Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Request: wetting in car

On 8/25/2021 at 7:26 AM, Red78 said:

Does anyone have any where (1) the actual release is deliberate or even casual/nonchalant, and (2) the wetter announces her intent to wet (e.g. "Ah, screw it!  I'm just gonna pee my pants!")?

The one that instantly comes to mind is "Amber - Traffic Jam" by Bound2Burst: https://www.bound2burst.net/movies/mbm/amber.html

The wetting itself isn't what makes the video so sexy for me - the video quality isn't the best (it's an old one and it's filmed in a driving car of course), but the way she talks about her need to pee is what turns me on so much. Unfortunately it can't be posted in here.

On 8/24/2021 at 10:26 PM, Red78 said:

Does anyone have any where (1) the actual release is deliberate or even casual/nonchalant, and (2) the wetter announces her intent to wet (e.g. "Ah, screw it!  I'm just gonna pee my pants!")?

Natalee has made a couple of good ones like this, or at least one that's pretty ubiquitous on various sites. There was also a vid posted fairly recently (maybe like 2 months ago?) where a dark haired woman is driving to meet up with friends for dinner and pretty much does what you describe. Sorry, not super helpful, but "seek and ye shall find"...

11 hours ago, Prof P said:

Natalee has made a couple of good ones like this, or at least one that's pretty ubiquitous on various sites. There was also a vid posted fairly recently (maybe like 2 months ago?) where a dark haired woman is driving to meet up with friends for dinner and pretty much does what you describe. Sorry, not super helpful, but "seek and ye shall find"...

Thanks!  I found one by Natalee on Motherless, though sadly, I haven't yet been able to find any more from her.  As for the other one you mention, was it posted in this forum, the videos section of this site, or both?  That might help me track it down.

On 8/27/2021 at 9:35 PM, Red78 said:

Thanks!  I found one by Natalee on Motherless, though sadly, I haven't yet been able to find any more from her.  As for the other one you mention, was it posted in this forum, the videos section of this site, or both?  That might help me track it down.

Glad to be of help - the other vid is Julia Jordan - driving & wetting my blue jeans. Date looks like 5/1/21, so upload would be either that date or within a few days beforehand.

I love car wettings, it's just such a realistic scenario that must happen on a regular basis. A woman gets held up and caught short, and has nowhere to stop or to get out of the car and go discreetly, so eventually gives into the inevitable, and visits the ladies' room in her seat. And as with any seated wetting, the evidence when she gets up is unmistakable, that totally soaked back of trousers or skirt that gives away the fact that she's totally soaked herself right where she was sitting.

6 hours ago, nappypants said:

I love car wettings, it's just such a realistic scenario that must happen on a regular basis. A woman gets held up and caught short, and has nowhere to stop or to get out of the car and go discreetly, so eventually gives into the inevitable, and visits the ladies' room in her seat. And as with any seated wetting, the evidence when she gets up is unmistakable, that totally soaked back of trousers or skirt that gives away the fact that she's totally soaked herself right where she was sitting.

Same here. It's probably the most common way a non-drunk woman has a full blown accident. It's an everyday scenario for a lot of people where if they needed to relieve themselves immediately, the only option would be to soak their car seat. Plus it creates a mess that is difficult or impossible to clean.

6 hours ago, FemDesp4Life said:

Where can I purchase the same videos?

They were customs I had made. I don't think they ever put them up for sale.

12 hours ago, MM68063 said:

Same here. It's probably the most common way a non-drunk woman has a full blown accident. It's an everyday scenario for a lot of people where if they needed to relieve themselves immediately, the only option would be to soak their car seat. Plus it creates a mess that is difficult or impossible to clean.

They were customs I had made. I don't think they ever put them up for sale.

Would you want to share it with us here? 🙂