Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Wetting (or messing) incidents on Halloween

On 8/26/2021 at 3:45 PM, catlover1019 said:

Does anyone remember wetting or messing their halloween costume as kids? Intentionally or otherwise?

I think i might remember some close calls, but not losing control. I did in hindsight have costumes that would have hid it many years, so i wonder if i would have gotten away with it.

My mum never celebrated it because she always said it was "american trash", plus she was part of a manipulative church cult run by a sociopathic narcissist who liked to play the church goers off against each other and run things like a secret society, brainwashing everyone just for fun. Naturally, halloween was viewed as the devils work lol

As a smaller kid, I remember liking to be desp in my school uniform and even start to wee my grey school pants a little bit, but never knew why lol

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/29/2021 at 5:19 PM, Simonwet said:

Tell us more Alex!

Didn’t see this until now. Flash costume I was little and determined to hold so I can get more candy and we’ll that didn’t happen. I soaked it. The red and yellow showed wetness pretty well and I had to go home and change. Spider-Man costume I was in my teens and held way to long. 

The first two times I went out.  At least the first two I remember.   Would have been age 6 and 7.  I remember my mother was one of the supervising parents the younger kids had and she was not pleased that we had to  turn back early.  The other time I was 10.  More embarrassing as I was teased by  the other kids in the group and had to turn in early.  I don't remember what specific costume I was wearing each time.

• 4 weeks later...