better for storytelling to just tell things as they are in my mind now instead of delving into minor specifics of where my memory may have failed me.

My girlfriend says a full bladder squishes everything together in a way that makes sex more intense and heightens the feeling. She prefers the comfort of sex in an empty bladder, but the intensity of a full bladder is novel for her and she also enjoys that it turns me on. She has leaked in bed but only VERY rarely and never very much.

When you mentioned that she said "But let's not let it get that filled next time. It can't be healthy." and "I have to pee so bad I feel pregnant." I wonder a couple things. Was this the worst she's ever had to pee, like her worst pee emergency that she's ever experienced with her bladder being extremely full to the point that it's really painful? If she did say things like that, then she probably was in extreme pain from needing to pee with such a distended bladder. As much as I felt sorry for her for feeling that amount of pain from holding back so much piss, it's still pretty hot that you both had full bladder sex despite her feeling like she'll explode and its even more hot that she enjoyed it especially when her bladder was so bloated. She must love feeling her bladder this full when she has the bedroom fun with you. Thank you for posting this story, I really enjoyed it.

Edited by Ridge (see edit history)
1 minute ago, Ridge said:

When you mentioned that she said "But let's not let it get that filled next time. It can't be healthy." and "I have to pee so bad I feel pregnant." I wonder a couple things. Was this the worst she's ever had to pee, like her worst pee emergency that she's ever experienced with her bladder being extremely full to the point that it's really painful? If she did say things like that, then she probably was in extreme pain from needing to pee with such a distended bladder. As much as I felt sorry for her for feeling that amount of pain from holding back so much piss, it's still pretty hot that you both had full bladder sex despite her feeling like she'll explode and its even more hot that she enjoyed it. She must love feeling her bladder this full when she has the bedroom fun with you. Thank you for posting this story, I really enjoyed it.

It was not the absolute worst she has ever had to pee, no, although it ranks up there among the particularly interesting incidents she recounts for me on occasion. By her own account, the worst she has ever had to pee as an adult "depends on how you measure it", and is basically a tie between waiting in a long customs without using the bathroom first (even though she never came close to an accident, her bladder got so full and she held on so long that she ended up with lingering soreness and intermittent painful muscle spasms for the next few hours after she relieved herself), and a time in college when she very nearly wet herself after a four-hour freshman orientation because she drank a bunch of coffee and didn't make it to the front of the bathroom line during a break between sessions then had to wait in line again at the end of the second session (she told me that hearing other people peeing and washing their hands nearly caused her to leak before she was able to get a stall to herself, and that she couldn't make too big of a scene while trying to hold it in because these were her future classmates, so it was sheer force of will that prevented her from having an accident). She has squatted for an emergency pee a couple times, but as far as I remember only when emboldened by alcohol, and she also has unintentionally leaked into her underwear on a few rare occasions, but these incidents were due to temporary incontinence rather than true severity of need.

As for her enjoyment of full bladder sex, I would say that she much prefers an empty bladder because it lets her focus on her own pleasure more instead of trying to hold it in, but yes the fact that it results in a more intense experience for her and mixes with sexual pleasure in her mind definitely turns me on. She is also turned on by me being turned on by her situation, so it ultimately benefits us both that she does this for me sometimes. In general, I would not want her to hold past the point where she feels safe, and on the rare occasions when she has to go as badly as she did during this story, I usually don't even suggest she hold it in any longer, much less ask her to have penetrative sex with me. I think we were both feeling frisky and bold that night because of the booze and the fun of being away from home.

