Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If someone could make the absolute ideal video of any length and no restrictions on what it could be what would you want? 

Here’s a few I would love:

1. A man in his late twenties/ thirties sitting beside me on a sofa at a busy house party. Loads of drink flowing both alcoholic and non alcoholic and we are both drinking (though obviously only he and the legs and voices of others are shown. Over time he starts to change position and squirm just a little until after ten minutes of this he heads away but comes back very soon after. Within minutes it’s obvious he needs the loo as his movements and changing position lots gives it away. He starts talking to me while drinking more and moans at me that the party is so busy and there’s only one toilet. The video continues with him getting more and more desperate and squirmy until he says ‘you’ll need to excuse me. I really need that toilet now’ I offer to go with him and the video continues with the poor man waiting in a busy hallway trying not to show how bursting he is but failing. The whole time he’s talking to me (well the camera) and drinking and saying how desperate he is, how urgent his need is and how close he is to having an accident. It ends with the bathroom finally being free but he drags me in to show me just how badly he needed to go and I get to watch him piss a long gusher. 

2. Set on a train with a group of guys coming home from a night out. They are sitting together and one of them is bouncing his leg up and down and very antsy. He says to his mates that he’s off to find the loo for a piss but when he returns he sits down and starts bouncing his legs and squirming even worse. It’s so obviously one of the mates asks him if he’s ok and he announces that the toilet was out of order and he’s dying for a piss. His mates laugh saying he should have went at the pub and the poor guy is holding himself and squirming and moaning how badly he has to piss fir the full half hour journey. You are left wondering if he makes it or not. 

3. Two delivery drivers waiting at a resultant sitting on a cushioned bench near the door waiting to get orders to deliver. One male and one female. They get chatting and the female is drinking fizzy juice and sitting crossed legged. She looks longingly into the restaurant and says that she’d love to pop into the ladies but her delivery is due to be ready in just a few minutes so she’ll need to wait. The older guy is drinking bottled water and mentions he hasn’t has a pee all shift but he too can’t miss a delivery. They both soon get deliveries and go but meet back up 20 minutes later as the female is about to rush into the restaurant but is told by an employee that her next order is ready. The man returns and he too pushes the door to the restaurant looking desperately at the gents but the employee stops him saying they have too many deliveries. The viewer gets to watch them both constantly coming back for deliveries all evening both getting more and more desperate with the girl dancing at the counter and the man grabbing himself and squirming. Finally the girl returns holding herself anxiously begging the employee to give her a minute to pee as she’s been bursting for hours but when he hands her her final delivery she takes it with both hands resulting in an accident. The older male walks in at the point doubled over with a hand down his joggers moaning that he’s never had to piss so badly in his life and anxiously pushing the door open to the restaurant but just as he goes to do so he freezes and he too sets himself. 

so what would you love?

I'd find 2 really annoying, I'd want to know if he pissed himself or not!

One scenario I've never seen a video of is a North Korean traffic police lady bursting to pee in her sexy skirted uniform, ideally at one of those parades where they have to stand there for a long time. She doesn't make it and wets herself in front of her officers, who then give her a spanking as a punishment. I've done role plays of this scenario with my husband, but to see it on video would be fun.

I think if I can have any ideal desperation video it would be a line of bursting desperate women 100 women long made entirely of Asian women who are all crossing their legs and bending over from the fullness of their bladders, and you watch the entire video of the line in real time over the course of an hour or so. Now that would be the perfect video, although to actually get a video like that, well I'm not going to hold my breath on that one. Just like it took me years before I could even find a picture of a naked Asian woman concealing her nudity by holding up some cats! When you have very specific interests like that it's very hard to get them met.

I like that you enjoy very "real world situations," if that's a good way to put it. Parties, rides home, delivery, etc. 

I enjoy more of the private stuff, like when the pee is already coming out. Someone grunting with the effort to keep it in once they make it home, even after leaks have begun. Their underwear darkens, or the pee is shooting out of them WHILE they're scrambling to remove their clothing. 

