• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Awwww thanks😊 I just wish I could be more of a dress person. It opens up a whole world of naughty pee opportunities😍

You’re always rocking cute dresses. I usually feel silly in them…..

Don't be scared @PrincessPeeach. You might feel silly but I promise you don't look it. Start with something you're comfy in. Or a long tunic with leggings and then let the tunic get a little longer and then lose the leggings. It's like wearing red lipstick. Your brain needs practice at it to feel confident. It works! 

and your red panties are perfect!

6 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Don't be scared @PrincessPeeach. You might feel silly but I promise you don't look it. Start with something you're comfy in. Or a long tunic with leggings and then let the tunic get a little longer and then lose the leggings. It's like wearing red lipstick. Your brain needs practice at it to feel confident. It works! 

and your red panties are perfect!

Hahaha…I’ve always wished I was more of a lipstick person too…..

3 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Hahaha…I’ve always wished I was more of a lipstick person too…..

I'm at work alone and you just made me guffaw out loud. Go out and buy a red lipstick and some cheap dress from Walmart and wear them around the house until you feel comfortable. And then step out!

Crotch shots that show where your pee is coming out with the first leak are my favorite. Thank you for sharing

I have a question.  Your pee starts coming out and the scorce appears to be in the middle of you rug crotch. Then it expands upward.s it spread upwards

So when it shows through your red panties is it comming out at the higher point and flows across your pussy before soakinh through, and initially flows upward or doesit dpreads upwards after cominh out your pee hole.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
3 hours ago, wettingman said:

Crotch shots that show where your pee is coming out with the first leak are my favorite. Thank you for sharing

I have a question.  Your pee starts coming out and the scorce appears to be in the middle of you rug crotch. Then it expands upward.s it spread upwards

So when it shows through your red panties is it comming out at the higher point and flows across your pussy before soakinh through, and initially flows upward or doesit dpreads upwards after cominh out your pee hole.

Goid question. I think the first leak must have ran down my pussy before soaking through, cause I agree it looks low. But once I started peeing with more force and the panties were wet, it looks like it’s soaking/gushing through right where it comes out….

17 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Goid question. I think the first leak must have ran down my pussy before soaking through, cause I agree it looks low. But once I started peeing with more force and the panties were wet, it looks like it’s soaking/gushing through right where it comes out….

Thank you so much for answering the question that long fascinates me.