Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

As an omo lover, what would your perfect spouse/partner be like?

Or, what omo interest or wetting/messing problem would you like your existing one to have? (Pretend that for whatever reason it wouldn’t terribly impact their lives. This is just for fun.)

For me, I'd like it to be someone with poor control but not *super* poor (diapers aren't my thing; wearing those, she'd never need to try to make it.) She'd go from no need to very urgent quickly, leading to the occasional accident of both kinds. She'd be autistic like me; I'd happily learn sign language for someone with speech difficulties. She'd occasionally be desperate on the way home and I'd get to say "don't worry, just wet/mess yourself so you'll feel better and I'll help you clean up." And she'd find my bedwetting cute even if she woke up in my puddle, and maybe if I woke up very desperate in the morning, tease or prank me into peeing my pajamas. And now and again, after my "just go on yourself" advice had been taken a few times, when it would be her driving and me desperate, it'd be "don't worry, we're going straight home, it's okay if you just go in your clothes so you'll feel better" and she wouldn't stop for me and, would giggle when whatever I'd drank or the gut issues that were acting up that day resolved themselves and left me needing to do laundry. It'd be something we're playful about, a once-embarrassing thing that became more of a game because we were the same.

I'm actually asexual, but not aromantic, and love the idea of the companionship longtime couples have. You get to go home to your best friend every day, and said friend doesn't consider it to be too much if you make their happiness the most important thing in your life, *and* there's snuggling? I see no downsides here!

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me it would be a man who regularly ensures he drinks plenty water, tea/coffee and who has a job that makes getting regular bathroom breaks tricky. I like to image his job has an air of authority l

I'm very lucky as my gf shares my interest in omo, we both find it arousing to have full bladders and enjoy seeing each other bursting to go. Most of the time when we have sex, we are both dying to pe

Ooooooh, a great topic 🤩 I've always secretly wanted to be in one of those power couple relationships that have a kinky private life NOBODY would believe. The total "lady in the streets, freak in

Someone who loves wetting herself in all sorts of outfits (including snowpants), loves to see me wetting myself just as much, and isn't really interested in nude stuff or actual sex, just omo fun for her sexual pleasure (that's how I am). We could have fun tying each other up while desperate or tickling each other into wetting ourselves. Also it'd be fun if she wet the bed, if she was fine with it of course. Maybe she'd also wet herself if she didn't want to stop what she was doing to go to the bathroom.

4 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Someone who loves wetting herself in all sorts of outfits (including snowpants), loves to see me wetting myself just as much, and isn't really interested in nude stuff or actual sex, just omo fun for her sexual pleasure (that's how I am). We could have fun tying each other up while desperate or tickling each other into wetting ourselves. Also it'd be fun if she wet the bed, if she was fine with it of course. Maybe she'd also wet herself if she didn't want to stop what she was doing to go to the bathroom.

I feel the same thing I want a girlfriend or wife who was really into peeing herself with clothes on no naked wettings that’s not wetting

11 hours ago, trekkie said:

Or, what omo interest or wetting/messing problem would you like your existing one to have? (Pretend that for whatever reason it wouldn’t terribly impact their lives. This is just for fun.)

For me, I'd like it to be someone with poor control but not *super* poor (diapers aren't my thing; wearing those, she'd never need to try to make it.) She'd be autistic like me; I'd happily learn sign language for someone with speech difficulties. She'd occasionally be desperate on the way home and I'd get to say "don't worry, just wet/mess yourself so you'll feel better and I'll help you clean up." And she'd find my bedwetting cute even if she woke up in my puddle, and maybe if I woke up very desperate in the morning, tease or prank me into peeing my pajamas. And now and again, after my "just go on yourself" advice had been taken a few times, when it would be her driving and me desperate, it'd be "don't worry, we're going straight home, it's okay if you just go on yourself so you'll feel better" and she wouldn't stop for me and, would giggle when whatever I'd drank or the gut issues that were acting up that day resolved themselves and left me needing to do laundry. It'd be something we're playful about, a once-embarrassing thing that became more of a game because we were the same.