Or if someone is pleasuring themselves and they pee while doing so, because they can't hold it anymore. (Or because it feels so good, they just go for the sake of it)

3 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I think if I can have any ideal desperation video it would be a line of bursting desperate women 100 women long made entirely of Asian women who are all crossing their legs and bending over from the fullness of their bladders, and you watch the entire video of the line in real time over the course of an hour or so. Now that would be the perfect video, although to actually get a video like that, well I'm not going to hold my breath on that one. Just like it took me years before I could even find a picture of a naked Asian woman concealing her nudity by holding up some cats! When you have very specific interests like that it's very hard to get them met.

I've basically seen that before here, with wetting too, but of course I didn't film it like a creep. Maybe video exists of it somewhere, but we're not allowed to share security camera footage of wetting I think.

I would very much like a video following a person (man or woman, I don't care) dressed in tight clothes... Desperately leaving some point or getting out of a car... And starting the way home but being constantly delayed by circumstances... Red lights, blocked streets, people who stop to talk to them when they can't run away... And watch their desperation grow while they squirm and fidget.. Maybe a scene trying to get into the bathroom somewhere and not getting it because they do not let them pass or it is closed ... If near the end, when literally bursting, a provocative element such as a fountain, a hose or a garden with sprinklers appeared and observing their reaction would be wonderful... Arriving at their house and for those who like wetting to pee himself at the front door ... I personally prefer that they make to the toilet at the last second... But in any case having a great moment of relief

Edited by alterego (see edit history)

I only really learn what I like by realising what I DON'T, lol

I like genuine accidents that happen seemingly out-of-the-blue, or even after a lot of complaining of desperation. Guys in most clothing but especially formalwear (even just pants and a shirt). I like more casual scenarios too, like watching your average gamer dude in their cheap blue jeans and cheap polo sitting playing competitive videogame (or even just in single player but defiantly holding it in) unable to keep still or take one hand away from his crotch until eventually the piss just starts flowing in his jeans or khaki chinos / slacks that Americans seem to love so much.

I could probably be here a while, thinking of new ideal videos, now I think about it, lol.

I LOVE , really love prolonged increasing desperation with vocalization of a female's need to pee. I really, really want to hear how badly she needs to go, where she feels it and what she is doing to hold it. The commentary must be real though, never fake or acted. In other words she must be actually have a full bladder desperate for release.  I also strongly prefer not knowing if she makes it without wetting her pants until the end. The hold, the desperation, and anticipation of what might happen is a major part of what arouses me.

I have no desire to humiliate or embarrass anyone.  In fact I feel uncomfortable, and unable to fully watch and enjoy it in public. It is best done in private. I am fine with a long 10 minutes or more of videoed desperation, with squirming , leg crossing, pee dancing , and crotch holding,  with running commentary, as long as it is true. The holding video can show longer period of time with edits as long as the elapsed time is indicated. Again please, please talk say how badly you need to pee.

I really enjoy seeing a woman's first leak, shown looking up at her crotch. So, when she is about to lose control I hope she moves her hand, and stands with  her  legs far enough apart so I can see the first small wet spot , indicating the location of her pee hole. Although this is best seen if she is only panties, which is fine too, I like seeing the pee run down the legs of her jeans soaking them with pee, rather than just let it just run away. I am wettingman after all. I hope she will continue trying to hold her pee after that initial leak until her pants are wet or it comes gushing out,  uncontrollably but not right  away.

Nevertheless, The hottest video I ever saw was a woman laying in a tub wearing just panties. It was long probably 15-20 minutes, but she kept it interesting by  constantly talking in a normal voice pointing out where she felt the pressure, in her bladder, the front of her pussy, and of course between her legs. When it felt like her pee was going to come out she pointed to the exact spot of her pee hole, and soon after I saw the initial wet spot form right there. She continued with her highly descriptive commentary as she continued trying to hold it in .  Eventually of course the spurts got bigger and longer, until she was peeing long and hard,  with a nice hiss to boot.

It was posted on the now defunct -for most- X tube but she took it down before I could download it. But, I got a lot of pleasure out of it while it was up.

