Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

As an omo lover, what would your perfect spouse/partner be like?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me it would be a man who regularly ensures he drinks plenty water, tea/coffee and who has a job that makes getting regular bathroom breaks tricky. I like to image his job has an air of authority l

I'm very lucky as my gf shares my interest in omo, we both find it arousing to have full bladders and enjoy seeing each other bursting to go. Most of the time when we have sex, we are both dying to pe

Ooooooh, a great topic 🤩 I've always secretly wanted to be in one of those power couple relationships that have a kinky private life NOBODY would believe. The total "lady in the streets, freak in

Well, I value a woman with an open mind (and, ideally, a sharp intellect, but that's another story), and that includes sexually and in terms of kinks, increasing the odds that she'd at least be able to experiment with this sort of thing if she isn't already into it.  I also tend to prefer taking charge on intimate matters so if there's going to be that sort of dynamic going on, then one with a submissive streak (but not a doormat, I'd like my girl to have a spine and be willing to tell me if she doesn't like something, plus some feigned resistance could be fun for certain forms of roleplay) would be a good thing too.

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...

She would have red hair, green eyes, freckles, and a powerful sense of mischief. She would have a large bladder capacity and no shame about unleashing it forcefully and mercilessly into the cutest panties imaginable. We would cuddle and canoodle while wetting our pants and bed together. We would go out in public and dare each other to wet. 

When she wanted to get busy, she would make it known by sitting in my lap and wetting her pants. 

We would rarely have dry clothes on, either one of us. 

No diapers though, ever. They take all the fun out of it by keeping your pants dry. 

A woman with a big and strong bladder, who loves being desperate and holding it up to and past her limit, and who isn't ashamed of wetting herself either. We'd be able to share in the fetish and encourage each other to try more daring and exciting experiences. Of course all of this is pure fantasy, as my chances of finding such a woman (or at this point in my life even finding any woman who likes me) are incredibly slim.

• 2 months later...
Guest jwconroy

I just want to be accepted. My wife would accept that I wet my pants for pleasure, maybe even occasionally making a game of it and incorporating it into our sex life. If she ever wet herself...it would be pure heaven.

For me, it's someone who wouldn't judge me for being into this. I wouldn't pressure them to try it themselves, but maybe if they happened to get desperate they would play it up a little for me, under the knowledge that it turns me on. Maybe they'd wait just that little bit longer for my entertainment or let me tease them a little before I let them go. Maybe they would even let me into the bathroom with them to watch them pee after holding it so long.

And, in terms of holding ability and bladder size, I think I would prefer someone who drinks and holds large amounts, but maybe doesn't have the best control. Someone who would drink a ton all day long (especially if they drink coffee or tea) and not bother/not remember to pee until the last minute, when the urge suddenly hits them. That would be very exciting to me, knowing they haven't gone all day and that it's all building up inside of them. And even more exciting, when out of nowhere they announce they have to go and start sprinting for the bathroom. Basically someone who stays well hydrated but puts off going for whatever reason until they're literally about to burst. This would lead to a lot of fun situations. 

All in all, I just don't want the omo thing to feel like a taboo in the relationship. I'd rather put it out in the open and not have any shame about it, in an ideal scenario. I'd like to be able to just have a playful and casual dynamic surrounding it, and make it something fun for the both of us, even if it isn't necessarily a turn on for them. I just want my partner to respect it, full stop, regardless of whether they choose to participate.

On 8/24/2021 at 8:19 PM, trekkie said:

Or, what omo interest or wetting/messing problem would you like your existing one to have? (Pretend that for whatever reason it wouldn’t terribly impact their lives. This is just for fun.)

For me, I'd like it to be someone with poor control but not *super* poor (diapers aren't my thing; wearing those, she'd never need to try to make it.) She'd go from no need to very urgent quickly, leading to the occasional accident of both kinds. She'd be autistic like me; I'd happily learn sign language for someone with speech difficulties. She'd occasionally be desperate on the way home and I'd get to say "don't worry, just wet/mess yourself so you'll feel better and I'll help you clean up." And she'd find my bedwetting cute even if she woke up in my puddle, and maybe if I woke up very desperate in the morning, tease or prank me into peeing my pajamas. And now and again, after my "just go on yourself" advice had been taken a few times, when it would be her driving and me desperate, it'd be "don't worry, we're going straight home, it's okay if you just go in your clothes so you'll feel better" and she wouldn't stop for me and, would giggle when whatever I'd drank or the gut issues that were acting up that day resolved themselves and left me needing to do laundry. It'd be something we're playful about, a once-embarrassing thing that became more of a game because we were the same.

I'm actually asexual, but not aromantic, and love the idea of the companionship longtime couples have. You get to go home to your best friend every day, and said friend doesn't consider it to be too much if you make their happiness the most important thing in your life, *and* there's snuggling? I see no downsides here!