22 minutes ago, provox said:

It was not the absolute worst she has ever had to pee, no, although it ranks up there among the particularly interesting incidents she recounts for me on occasion. By her own account, the worst she has ever had to pee as an adult "depends on how you measure it", and is basically a tie between waiting in a long customs without using the bathroom first (even though she never came close to an accident, her bladder got so full and she held on so long that she ended up with lingering soreness and intermittent painful muscle spasms for the next few hours after she relieved herself), and a time in college when she very nearly wet herself after a four-hour freshman orientation because she drank a bunch of coffee and didn't make it to the front of the bathroom line during a break between sessions then had to wait in line again at the end of the second session (she told me that hearing other people peeing and washing their hands nearly caused her to leak before she was able to get a stall to herself, and that she couldn't make too big of a scene while trying to hold it in because these were her future classmates, so it was sheer force of will that prevented her from having an accident). She has squatted for an emergency pee a couple times, but as far as I remember only when emboldened by alcohol, and she also has unintentionally leaked into her underwear on a few rare occasions, but these incidents were due to temporary incontinence rather than true severity of need.

As for her enjoyment of full bladder sex, I would say that she much prefers an empty bladder because it lets her focus on her own pleasure more instead of trying to hold it in, but yes the fact that it results in a more intense experience for her and mixes with sexual pleasure in her mind definitely turns me on. She is also turned on by me being turned on by her situation, so it ultimately benefits us both that she does this for me sometimes. In general, I would not want her to hold past the point where she feels safe, and on the rare occasions when she has to go as badly as she did during this story, I usually don't even suggest she hold it in any longer, much less ask her to have penetrative sex with me. I think we were both feeling frisky and bold that night because of the booze and the fun of being away from home.

Yeah. This is understandable. As much as I fantasize about a young woman holding a very full bladder during sex and seeing her do a major piss in front of me among some of the other fantasies that I have, I know that holding it in too long carries significant health risks like UTIs bladder or kidney infections UTIs causing miscarriages urinary retention and urine backing up to the kidneys.

That soreness and intermittent muscle spasms that you mentioned must have been pretty scary for her to go through, and it must have been even more scarier when her bladder filled up to that point. How did her bladder fill up that much at the customs area? This must have been a very traumatic experience for her and that time in college also must have been very traumatic as well. When that line is crossed in the kind of scenario I thought of, I would absolutely tell a young woman that I am meeting with to go to the toilet immediately. I would not want her to hold it to the point where it is unsafe because her health can be drastically impacted if she does not.

33 minutes ago, Ridge said:

Yeah. This is understandable. As much as I fantasize about a young woman holding a very full bladder during sex and seeing her do a major piss in front of me among some of the other fantasies that I have, I know that holding it in too long carries significant health risks like UTIs bladder or kidney infections UTIs causing miscarriages urinary retention and urine backing up to the kidneys.

That soreness and intermittent muscle spasms that you mentioned must have been pretty scary for her to go through, and it must have been even more scarier when her bladder filled up to that point. How did her bladder fill up that much at the customs area? This must have been a very traumatic experience for her and that time in college also must have been very traumatic as well. When that line is crossed in the kind of scenario I thought of, I would absolutely tell a young woman that I am meeting with to go to the toilet immediately. I would not want her to hold it to the point where it is unsafe because her health can be drastically impacted if she does not.

She laughs about both of these experiences now, so I don't know that they were traumatic, although at the time they were obviously stressful.

In the customs line, her bladder filled up because she drank coke on the flight, didn't use the plane toilet before landing, skipped the airport bathroom before getting in the customs line, and only noticed that she had to go really badly when she was far enough in line that it didn't seem worth it to leave. I did offer to stay in line and wait for her to leave and come back, but she was worried that other people would think she was cutting and that she would get in trouble, and as we got closer to the front of the line she just felt committed I guess. We must have been in line for 40 minutes or so before we were finally let through, and then we found bathrooms on the other side. At no point was she close to not making it, just VERY over-filled and in some pain. Once she was able to use the bathroom at the other side of customs and realized her bladder was sore and spasming, she was briefly worried she had damaged something, but she felt good as new within a couple hours, and as far as we're aware there haven't been any long term effects. She was much more careful about taking opportunities to relieve herself for a few weeks after that, but it didn't last.