Recreate an incident I didn’t witness but was told of by my mate years ago when he was out with his GF and she pissed herself,

Basis of what happened .....

They were both 18, out on town, only just started enjoying the freedom of being out at 18 legal to drink alcohol,

She was very sexy, looked like a young ‘Demi Moore’ slim long legs pretty face, wearing a short black dress heeled shoes and bare legs,

They drank in a pub and decided to go to a club at closing time, they left the pub, he was drunk, the cool night air hit him and he became very drunk, for a while he was sat on some stairs trying to get himself together,

She hadn’t thought to go pee before leaving the pub as didn’t feel the need to,

after a half hour sat there she was trying to persuade him to get up and gather himself together as she wanted to get to the club so she could use the toilet she was needing to go,

He got up and they got on their way, got to the club had to wait in a que, as they got nearer the front of the que she was telling him to focus and pull himself together as her constant leg crossing and stepping around confirmed her desperation to pee had become urgent,

at the front the door man stopped them and asked him how much he’d had to drink this evening, she butted in saying he was fine and wouldn’t be a problem, they were refused entry as he could hardly talk, she begged the doorman to let them in as she was bursting to use the loo, he said she could pay the £15 entry to get in if she wanted but he wasn’t going in, she asked could she please go in just to use the loo and she would come straight back out, doorman said she had to wait in the que to pay the entry fee then she could go in,

She grabbed the boyfriends arm ushering him away to the pay phones outside the closed train station, the night over she wanted to get a cab home now hoping one would come soon as she so desperate to get to the loo,

she squirmed as she spoke on the phone enquiring how long for the cab, nothing available at the moment but one would be there as soon as one is available, she confessed to the lady controller she was bursting for the loo and could she get her a cab soon,

the cab arrived soon after but they were refused entry as he was looking like he may be sick in the cab, she pleaded with the driver trying to disguise her pee dancing to take them but he drove off,

out of ideas she went into payphone again to call her sister to come for them, holding herself between her crossed legs she explained her desperate situation, the sister was coming for them, 

She rejoined the bf to wait trying not to hold herself in public but it was no good, the pee dancing and holding couldn’t hold back the flood, she pees herself stood waiting on the sister to arrive,

17 minutes ago, China Girl said:

That sounds really hot!

I like leaks, too, but given my personal preference for skirts and dresses, it's easy to get away with a leak or two. It's only when it really starts spurting down my legs that people would notice.

Well she’s in a short dress and I imagine her legs would have been soaked too so very noticeable,

the story here is inexperienced young people make mistakes, he for drinking too much, she for not taking precaution and peeing before leaving the pub, and assuming help would come to her aid when she needed it, at 18 discreetly squatting to pee in public never crossed her mind, but it’s a big bad world were in and sometimes we learn the hard way.. thankfully no harm came to them except for little miss prim and proper pissing herself after a long torturous public bursting squirming hold....

I have seen some videos which come pretty close to ideal for me, both here and elsewhere. However, if I could specify the content then the following would be close to perfect for me. I should add that I very much prefer realistic scenarios as you feel that what you see could actually easily happen in real life.

1. Two mature women have been for an evening out. They have had a bit to drink but are by no means drunk. They are both full figured and smartly dressed in tight skirts and jackets. They start to set off for home but realise that they should have used the toilet before leaving the last place they were in, so they take a detour to go to some public toilets, which they find to be closed. They start to become concerned and become more vocal regarding how desperate they are. After trying unsuccessfully to be allowed to use the toilet in a couple of fast food places they decide to try to get home. This takes them away from the town centre and the possibility of accessing a toilet somewhere. Part way there it strikes them that they aren’t going to make it and they start to look around for somewhere to go, all the while exclaiming about how they so badly need to pee. Finally they find a quiet, dark lane and one sets off to relieve herself while the other keeps a lookout. Just as the woman in the lane is about to get her knickers down the one watching out sees someone coming and tells her friend, who quickly has to pull her knickers back up just as she was about to start peeing. The fact that she was so close to relief makes her even more desperate and she moans and dances frantically as they look for another spot. The delay is too much though and before they find somewhere else she gets to the stage where she can’t wait any longer and wets herself. Seeing and hearing her Sse’s her friend off and she ends up going through her knickers as well.