I’d want a woman who has a big bladder capacity, who enjoys the feeling of a full bladder and will freely pee outside or wait for a toilet depending on her mood. I’d like her to be daring and adventurous and non judge mental of course. My current girlfriend fits many of these fantasies but I haven’t worked up the courage to come outright and tell her my fetish. She has a big bladder, can hold for a long time, and has no problem popping a squat anywhere semi discreet, and has pulled me into the bathroom with her while she pees. Now I just need to tell her and hope it works out 😁

Edited by Linxsquat (see edit history)
On 9/19/2021 at 7:52 PM, JCPee said:

A woman with a big and strong bladder, who loves being desperate and holding it up to and past her limit, and who isn't ashamed of wetting herself either. We'd be able to share in the fetish and encourage each other to try more daring and exciting experiences. Of course all of this is pure fantasy, as my chances of finding such a woman (or at this point in my life even finding any woman who likes me) are incredibly slim.

Oh, believe me, you'll find one.  The majority of my ex's have been into the fetish.  Either already into holding before we met, or experimented and discovered they liked it. You'll find someone.

I know this might sound incredibly entitled and unrealistic, but there are not set boundaries of what "perfect" means. Just to alert you I don't mean to bodyshame or something.

I'll skip all other things that I would be happy if my girlfriend would have and focus purely on omo-related stuff. First of all, she should love it as much as I do. Also she should be willing to experiment not just in omo, but erotic and sexual things in general (omo is part of my "sexual identity" or how you want to call it). And her bladder should start to visibly bulge at 6/10 on holding scale and should be round and located as low as is realistically possible to require. She should be same hight as me (or little bit shorter, but I'm 154 cm/5'05 soooo...), with petite figure. I guess that's all.

I’m asexual and demiromantic so it’s not like I’m actively looking for any sort of relationship right now, but if I did get a boyfriend I’d love him to have a large bladder to contrast my small one, and a indifference to the toilet to match my own. The idea of having a boyfriend who casually makes huge puddles while going about his day would be a dream.

For me, it’d be a hot girl with a bit of a weak bladder, who has occasional accidents - especially when drunk (which also makes her piss the bed sometimes). She’s comfortable enough about it to laugh it off with her friends, who all know about it but don’t judge her. She’s also a little embarrassed about it herself though, and will occasionally wear pads or diapers “just in case”, which often do get used, such is her accident proneness! 

She’s also delighted to have found someone who finds it all a huge turn on and, as a result, shes staring to find the whole thing a bit sexy too, especially when she embarrasses herself by wetting in public.

Aloo

Someone who is dominant but not to the extreme levels, but loves wetting as much as i do and will experiment together. Someone who has their own fantasies like me and wants to try stuff together and see what we enjoy and what we don’t. Im into abdl and would love a guy who would try wearing a diaper once at least to try, but doesn’t have to be into it, i like being the little in situations like that anyway. Im more of a fan of the daddy/little aspect of a fetish, but not 24/7 extreme ageplay. But more than anything i just kinda want someone who loves me for me, and treats me like the girl i deserve to be treated as. 

Ooooooh, a great topic 🤩

I've always secretly wanted to be in one of those power couple relationships that have a kinky private life NOBODY would believe. The total "lady in the streets, freak in the sheets" scenario. I had it once in my early -mid 20s , took it for granted as this was how great my love life would always be ( wrong btw) and it's the best kind of relationship for me. I get to be all of my selves and I need that mutual respect in a lover/ partner. Probs never gonna happen again but a gal can dream 🥰

So A) I'm only into accidents when I am having them.

And B) while I am rather dominant and apparently intimidating in my Normie life, I prefer to be with a dominant partner. A challenge in and of itself for me in even vanilla life. 

So my ideal omo partner is a straight CIS man that I find impressive as a person. Kind, funny ,smart, tall ,personally successful and sexually generous. I adore verbal and mental foreplay. I come alive. Meow. If he holds his own and makes me laugh and isn't a predator... I'll melt for that man. But If I can't have that spark ,I'm NOT wetting my pants with that man. 

I would need him to either already be into watching women have accidents OR be kink agnostic like me. Someone who maybe doesn't know about THIS kink specifically but is into kinky things and sexually bold and assertive. That knows that as long as he keeps me satisfied and challenged,  I'll be wrapped around his pinky. So he would need to step into that role for me. I've been chasing that in my day to day my entire dating life 

I am already living a fairly wet lifestyle 🤭 so I also need this man to be able to push my boundaries and my bladder, a bit. Guide me. Help me take this further. Encourage my ideas. And direct and video for me. In public. So that I can keep sharing. I would want him to understand that I like sharing my sexuality but that I am his ONLY. I like to have people look but none of them can touch. Only HE can. A man I trust to make the right decisions for us and while dominating me knows not to put us in unsafe situations. Omo play is very vulnerable for me. So many emotions and sensations rolled I to one. He has to acknowledge that and let it enhance play. And bring his own vulnerability. What makes HIM tick too. I want to explore THAT.

I am dying to be out with such a man. Have a great date filled with banter and teasing about omo. No panties. Bare lwgs. Allllllll the Fluids. Some subtle bladder pressing. Like while holding the door for me, put a hand around my hip and press. It in a crowd as my chest is pressed into his, talking, if his hand reaches down to push hard on my bladder then maybe up my dress to feel how wet I am. To make me moan a little and speed things up😈 Taunting, teasing, flirting. Looking respectable and aspirational while secretly being just absolutely perverted.

