Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does anyone here only pee 2x a day?

15 hours ago, ryancorm said:

I was just wondering, If anyone here only goes 2x a day everyday?
Cause I know pgirl76 trained herself to only pee once every 24hrs and that's amazing.
Just wanted to see if anyone comes close to the Queen.

@ryancorm

I do ! Already years ago I trained myself to reduce peeing to twice a day on a rather regular basis. Mostly noon and before bedtime, less often morning and dinner time. Of course this implies that not too rarely I have to stand the sensations of a full bladder, sometimes for hours. But as I am an experienced and chronic holder I usually am able to stay with my twice-a-day schedule. If I am in the mood I sometimes even exceed my half a day's abstinence and go for 18...24 hours.  That means that instead of an uncomfortably full bladder I have to accept surges and spasms in the end.

2 hours ago, Holdimax said:

@ryancorm

I do ! Already years ago I trained myself to reduce peeing to twice a day on a rather regular basis. Mostly noon and before bedtime, less often morning and dinner time. Of course this implies that not too rarely I have to stand the sensations of a full bladder, sometimes for hours. But as I am an experienced and chronic holder I usually am able to stay with my twice-a-day schedule. If I am in the mood I sometimes even exceed my half a day's abstinence and go for 18...24 hours.  That means that instead of an uncomfortably full bladder I have to accept surges and spasms in the end.

How do you train yourself like that? I can’t imagine only going 2x per day - I’m usually 12-15 times with my ridiculously small bladder. 

On 8/23/2021 at 6:36 PM, WetDave said:

How do you train yourself like that? I can’t imagine only going 2x per day - I’m usually 12-15 times with my ridiculously small bladder. 

Firstly, hardly ever go before it is very urgent, always wait until your bladder really is full, and learn to extend the time span you endure an urging bladder. Try to approach your limit even with the risk of involuntary wetting. Learn to suppress the negative sensations of a very full bladder. And don't expect that this is done in a blink.

5 hours ago, Holdimax said:

Firstly, hardly ever go before it is very urgent, always wait until your bladder really is full, and learn to extend the time span you endure an urging bladder. Try to approach your limit even with the risk of involuntary wetting. Learn to suppress the negative sensations of a very full bladder. And don't expect that this is done in a blink.

I’ll try! Even if I can never get to be a 2x per day person it’d be good to get to less than 10. 

I don't know of anyone who pees twice a day, but you are right I do know pgirl76 and she would say that peeing twice a day would be excessive and probably overindulgent of somebody towards their bladder! There are very few people who can go only once or twice a day. I do remember reading a study that found that men pee on average 3 to 4 times a day and women pee 6 to seven times a day. Those who can make do with less are in a special class of holders I suppose.

The only people that I see personally that only go to the bathroom maybe once or twice a day aren't even people, they are my cats. Cats seem like they rarely ever go to the bathroom and then after they go to the bathroom they get so excited. It's like they use the litter box and they are running around the house like crazy and I am thinking they probably just feel so great having finally gone to the bathroom!

• 2 weeks later...

On a normal day, I usually go one in the morning when I wake up, and once in the shower before bed. If I ever go in between, it's because it came out with a number 2. I do drink a fair amount of water per day, about 5-6 cups of water on a normal day. I blame drinking multiple water bottles per day in school and having to hold it in, in the afternoon, for my ability to use the toilet twice lol

hi ,

Some time ago I dated a girl who peed 2 times a day. She was demonstrating an unbelivable holding skills. She was skinny and she had a amazing bulge.

When I see this I aways get hard and like to squeeze her lower belly.

I asked her why she is holding and not peeing when full. She told me that her mother trained her to hold from early childhood. And probobly her grand mother triand her mother.

Just curious how many girls are trained like this nowdays ?

Alexey, Moscow

3 Times a day at the absolute most, if you include the morning pee when you get up. After that, I don't feel the need to go all day at work (I work 6/7 day weeks) despite 2/3/4 drinks over 7hrs and only really feel the first serious need to go when waiting for a bus home. Sometimes I go when I get home, which is like 10hrs since I went when I woke up by that point, but I don't always feel to go straight away. Sometimes it's not until like 7pm+ I go for the second time that day. I'll often go a 3rd time before bed, though, given how long it was since I finally felt to go the second time.