2. A rather reserved mature woman becomes desperate and heads for a toilet, say in a shopping centre or at an event of some kind. When she arrives at the toilet she is met with a long, slow moving queue. She joins the queue but it is moving very slowly and she is becoming increasingly desperate by the minute, as can be seen by the body language she displays. The queue is so slow  and she gets so desperate that eventually she leaves the queue and goes off to look for somewhere to have an emergency pee. The camera follows her as she frantically searches for somewhere, often stopping hold herself and squirm around. She doesn’t manage to find anywhere suitable in time and ends up having an accident.

3.  A mother and her late teenage dauber on a long car journey. It’s warm day so they have drunk loads of water. We’ll into their journey they are becoming more desperate for the toilet and are heard exclaiming to each other about how badly they have to go. This goes on for some time before the daughter asks her mother to pull over as she is about to wet herself. It takes a moment or two for the mother to find a suitable stopping place, by which time the daughter is leaking slightly. They stop and both get out and find that they have to walk a short distance to get into the cover of nearby trees. The daughter asks the mother to keep watch as she rushes to get her knickers down and squat, only just managing in time. The sight and sound of the daughter’s pee hissing and splashing is too much for the mothers and she has to abandon her watching place and head for the trees, pulling up her dress as she goes. She gets her dress out of the way but some complications with her underwear means she does get her knickers down in time and completely wets herself.

These or similar would by my ideals. The realistic factor and the dialogue between two desperate women would help to make things extra special.

Edited by stinklerus (see edit history)
59 minutes ago, stinklerus said:

I have seen some videos which come pretty close to ideal for me, both here and elsewhere. However, if I could specify the content then the following would be close to perfect for me. I should add that I very much prefer realistic scenarios as you feel that what you see could actually easily happen in real life.

1. Two mature women have been for an evening out. They have had a bit to drink but are by no means drunk. They are both full figured and smartly dressed in tight skirts and jackets. They start to set off for home but realise that they should have used the toilet before leaving the last place they were in, so they take a detour to go to some public toilets, which they find to be closed. They start to become concerned and become more vocal regarding how desperate they are. After trying unsuccessfully to be allowed to use the toilet in a couple of fast food places they decide to try to get home. This takes them away from the town centre and the possibility of accessing a toilet somewhere. Part way there it strikes them that they aren’t going to make it and they start to look around for somewhere to go, all the while exclaiming about how they so badly need to pee. Finally they find a quiet, dark lane and one sets off to relieve herself while the other keeps a lookout. Just as the woman in the lane is about to get her knickers down the one watching out sees someone coming and tells her friend, who quickly has to pull her knickers back up just as she was about to start peeing. The fact that she was so close to relief makes her even more desperate and she moans and dances frantically as they look for another spot. The delay is too much though and before they find somewhere else she gets to the stage where she can’t wait any longer and wets herself. Seeing and hearing her Sse’s her friend off and she ends up going through her knickers as well.

2. A rather reserved mature woman becomes desperate and heads for a toilet, say in a shopping centre or at an event of some kind. When she arrives at the toilet she is met with a long, slow moving queue. She joins the queue but it is moving very slowly and she is becoming increasingly desperate by the minute, as can be seen by the body language she displays. The queue is so slow  and she gets so desperate that eventually she leaves the queue and goes off to look for somewhere to have an emergency pee. The camera follows her as she frantically searches for somewhere, often stopping hold herself and squirm around. She doesn’t manage to find anywhere suitable in time and ends up having an accident.

3.  A mother and her late teenage dauber on a long car journey. It’s warm day so they have drunk loads of water. We’ll into their journey they are becoming more desperate for the toilet and are heard exclaiming to each other about how badly they have to go. This goes on for some time before the daughter asks her mother to pull over as she is about to wet herself. It takes a moment or two for the mother to find a suitable stopping place, by which time the daughter is leaking slightly. They stop and both get out and find that they have to walk a short distance to get into the cover of nearby trees. The daughter asks the mother to keep watch as she rushes to get her knickers down and squat, only just managing in time. The sight and sound of the daughter’s pee hissing and splashing is too much for the mothers and she has to abandon her watching place and head for the trees, pulling up her dress as she goes. She gets her dress out of the way but some complications with her underwear means she does get her knickers down in time and completely wets herself.