I'm actually asexual, but not aromantic, and love the idea of the companionship longtime couples have. You get to go home to your best friend every day, and said friend doesn't consider it to be too much if you make their happiness the most important thing in your life to be too much, *and* there's snuggling? I see no downsides here!

I'd want my GF, to have Autism and ADHD like me, and about as stupid and insecure as I am. I want her to be super-voluptuous and horny like me. I would also like her to have the same fetishes as I do. Also you do realize this whole prompt is pretty much this meme, right?

https://www.reddit.com/r/idealgf/

With mine, I forgot to mention (before editing) that it wouldn't just be the driving situation where she might have an accident. More of a general "has less warning when she needs to go than most people, leading to the occasional wet/messy situation" thing. It just seems that on the road is when you're most likely to be there for such a person's entire progression from "I should probably find a bathroom" to "I need one NOW" to "Niagara Falls just moved into my pants." Also, helping each other with the cleanup would be wonderful. I think people bathing each other is very intimate, and I've also always wanted to help someone who'd had an accident. (It's the one thing messing has over wetting for me, though I like both - I'd really love being able to spend a good long time bathing her when she's an absolute mess, and telling her how happy it makes me that I am the one she trusts to do this, though of course simply wiping away wetness would be good too.)

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)
On 8/26/2021 at 1:26 PM, liesjeversteven said:

Slightly accident prone. Not like being incontinent, but just having an accident once in a while. Like my girlfriend is, and I am... 

Sounds like heaven. ❤️ I hope you both enjoy watching the other struggle to hold, lose control, and wet, and being why the other gets to watch someone they love and are attracted to have an accident. (And being who gets to help the other after an accident; I've always thought that would be wonderfully intimate!)

35 minutes ago, trekkie said:

Sounds like heaven. ❤️ I hope you both enjoy watching the other struggle to hold, lose control, and wet, and being why the other gets to watch someone they love and are attracted to have an accident. (And being who gets to help the other after an accident; I've always thought that would be wonderfully intimate!)

Well, she is definitely not into omo. Having an accident ennoys her and me having one does nothing to her. I do enjoy it when she has one though. She knows that, but she thinks that's weird...

Trekkie, I love what you said -- I'd love a partner who notices I'm desperate and says things like, "Go ahead and go in your clothes, you'll feel better, we'll be home soon anyway." 

But ideally, I also want someone who LOVES to be desperate. Sure, the occasional "go ahead in your pants, it's okay" is wonderful. But I want us to be exploding. Uncontrollably leaking during planned holds, not every day, but regularly. 

I want a lover who will sit behind me and cuddle me when I'm struggling to hold in my pee, and gently touch me while I start wetting myself against the palm of his hand.

Someone who will wake up next to me, then we'll head outside (or somewhere that isn't the toilet) and piss on the grass together, then walk back in to make breakfast.

Someone who I can cook dinner with, who will lean over and say, "Shoot, I need to pee," then whip it out and go right on the kitchen floor. (We'd clean it up well)

Someone who enjoys the simplest omo things from a quick towel pee 
to the more intense, desperate holds, where we're vigorously masturbating until we can't keep it in anymore, then we wildly pee on each other's bodies.

4 hours ago, Bluesman59 said:

It’s always good to be able to find someone that has the same kinks as you.  But it’s easier said than done. 

Yeah, though I guess “open to trying things and willing to indulge you on occasions” would be something most would settle for, and even “non-participatory but tolerant and understanding” would generally do.

I dream of marrying a woman's who's open about bodily functions. We're not afraid to tell each other how we're feeling when we really have to go. One of us will gladly use the toilet while the other's in the bathroom. When we're out in the wilderness we can comfortably relieve ourselves together.

I'd like to do many more eccentric things with a woman, but if I find one who will do the above I'll be satisfied.

9 minutes ago, trekkie said:

What other eccentric things? 😁

I couldn't possibly name them all, and if I did the list would be outdated as soon as I thought of something new. My imagination has countless ideas. That's how I write so many stories! 

There are two things in my head right now. One is that line of portable containers with male and female-friendly openings that you keep in your glovebox (it's in a topic somewhere on these forums). It would be sweet to put off restroom breaks during a long car trip (it's not like that doesn't happen normally) and then hold the containers for each other while we go. My heart leaps at the thought of a trembling lover saying "Be a dear and help me do a #1." Of course I also daydream of my special someone brandishing a urine receptacle and telling me "Hold still and relax while I unzip you."

