Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wetting her pink shorts

Hello there!!

I saw you shared a very cute prettywetgirl video. If you've followed his Twitter for a while, occasionally delete tweets to maintain a sense of control. She has stated in the past that she would prefer that her content remain on her Twitter account and not be posted elsewhere. I realize that when you share a video, it is very likely that you will share it on other sites, but I am sure that we would all like you to continue to feel free to post videos and images. I hope you respect your wishes and do not post your content here or anywhere else. Thanks!

@LeakAchoo

5 hours ago, C.omoboy said:

Hello there!!

I saw you shared a very cute prettywetgirl video. If you've followed his Twitter for a while, occasionally delete tweets to maintain a sense of control. She has stated in the past that she would prefer that her content remain on her Twitter account and not be posted elsewhere. I realize that when you share a video, it is very likely that you will share it on other sites, but I am sure that we would all like you to continue to feel free to post videos and images. I hope you respect your wishes and do not post your content here or anywhere else. Thanks!

@LeakAchoo

Gotta agree with this. Let's respect the wishes of the people we're fans of! 🙂 

I'm not really sure what any of you are talking about. Her pinned tweet is a video from the same month as when she started her account. I've seen no evidence of her deleting older videos, and after using several search terms I didn't find any instances of her complaining about people re-posting her content. I'm sure that, like all content creators, she doesn't like having her videos reposted without reference to her username, so it doesn't trace back to the place where she's posting them. But that's not what's happening here.