Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What are some great non-Japanese videos with great storylines?

It's a good movie, but I resent the idea that we have smaller bladders because we live in Asia...there's never been some kind of world pee holding contest, since it wouldn't be allowed for being dangerous after that lady died in the "wee for a Wii" contest some years back. But I think some women here have strong bladders from having to hold it so long, though I've seen plenty of accidents too.

11 hours ago, peeople said:

In Asia, girls who are good at holding urine are more elegant and lady like

I ask myself, like “China Girl “ does, why should Asian girls have smaller bladders?

I think that they have strong bladders, because they are trained to hold it, because they sometimes can’t go for a really long time.

I think that they are more used to hold a full bladder for a long time and i think that Asian girls has more discipline!??

You write that in Asia girl who are good at holding are more lady like.

Does the society look  at that? Does peoples observe if girls go to the loo or not?

Is a girl who is able to hold it very long, a girl who don’t use a toilet at a long event more respected than a girl who ask for the bathroom, or excuse herself once or twice?

You wrote, no man in Asia  wants a girl with a small bladder, why?
Is it because , like you wrote, it is not lady like for a girl to go to the loo when she is out?

4 hours ago, China Girl said:

In theory maybe. I've seen plenty of sexy women reach their limits and piss themselves with enough alcohol and not enough toilets, myself included.

In many cases of lack of toilets, women can't urinate like men everywhere.Women have to endure the pain of their bladder until they wet themselves

On 8/23/2021 at 10:41 PM, China Girl said:

It's a good movie, but I resent the idea that we have smaller bladders because we live in Asia...there's never been some kind of world pee holding contest, since it wouldn't be allowed for being dangerous after that lady died in the "wee for a Wii" contest some years back.

The woman actually died from water poisoning through drinking too much in a short space of time, not from any result of the holding itself. This can be avoided if liquid consumption is restricted to a safe level, though there are lesser risks associated with the actual holding, such as bladder/kidney damage.