The time in college was funny to her even as it was happening. She was apparently terrified of not making it because she didn't want that to be the first impression she left on new classmates, but she wasn't the only one suffering, and misery loves company. Her roommate attended with her, and also hadn't been able to go at the break (they were sitting together far from the exit closest the women's room, so they both got in line together and both left the line together when the break ended before they got near the front), and they were apparently complaining in line together the second time about how awful it had been that they weren't permitted a longer break, that there weren't more stalls in a bathroom next to such a large lecture hall, etc. In real life the roommate told her to go first and she relieved herself uneventfully after no more embarrassment than having to undo her belt while waiting in line, but sometimes we think up fictionalized versions of this event wherein things go off the rail: the roommate selfishly rushes into a stall and my girlfriend is forced to wait outside as yet another woman gets relief before her, the other stalls have plumbing issues, sometimes there is even a third session she needs to go back to where she squirms around while her now empty-bladdered roommate sits next to her and teases her. Nothing realistic mind you, but we have fun with it.

Edited by provox (see edit history)
On 8/27/2021 at 5:55 PM, provox said:

She laughs about both of these experiences now, so I don't know that they were traumatic, although at the time they were obviously stressful.

In the customs line, her bladder filled up because she drank coke on the flight, didn't use the plane toilet before landing, skipped the airport bathroom before getting in the customs line, and only noticed that she had to go really badly when she was far enough in line that it didn't seem worth it to leave. I did offer to stay in line and wait for her to leave and come back, but she was worried that other people would think she was cutting and that she would get in trouble, and as we got closer to the front of the line she just felt committed I guess. We must have been in line for 40 minutes or so before we were finally let through, and then we found bathrooms on the other side. At no point was she close to not making it, just VERY over-filled and in some pain. Once she was able to use the bathroom at the other side of customs and realized her bladder was sore and spasming, she was briefly worried she had damaged something, but she felt good as new within a couple hours, and as far as we're aware there haven't been any long term effects. She was much more careful about taking opportunities to relieve herself for a few weeks after that, but it didn't last.

The time in college was funny to her even as it was happening. She was apparently terrified of not making it because she didn't want that to be the first impression she left on new classmates, but she wasn't the only one suffering, and misery loves company. Her roommate attended with her, and also hadn't been able to go at the break (they were sitting together far from the exit closest the women's room, so they both got in line together and both left the line together when the break ended before they got near the front), and they were apparently complaining in line together the second time about how awful it had been that they weren't permitted a longer break, that there weren't more stalls in a bathroom next to such a large lecture hall, etc. In real life the roommate told her to go first and she relieved herself uneventfully after no more embarrassment than having to undo her belt while waiting in line, but sometimes we think up fictionalized versions of this event wherein things go off the rail: the roommate selfishly rushes into a stall and my girlfriend is forced to wait outside as yet another woman gets relief before her, the other stalls have plumbing issues, sometimes there is even a third session she needs to go back to where she squirms around while her now empty-bladdered roommate sits next to her and teases her. Nothing realistic mind you, but we have fun with it.

That’s why we feel a bit ambivalent when it comes to enjoying this kind of kink because it is such a double edged sword, especially when we admit it to our sexual partners. At one hand, I become aroused when I know a young woman is withholding a full bladder or an extremely full one. It even makes me harder when I know her bladder is painfully full and it is bulging out of her stomach and it is an emergency and the pressure really hurts to the point of being unbearable, even when I know she is wearing a thong or g-string and tight clothing that makes the pressure even worse. I even fantasize about having sex with a sexual partner who is in that state where she feels so very over-filled especially after she has been stuck in a long car ride in heavy traffic and drunk a ridiculous amount of liquids and peeing on me or gushing pee on my penis when she really can’t take it anymore. I also really enjoyed your story and the two accounts that you mentioned of the worst times your girlfriend has ever had to pee.

