Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Decision - Coffee, Pee or Cigarette?

Where I work (like many places I guess) we have a lot of meetings, some of which can be very long.

Usually when it’s a long meeting somebody will at some point propose having a short break. Inevitably we are running behind time so the break is usually short - just time to go to pee, or get a coffee. I also like to go outside to get my nicotine hit. Usually the break is long enough to do only one, or sometimes two, of these things but never all three.

What choice would you make? Pee, coffee, or smoke?

I usually forego the pee in order to get my smoke break and as a result often been desperate or even a bit wet by the end of the meeting. 

I don't smoke, don't like coffee and never use the toilets at work, so I need a fourth option 😅

Anyway, just a few days ago I was speaking with a friend of mine, and she told me that her sister, as soon as she arrives home after work, immediately rushes to the bathroom since she spends her break smoking instead of going to the toilets, so by the time she leaves work she is usually desperate to pee.

11 minutes ago, WetDave said:

I might try one. I’ve never worn a nappy (except as a baby) so I’ve no idea how bulky they are and how much they hold. My bladder is tiny (300ml) which might make things easier. 

How bulky… well, there’s a wide range. Try out some samples and see what you think. Tena Slip (their tape-fastening adult nappies) have four absorbency levels.

Anyway, if I wasn’t wearing a nappy, I’d pee if I had any need (otherwise I’d be confident of lasting through the meeting), and if not, have a coffee. I don’t smoke.

46 minutes ago, sandy808 said:

I don't smoke but I often pee and have coffee at the same time.  I have been pressed for time between meetings and given my circumstances always needed to choose a diaper change rather than coffee.

Yes, a diaper does allow you to combine two of the activities, though you do need to find time for changing as an additional one (hopefully less frequently, though, with a good diaper).