These or similar would by my ideals. The realistic factor and the dialogue between two desperate women would help to make things extra special.

Well golly, these might be my ideal scenarios too lol

But if I had to pick my own…

Right now, I’d have 1 involved and 1 fairly simple scenario.

Scenario 1: I’d love seeing a office floor of of mature, very full-figured office women who, unbeknownst to them, have been all drinking coffee spiked with a diuretic by a perverted ne’er-do-well. The floor only has one toilet, and soon there’s a group of these women crowding around it, each trying not to let on just how full her bladder is as they cross their arms and their legs and tap on the floor with their feet (not knowing said pervert has locked the door from the other side). After a while, the floor director orders the desperate women back to their desks, not wanting them to waste time standing in front of an occupied toilet. Reluctantly, they do so, each returning to her seat anxious and with a full bladder.
Tensions rise as bladder levels do, and crotch grabbing/real pee dancing is introduced. Realizing that the toilet isn’t opening soon the desperate women forget about eschewing improper behavior and all rush to find creative ways to relieve themselves; maybe one gushes into the office potted plant, while another tries to pour out a bladderful into her wastebasket. The floor director, now desperate herself, doesn’t stop her employees, but rather tries to resist the urge to follow suit until she too succumbs and shares a wastebasket with a few more of her desperate underlings. 

Scenario 2: A POV type video in which another mature, full-figured/chubby woman is a teacher at a university. She’s been caught smoking or engaging in some other manner of impropriety by a student, and he confronts her in her classroom to let her know what he knows, with pictorial evidence to boot. She’s been in trouble before and knows that being reported this time might mean losing her job, so she asks the student what she needs to do to keep him from going to the Dean. 
The student notices the teacher’s been a bit fidgety, and being the omo-enthusiast he is, deduces her need for the toilet. He has a thing for mature women being desperate to pee, so he tells her if she holds her pee for him until he says so, he’ll keep mum, to which she agrees (with suspicious enthusiasm). She’ll sit in front of him and squirm and grab herself, becoming increasingly more desperate. After a while she’ll ask him if she can pee, and he denies her. She goes on holding, growing more and more frantic, dancing and hopping up and down and being extremely vocal about her desperation. She continues to ask if she can pee, and he repeatedly denies her, now making her drink from thermos or press on her own bladder. 
finally, as she reaches bursting point, he tells her she can pee so long as they can do this again some time, to which the teacher agrees that once a month she’ll meet the student and let him torture her bladder. This satisfies the student, who finally lets her go in a trash can in front of him. 

Personally, the longer the video and the build up, the better!

1. A group of three or four girls have gone to a nearby city for a few drinks. Nothing too heavy - they're tipsy but not properly drunk. They're planning to catch the last bus home just before midnight - it's about a 45 minute ride away, because it goes on the back road through the villages on the way. They give themselves plenty of time to go and get some food after they've finished in the pub, but maybe should've gone to the toilet first. A couple of them say that they could do with going for a wee whilst they're waiting for their food in McDonalds, but it's really busy and, because they have lots of trouble on Saturday nights usually, the security staff are making no exceptions to the rule that no-one's allowed upstairs, which is where the toilets are. They say that it's not too bad anyway, although ordering a large meal with a large Coke might prove to be unwise!

They sit outside to eat, anyway, the two girls starting to get quite desperate now. They discuss their options, but most places have a queue to get in now and their bus is due soon, so they have no choice to head off to the stop and hope for the best. Naturally, the bus is delayed, probably because something's kicked off on the previous journey. They're both seriously contemplating going off to find an alleyway or something, but there's nowhere obvious and the bus could turn up at any minute! They're trying not to show any signs of desperation - it's looking like it'll be quite busy on the bus as there's a decent crowd waiting - but it's getting hard now and just crossing their legs isn't enough. They can't even sit down because the solitary bench in the shelter is already occupied.