Then out someplace crowded and hot and sweaty and still, where I finally break and burst right there in front of oblivious  people. I've been asking to go to the bathroom, quietly, in a whisper. And he just keeps kindly telling me to wait longer, a smile, a kiss on the head, another bladder squeeze. Order me another vod sod. Maybe a few men know and are watching ( men are always watching hahahaha)  but most are just wrapped up in their own little bubbles. And I'm just standing there, my face burning. I'm so red but it's a combo of humiliation and pleasure. Eyes wet and wild. Breathing fast. Avoiding HIS glance, biting my lip, looking around with fake nonchalance. Until I finally am bold enough to look him in the eyes and then we just lock eyes and stare. And stare. It's ALLLLLLL the options in one stare. And I know I have amazing sex in my future. I'm going to GET IT. "Cancel your plans, turn off the phone, stick up on water and crackers and put the Do Not Disturb sign out" , sex. 

But only after I am frog marched back to where we we are staying, in front of EVERYBODY. I want him to hold my hand and kinda apologize to people about how he can't take me anywhere, ha, or something. We both act like " oh no! It happened AGAIN! So embarrassing!" all while the tension is 🔥

Thats an ideal scenario with an ideal partner. But I'd settle for someone that I respect that just helps set me up for accidents and then gets turned on by my arousal but still can have vanilla sex and enjoy it.

As to whether I ever find this...🤷 but stay tuned 

On 9/1/2021 at 11:48 AM, Mbgpeelover said:

For me it would be a man who regularly ensures he drinks plenty water, tea/coffee and who has a job that makes getting regular bathroom breaks tricky. I like to image his job has an air of authority like a teacher, estate agent, manager, salesman and bonus points if he wears smart clothing. He therefore, due to his job, comes home from work daily very desperate to use the bathroom. That alone would be incredible but what would make it even better was if he texted me on his way home often and in everyday conversation or text mentions something that hints at his urgency like 

‘please make sure no-one is in the bathroom when I get home honey. It’s been on of those days!’ 
and when I enquire further he’ll happily say how long he’s had to go/how bad it is etc

or he calls me from the train and tries to disguise how urge t his need is by saying he was just missing me and wanted to hear from me but then rather quickly starts asking, almost begging, me to pick him up from the station because ‘I NEED home like you wouldn’t believe honey!’ And when I pick him up he’s very obviously squirming and holding himself in the car telling me to hurry because an accident is imminent. 

i’d also love this male to get very turned on when I get into situations when I really need to pee. 

our dates never involve toilet trips and he’s happy to share loads of personal experiences of times when he’d had to pee loads and had to hold because he knows what it does to me and he knows I will happily share my many experiences with him. 

we respect when the other isn’t in the mood or when I have my period and there’s a love, honesty and sexual spark between us that makes life wonderful and fulfilling. 

This is amazing. Only I want the guy to get the texts from ME and get turned on and understand me 

On 9/2/2021 at 3:32 PM, D0nt45k said:

Well, I value a woman with an open mind (and, ideally, a sharp intellect, but that's another story), and that includes sexually and in terms of kinks, increasing the odds that she'd at least be able to experiment with this sort of thing if she isn't already into it.  I also tend to prefer taking charge on intimate matters so if there's going to be that sort of dynamic going on, then one with a submissive streak (but not a doormat, I'd like my girl to have a spine and be willing to tell me if she doesn't like something, plus some feigned resistance could be fun for certain forms of roleplay) would be a good thing too.

As THIS woman, let me thank you. We smarty pants women often get a bad wrap but IME a sharp mind and a kink streak can make for the BEST partner. We CAN take care of ourselves but we WANT a man that we can trust to take the reins sexually. Good man!

I feel it's gotta be worth posting a reply to this just in case Miss (or Mrs, I'm not picky) Right is out there.

THE WATERSPORTS STUFF

Must be slightly submissive but also a bit resilient. Must be OK with mild exhibitionism and perhaps a bit of public embarrassment. A woman who drinks beer is a BIG plus for most desperation play 🙂

And must enjoy a man going down her while she has a full bladder. I'm sure that must be terrible for you, ladies!

THE OTHER STUFF (THE STUFF THAT IS REQUIRED FOR A SANE RELATIONSHIP)

Must be intelligent and enjoy good conversation and quizzes. Medium-to-small boobs preferred. Not too skinny, doesn't feel the need to wear too much make-up, isn't obsessed with appearance. Likes walks in the countryside and good food. Understands the concept of spending time in our own space. Not a huggy sleeper. Someone who plays board games is useful but not essential.

I would love a dominant partner who won't let me use the bathroom when I try to, saying stuff like "I think you can hold for 15 more minutes" and watch me squirm in desperation. 

They would try to make me lose control until finally letting me go, or just won't let me go in time and watch me lose control of my bladder and wet my pants. 

They would force me to wear diapers for the rest of the day and to bed after I lose control.

I also kinda like the idea of my partner being a bedwetter who never wears protection, waking up in their warm puddle seems really enjoyable.