The other current fantasy is treating my sweetheart to breakfast in bed as well as bathroom in bed, the latter accomplished with a bedpan and a box of wipes.

I'm very lucky as my gf shares my interest in omo, we both find it arousing to have full bladders and enjoy seeing each other bursting to go. Most of the time when we have sex, we are both dying to pee and barely holding on, teasing each other about how badly we have to go. I love when we are out somewhere together and I notice her start to squirm and cross her legs, knowing that she needs to pee but prefers to wait until we get home rather than use a public loo. My only wish is that she would try to stay hydrated more often, as she usually doesn't drink enough during the day and complains of headaches. Also, if she was well hydrated then of course I'd get to see her bursting for the loo more often! 

3 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

For me it would be a man who regularly ensures he drinks plenty water, tea/coffee and who has a job that makes getting regular bathroom breaks tricky. I like to image his job has an air of authority like a teacher, estate agent, manager, salesman and bonus points if he wears smart clothing. He therefore, due to his job, comes home from work daily very desperate to use the bathroom. That alone would be incredible but what would make it even better was if he texted me on his way home often and in everyday conversation or text mentions something that hints at his urgency like 

‘please make sure no-one is in the bathroom when I get home honey. It’s been on of those days!’ 
and when I enquire further he’ll happily say how long he’s had to go/how bad it is etc

or he calls me from the train and tries to disguise how urge t his need is by saying he was just missing me and wanted to hear from me but then rather quickly starts asking, almost begging, me to pick him up from the station because ‘I NEED home like you wouldn’t believe honey!’ And when I pick him up he’s very obviously squirming and holding himself in the car telling me to hurry because an accident is imminent. 

i’d also love this male to get very turned on when I get into situations when I really need to pee. 

our dates never involve toilet trips and he’s happy to share loads of personal experiences of times when he’d had to pee loads and had to hold because he knows what it does to me and he knows I will happily share my many experiences with him. 

we respect when the other isn’t in the mood or when I have my period and there’s a love, honesty and sexual spark between us that makes life wonderful and fulfilling. 

I have a wife one of those sometimes, and I have done all that except we don’t share the same experiences as my weird fetish is a secret,

Ive picked her up at night and she’s been bursting for ages I extract the details through conversation,

she’s been in a taxi on way home texting me and she reveals she’s bursting to pee,

comes home from work having not been all day again, sometimes she’s jiggling as we chat as she removes her jacket, hangs the bag over the chair and chats for a few moments I think trying to pretend she’s not bursting until she cant stand jiggling anymore and announces she’s bursting for the loo, 

fleeting moments but worth it,

Edited by SoBursting (see edit history)
4 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

For me it would be a man who regularly ensures he drinks plenty water, tea/coffee and who has a job that makes getting regular bathroom breaks tricky. I like to image his job has an air of authority like a teacher, estate agent, manager, salesman and bonus points if he wears smart clothing. He therefore, due to his job, comes home from work daily very desperate to use the bathroom. That alone would be incredible but what would make it even better was if he texted me on his way home often and in everyday conversation or text mentions something that hints at his urgency like 

‘please make sure no-one is in the bathroom when I get home honey. It’s been on of those days!’ 
and when I enquire further he’ll happily say how long he’s had to go/how bad it is etc

or he calls me from the train and tries to disguise how urge t his need is by saying he was just missing me and wanted to hear from me but then rather quickly starts asking, almost begging, me to pick him up from the station because ‘I NEED home like you wouldn’t believe honey!’ And when I pick him up he’s very obviously squirming and holding himself in the car telling me to hurry because an accident is imminent. 

i’d also love this male to get very turned on when I get into situations when I really need to pee. 

our dates never involve toilet trips and he’s happy to share loads of personal experiences of times when he’d had to pee loads and had to hold because he knows what it does to me and he knows I will happily share my many experiences with him. 

we respect when the other isn’t in the mood or when I have my period and there’s a love, honesty and sexual spark between us that makes life wonderful and fulfilling. 

I am literally that man o.O