Finally, one of the girls has had enough. She says that she'll never be able to hold it until they get home and she's just going to have to find somewhere - anywhere, even if that means missing the bus and having to pay for a taxi. The other one bites her lip and reluctantly agrees. Just then, though, the bus finally appears around the corner, and her other friends persuade her to try to hold on. A taxi won't be cheap, after all. At least they can sit down on the bus too, and manage to get a bay of facing seats to themselves near the back, so at least they've got a little hint of privacy. It's a real struggle all the way home, though, and all the girls are feeling it now, visibly squirming and squeezing their already crossed legs tightly together. As the journey progresses, they can't help but start holding themselves, at first quite subtly through their short dresses under the cover of the bags on their laps, but then having to resort to putting their hands under their dresses to be able to apply more pressure (they're probably flashing anyone who can see them, or who they've caught the attention of with all the movements that they're making). The two most desperate girls are really vocal about it now, convinced that it's about to come out. They just about managed to hold it until they reach their stop, and awkwardly shuffle to the front to get off, no choice but to hold themselves very openly now. They can barely get across the busy road (they have to wait for a few seconds for a gap in the traffic, of course!) and into the cover of the park opposite before the two of them let loose, with an incredibly strong stream that goes on for the best part of a minute each.

2. A similar scenario, but on the train. They need to go badly by the time they get to the station, but the train's delayed and there either aren't any toilets or they're on another platform and, again, the train could turn up at any minute! They hold on, knowing at least that there'll be a toilet on the train.

Finally, it arrives, but they have to wait for a few more minutes because it has to be split so that one half can go off somewhere else. Pee-dancing and holding themselves on the platform, they plead to be let on, but the staff refuse, as it'll interfere with what needs to be done. When they do get on, it's chaos! It should be a longer train, but it turns out that it's had to be split because another one's broken down. They have to fight their way through to the only toilet, but there's already a substantial queue by the time they get there. It looks like lots of people are in a similar situation!

They think about getting off, going to use the toilets on the station, trying to find somewhere else, anything! It's too late, though, and the train leaves. To make things worse, someone's thrown up in the toilet now too. Badly. The guard isn't impressed, and insists that it has to be locked out of use. It's not safe to use it in that condition. The girls, and indeed lots of others, plead with the guard to let them use it, but he's not budging. If anything goes wrong, it'd come back to him. One bloke goes into a corner and just pisses there. The train's held up en-route because there's another group fighting towards the front and someone's pulled the emergency alarm. It takes much longer than it should to get to the first station, but eventually they do, and one of the girls, fighting wave after wave of intense desperation, begs the guard to hold the train for a couple of minutes so that she can wee on the platform. She doesn't really care who sees now, she's already got her skirt hiked up, holding herself, and it's pretty much coming out regardless of what happens next. The guard, not wanting yet another mess to content with, agrees, and the group all pile out onto the platform in full view of everyone, just because there's nothing to hide behind. Others are doing the same anyway, now that they've seen one do it. Someone's complaining about the added delay as they too really need to go but aren't prepared to do that!

One of two possibilities:

1.  A completely candid video of a woman in a short skirt and wearing no panties, making a mad dash to the bathroom only to have to stop on the way in a vain attempt to try and hold it.  With the camera zoomed in, she starts to leak then crouches down to grind her heel into her pussy to try to stop but it just comes pouring out onto the floor.

2.  A candid video of a woman rushing to the the toilet and is squirming around and jumping up and down as she gets her pants down, then loses control and is full force pissing through her panties already as she pulls them down and sits back on the toilet.

My ideal videos have already been made. One was a desperation custom made by the wonderful polly pee pocket (formally known as blondepee) back when onlyfans allowed omo content, sadly she's inactive now and has deleted her twitter. 

I also have a fantastic desperation video made by a nurse I found through twitter. She doesn't usually make omo content but she was kind enough to make me a video where she was desperate to pee in her car during her shift.