Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Good video game that will force you to hold it?

2 hours ago, Feelitflow said:

Incorrect, and i have the experience to back it up tenfold

Same, some servers are really adamant that everybody be going full tilt from start to finish. I've had people try to kick me because I wasn't running around like a lunatic during the set up stage, and I wasn't playing an Engineer, Medic, or Demoman (the three classes that can actually do something useful before engaging the enemy team) so there wasn't even that excuse. Ironically I always took Team Fortress 2 (and before that, Team Fortress Classic) seriously enough in terms of enjoying the game that I wouldn't want to be distracted by a full bladder if I could avoid it, so I never intentionally tried to hold during a match. The soda has to go somewhere eventually after all.

I have done it intentionally with simulation games like Civilization and Frostpunk and a few survival sims like The Long Dark and 7 Days To Die. The former because, as many others have said, it's easy to lose track of time; the latter because it adds an extra layer of immersion.

56 minutes ago, DrBorderline said:

Same, some servers are really adamant that everybody be going full tilt from start to finish. I've had people try to kick me because I wasn't running around like a lunatic during the set up stage, and I wasn't playing an Engineer, Medic, or Demoman (the three classes that can actually do something useful before engaging the enemy team) so there wasn't even that excuse. Ironically I always took Team Fortress 2 (and before that, Team Fortress Classic) seriously enough in terms of enjoying the game that I wouldn't want to be distracted by a full bladder if I could avoid it, so I never intentionally tried to hold during a match. The soda has to go somewhere eventually after all.

I have done it intentionally with simulation games like Civilization and Frostpunk and a few survival sims like The Long Dark and 7 Days To Die. The former because, as many others have said, it's easy to lose track of time; the latter because it adds an extra layer of immersion.

i miss when tfc was still active, it's still so fun but there's like 9 active servers there and like 6 of them run custom gamemodes

Guest Supersoak

For me any game that is very immersive that demands a lot of focus does the trick. I will be so occupied that I won't even notice my need to go. I have a really big bladder so I can go a long time and it usually isnt until I stop playing that I realize just how desperate I am to go pee. Sometimes I will have a genuie accident on the way to the bathroom or just wet myself on purpose and keep playing. I like the idea of playing online with friends and they have no idea I'm full on wetting myself while we are talking and playing. It also keeps me distracted so I'm not focusing on myself pee and kinda helps with making it feel like I'm not noticing it. If i purposely drink lots of water I even surpise myself at how many times I can wet and how big the puddle gets.

Grand Theft Auto is a good one.

Get a long mission, drive in real time (no taxi skip), not allowed to pee untill the mission is complete.

Or get a wanted level of at least three stars and you can't pee until you lose the cops.

Or get an ordinary, non-fast car, drive around the entire map (obeying the traffic laws, of course) and you can't pee until you make it back home.

On 9/11/2021 at 3:30 AM, Figgitydoo said:

Grand Theft Auto is a good one.

Get a long mission, drive in real time (no taxi skip), not allowed to pee untill the mission is complete.

Or get a wanted level of at least three stars and you can't pee until you lose the cops.

Or get an ordinary, non-fast car, drive around the entire map (obeying the traffic laws, of course) and you can't pee until you make it back home.

You know you're bored in a GTA game when you start obeying traffic laws, considering that many of the NPCs don't.

What I've been doing recently is playing Fall Guys with certain rules in place.

I start the game only if I already am desperate. I start queuing up for a show, and (unhealthy stuff, find a replacement if you wanna do this but managed to keep away from the death sticks) roll a cigarette. I roll and smoke that cigarette during downtime. While the lobby hasn't started yet, when I'm finished before the round is over, etc. I can not pee during this time. I first have to just play while smoking that cigarette. The worse I do, the less time I have between rounds to smoke. Once that is done, the actual rules start:

- I can ONLY pee in between rounds. That means I am not allowed to go while queuing. This also means no peeing for me if I get eliminated.

- I have to make sure I am back in time for the next round. The most I can do in most rounds is just a tiny bit. While I'm bursting. And then cut it off and run back.

This has the effect that I have to make it to the next round if I want a release, so I have to play well, I have a pressure to make it through each round. Elimination means waiting who knows how long for a new lobby, and if I get eliminated in the first round... you know where this is going. I also don't *just* have to make it, I have to make it with ease. Because otherwise I don't get time in between rounds.

This also means I am at the mercy of the random rounds. Some race rounds? If I don't make a mistake early on I know I'll have time to spare at the end. Other race rounds have everyone finishing within seconds of each other. In terms of the points scoring rounds, some have a set number of points you need to get, so if you perform well you might get a LOT of time. Most of the time I don't and it's a close call. Other points scoring rounds exist where you have to score as many points as possible before the timer runs out, and that obviously means you don't get a chance even if you do well. Then there's many endurance rounds where you have to not be knocked out one way or the other, which also don't give you an opportunity.

