Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What do you eat during holding sessions?

What's the best food to have during holding sessions, especially long ones? Drinking water and other fluids can make you feel full enough, but is it healthy to skip a meal and just not eat? Are there any light meals or snacks that you guys like to eat during your holding sessions? Something that doesn't make you feel bloated?

Personally I started skipping a meal whenever I am holding, because I've had too many sessions interrupted by another "nature's call" and I'm not into that sadly! But like I said I'm not sure if this is a healthy option so I thought I'd seek advice here!

I don’t like food when it comes to Omorashi. It almost always ruins everything.  The food soaks up the food, it can add literal hours to a hold. Then you don’t know exactly where your internal fullness is coming from. Does your stomach still have food in it? Are your bowels semi full now? etc etc.  It can be complicated enough to time desperation correctly with just hydration levels, adding food is just too much science as far as im concerned  lol

On 8/26/2021 at 8:04 PM, Wetch said:

It doesn't really matter if you skip a meal every now and then, but you if you drink lots of water you need to keep your levels of mineral up somehow. If you go to the extreme you can have water poisoning and that can be deadly. 

Doing your holds after doing your other nature's call, og drink something with electrolytes would be the solution I think. 

That makes sense, thank you!

On 8/27/2021 at 12:00 AM, Altiat said:

I don’t like food when it comes to Omorashi. It almost always ruins everything.  The food soaks up the food, it can add literal hours to a hold. Then you don’t know exactly where your internal fullness is coming from. Does your stomach still have food in it? Are your bowels semi full now? etc etc.  It can be complicated enough to time desperation correctly with just hydration levels, adding food is just too much science as far as im concerned  lol

Yup that's exactly how I feel and why I started skipping meals if I plan to hold. It really is too much science hehe. I think what Wetch said could potentially be a solution.