However, on the other hand, you just can’t help but feel concerned for her and know that at the time she was very much in distress. In addition to that, many young women wouldn’t want to do something like that as needing to pee so badly can be a very distressing event to them plus if they are full enough, there are legitimate health concerns and some women don’t like to include pee at all when it comes to bedroom fun so it can be a bit risky to admitting you have this kind of kink with her. I certainly have a limit as to how much I can tolerate when I hold a full bladder and masturbate with one. When it starts feeling like a giant bowling ball and the stabbing pains in my lower stomach become overwhelming and my penis really hurts or if my back ever starts to hurt, then that’s the line that I stop at. I’m certain that your girlfriend must have also felt similar sensations that were absolutely unbearable when she was beyond bursting in that customs line and in college.

Edited by Ridge (see edit history)
On 8/28/2021 at 9:35 PM, Ridge said:

That’s why we feel a bit
However, on the other hand, you just can’t help but feel concerned for her and know that at the time she was very much in distress. In addition to that, many young women wouldn’t want to do something like that as needing to pee so badly can be a very distressing event to them plus if they are full enough, there are legitimate health concerns and some women don’t like to include pee at all when it comes to bedroom fun so it can be a bit risky to admitting you have this kind of kink with her. I certainly have a limit as to how much I can tolerate when I hold a full bladder and masturbate with one. When it starts feeling like a giant bowling ball and the stabbing pains in my lower stomach become overwhelming and my penis really hurts or if my back ever starts to hurt, then that’s the line that I stop at. I’m certain that your girlfriend must have also felt similar sensations that were absolutely unbearable when she was beyond bursting in that customs line and in college.

Sharp stabing pains are never good especially in the kidneys.  That is a sign to stop for a yone

My understanding is men and woman react to full bladder sex differently 

Some women .my ex included, enjoyed it. Reportedly because their bladder presses on their g spot making it more prominent and causes greater arousal.

Obviously I have no such part and I find a full bladder distracting  especially if there is pressure from pee in my penis. I personally dont enjoy it.

My pleasure  came from my ex describing how badly she had to pee and her struggle to hold it in . The best part was hoping she would pee on my dick. This happened once. 

I would not want her or any woman to actually be suffering in serious pain.

I am interested in hearing how others especially women feel about this.

14 hours ago, wettingman said:

Sharp stabing pains are never good especially in the kidneys.  That is a sign to stop for a yone

Some women .my ex included, enjoyed it. Reportedly because their bladder presses on their g spot making it more prominent and causes greater arousal.

Obviously I have no such part and I find a full bladder distracting  especially if there is pressure from pee in my penis. I personally dont enjoy it.

My pleasure  came from my ex describing how badly she had to pee and her struggle to hold it in . The best part was hoping she would pee on my dick. This happened once. 

Yes I agree, I don't wish actually pain and misery on anyone outside the realm of fiction. The experiences I like the most are the ones where my girlfriend is able to enjoy it too.

16 hours ago, wettingman said:

I should probably clarify what my position is on this subject.

Even though I have some of these fantasies, some of them are pretty farfetched for the reason that I would never want her to be in the position where her health can be put at risk. The excess urine can back up into the kidneys which is pretty dangerous along with kidney infections, bladder infections and UTIs. Not to mention that UTIs can lead to complications that cause miscarriages so withholding urine when you are pregnant can be very dangerous for the baby.

It is like provox said, we sometimes have these fantasies in our mind that we think up fictionalized scenarios in relation to extreme desperation when someone is actually experiencing extreme desperation. I cannot find this story now, but I do remember reading a story from segaface where the pain was so intense in his kidneys and his bladder that he was concerned about going to the hospital with his friend to relieve himself of that pain which he was lucky that he was able to get the excess pee out of him. What he went through was very scary and psychologically distressing, I would never want to be in that position either because that is a major health concern. If someone, even a young woman was in that position or even starting to approach it, I would immediately want them to relieve themselves and tell them to stop it and go if they are withholding urine willingly and I would be deeply concerned if they had trouble pissing it out.

With this kind of fetish, there needs to be a balance that has to be found. One where we can enjoy this kind of kink with consenting partners and one where their health is protected.