There's a lot of randomness and uncertainty. You might get hit with a race where everyone finishes at the same time. Then you might get a race where you don't perform too well but manage to make it, which isn't a shame because of every lobby less than half even make it to that point. Then you get an endurance round where you somehow manage to hold on, and then a points scoring round where you just don't make it. Well done, there's at most one more round before the final, maybe the qualification for the final was already that last round, and you can't pee after the final anyway since you're not between rounds. But you just wasted ages without getting the opportunity to pee. You're queuing again. Finally you get a new lobby. The first race is one where you know you can get to the finish well before the 40th-42nd (depending on with how many you started) if you don't make a mistake. The pressure is on; first you have to make no mistakes and finish at the very least top 20. Congrats, you did it. But now you gotta immediately drop your controller, run to the bathroom, open the floodgates and a few seconds afterwards you have to close them again and not leak if you wish to keep your pants dry, because you have to immediately pull your pants up and run back, because by now they will have finished and you need to be there when the next round is loading. Sometimes you can barely pee in that time because your muscles are too tense from holding it, and when you finally manage to get something through it's time to get up and run back. Other times you manage to open the floodgates and pee a lot in those seconds, but good luck stopping that on command.

I've had loads of genuine leaks like this, and often ended up with soaked pants while even more desperate than before because I had already started desperately peeing two or three times and my muscles are getting exhausted. One time I couldn't hold it and wet myself while playing one of the rounds, most times I'd end up wetting myself on the way back because I couldn't stop that time. Most other things I've tried always ended in me "fake-leaking", and pretending the point where I just gave up on holding was also the point where I physically couldn't hold it anymore.

Oh yeah and in my mind there's someone next to me enforcing the rules so I can't cheat. That's imaginary, but it helps a lot.

• 2 months later...

Let me say sorry about my lousy English skills first, I’m not an English native speaker.

I think roguelike games are pretty good to play while holding because they normally are stage-based games. As a result, you can easily set a goal for holding, such as “hold until you clear stage 50”, etc. Or, you can play it interactively, for example, “whenever you clear a stage, drink one sip of water”, etc. Furthermore, roguelike games usually have a certain degree of difficulty, which has a very good nature to force you to hold it. Take the example I mentioned before — if the goal is set to hold until clear stage 50 and you’ve also set the interactive rule, while you are getting closer to the goal, both of the difficulty in the game and your body condition will need to face bigger and bigger challenges.

Roguelike card games. Like, Slay the Spire is a good one for this. It has a very clear goal, which is climbing to the top of the tower. I didn’t count carefully, but I think you’ll get about 20 small checkpoints each stage, and 3 stages in total. Therefore, say if we drink 500ml of water to warm up and wait until you have a bit of feeling to start the game. You drink a small sip of water that’s about 30ml whenever you advance to the next checkpoint. Eventually, you’ll drink about 1800ml more when you reach the final boss. Then, it’s not hard to imagine what your bladder will be like at that point. Not to mention it’s a strategy game, you probably will need to take some time to think during each checkpoint. This will make the holding adventure longer, definitely will have time for the bladder to fill up, and also your brain might get stuck when you are bursting, which makes it more challenging.

By the way, I had a thought about Slay the Spire mod but sadly just don't have the ability to make it. If there’s a mod that is specially designed for omorashi, that’ll be very interesting. Cause it's also kind of role-playing as the character, right? I thought if there’s a character that has skills with water and maybe with some overpowered cards that need to pay more “specific” prices to cast, I think it’ll be quite interesting. Maybe there can be a character relic that relates to the character’s bladder fullness, such as causing more damage when the bladder is more full. So if the player plays the game interactively, filling up their own bladder as the character does so, I think it’ll be quite fun. It’s a PVE game, the computer will always wait for the players to do their reactions. Drinking water, holding, moving around, and so on, there’ll always be time to finish the action while playing. And maybe there will be some ethereal cards that allow the character (the player) to release some capacity of the bladder. This way, the player must hold on until they draw these cards. And when they actually draw the releasing card, there will be more things that need to be considered — Is the remaining cost enough to kill the monster after using the releasing card? Or is it gonna cause the character to die if you don’t play a few armor cards in a row? And so on. There might be some situation when the player draws the releasing card but can not play. On the other hand, if they don’t play the releasing card, then the question is will they be able to hold on until they draw the next releasing card (cause the ethereal card is gonna vanish when the turn is over), when no one knows when they will draw the next card? Maybe not until the next checkpoint, who knows.
I wish I could develop the mod myself, unfortunately, I have 0 knowledge about the JAVA language. So sadly no chances…

Other action roguelike games are also very good to play while holding. Like Wizard of Legend, UnderMine, One Step From EDEN (I haven’t bought this one but looks like it should fit for playing this way). They are difficult and require skills and high concentration, and will be more challenging when someone is bursting. Plus, they don’t have very heavy story content (not sure about EDEN that one). Therefore, no need to worry about the gaming experience being affected.

I think what I’m trying to say is maybe those games that can set a very clear goal. Achievable but challenging so that it makes you want to keep going. When you are just soooo desperate but one checkpoint before the final boss, won't you feel like holding on for a little bit longer even you might burst?
Personally, I think it's very exciting to play this way, don't know what do you think.

Again, sorry about the insufficient language skills. There probably have better and shorter ways to express what I'm trying to say, but I tried my best.

• 2 weeks later...

Anything without a pause button! So definitely online multiplayer games as others have mentioned. I used to love Team Fortress Classic as well, and Halo PC multiplayer was really great too. 

There was one commercial for Super Mario Sunshine (I don't think it was Galaxy), a game featuring Mario using a water sprayer, and it showed a boy pausing and saying "thank god there's a pause feature" and then you'd audibly hear him running out of the room and forcefully peeing into a toilet. I can't find it online sadly, I only find other versions of the commercial. It was in English.