Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Uh oh! I got locked out at work and wet my dress

• The title was changed to Uh oh! I got locked out at work and wet my dress

Another smoking hot video! Absolutely amazing!

This dress looks so good on you, and the way you press it between your legs when you lose it to get it soaking wet 😍

You drink so much at work, that's super cute! It's the ultimate omo fantasy, a sexy office girl who had lots to drink and is enveloped in work for hours...

Your writing style is amazing too, would be really nice to read about some of your experiences where you can't film, like when you were so desperate on your way home you lost it in your garage 😉

Thanks a lot for sharing your amazing wet moments with us!

6 hours ago, yertle2012 said:

Omg boobs. You always find a new way to titillate. And those legs! There's a part of me that likes the leg and feet/shoes pics almost as much as the wetting. Once again, can't thank you enough for sharing. 

Oh wow! So many compliments at once. I'm blushing. Truly. Full disclosure: I love my boobs. I do. That and the face, they're the good parts. But not a single person has ever admired my legs before. Yesssssss. And this accident was so earned. It was pressure built up inside of me.  

I think omg boobs is my new band name. You can't take it back. It's too late. It's mine now 

5 hours ago, GreenChile said:

Those legs 😍 you in general 😍😍 the "oh fuck" before getting out the car 😍😍😍 great wetting ❤️

I have a potty mouth. I cannot deny this 

4 hours ago, wannawatch said:

An absolute gorgeous Lady having one Beautiful wetting.. 

My Goodness, that's Hot!!? 

Thank you, xo

2 hours ago, waterrat said:

Another smoking hot video! Absolutely amazing!

This dress looks so good on you, and the way you press it between your legs when you lose it to get it soaking wet 😍

You drink so much at work, that's super cute! It's the ultimate omo fantasy, a sexy office girl who had lots to drink and is enveloped in work for hours...

Your writing style is amazing too, would be really nice to read about some of your experiences where you can't film, like when you were so desperate on your way home you lost it in your garage 😉

Thanks a lot for sharing your amazing wet moments with us!

Glad you enjoyed. The lighting here didn't show my splash or how much the dress stained from pressing it up in-between my thighs. I was wringing it out! 

Yeah, I don't know WHAT I'm going to wear once the weather cools bc I am obsessed with these dresses. They look great but there is nothing more comfortable. It's just one giant elastic around the chest and shoulders. One pull in either direction and well, adios dress. 

I do live to write but never thought I was any good at it. Yes, I think I'll share. I have a vacation looming. I'll buy a new journal and curl up on the lake dock and write 

14 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

I do live to write

yesss, I'm looking forward to more stories! I love the way you describe the moment where you know you are on the brink of losing all control 😍

21 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

I have a vacation looming. I'll buy a new journal and curl up on the lake dock and write

perfect, make sure you have enough drinks with you or get someone to refill your glass constantly 😉

20 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

One pull in either direction and well, adios dress.

mmh, new fantasy 😉

If you are in the mood to film again, I would love to see some of the desperation leading to your stunning accidents! Some fidgeting, leg crossing and what else is needed to keep your bladder from exploding 😍

2 hours ago, waterrat said:

yesss, I'm looking forward to more stories! I love the way you describe the moment where you know you are on the brink of losing all control 😍

perfect, make sure you have enough drinks with you or get someone to refill your glass constantly 😉

mmh, new fantasy 😉

If you are in the mood to film again, I would love to see some of the desperation leading to your stunning accidents! Some fidgeting, leg crossing and what else is needed to keep your bladder from exploding 😍

I try to capture some of the build up but it's hard for me to camera and enjoy myself. But I'm experimenting and will share when I am satisfied w the results. Quality, not quantity 😘

3 hours ago, waterrat said:

mmh, new fantasy 😉

And yeah, I'm just dying to have my dude kinda just rip one off me but alas, not holding my breath ( bitter chuckle)

18 minutes ago, ozzyfin said:

wow what a video again, looking gorgeous and what an amazing wetting, love also that little flash, could we see boobs fully out in some video ? 😉  

Keep up good work and enjoy the wettings, you got me hard, rock solid... 😉

You'd like some boob action? 

7 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

Another incredible video, absolutely love the dress and those shoes! Around 16 seconds into the video I noticed a security camera, did you get caught? 😉

Stfu. That makes one of us noticing! Shit! No!

Well. I legit had to go so if they saw me and want to get mad about that then go ahead. But I know something like 70% of all security cameras are decoys and out of the ones that aren't, most don't work so I'm ok. Plus the building manager just came by and I intimidate the fuck outta him and he was able to talk to me like a normal person so I think I'm good . As much as he can talk to ANYone like a normal person. Ha

But thank you for pointing that out. Must be more careful  Though...if that security camera could talk over the years😈😈

4 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

But not a single person has ever admired my legs before. Yesssssss. And this accident was so earned. It was pressure built up inside of me.  

I think omg boobs is my new band name. You can't take it back. It's too late. It's mine now 

No one has ever admired your legs? Seriously? If I had one request, it'd be to see those legs in wet pantyhose and heels. And maybe you wear a really short skirt. And low cut top. Lol. 

Ok, you can have OMG Boobs! for your band name, just let me sit in every once in awhile.

52 minutes ago, yertle2012 said:

No one has ever admired your legs? Seriously? If I had one request, it'd be to see those legs in wet pantyhose and heels. And maybe you wear a really short skirt. And low cut top. Lol. 

Ok, you can have OMG Boobs! for your band name, just let me sit in every once in awhile.

I canNOT wait for fall weather. It brings fall clothes. Sheer hose, garters, all sorts of lil secrets hiding under clothes. 

And I am the chubbiest of my friends by FAR, always have been. They are all 5'0 tall on a good day and 105lbs soaking wet. Not in the GOOD way to be soaked😉 so I have always just felt like a big ole hefalump my entire life. I'm not saying I'm unattractive. I'm just saying, no, my legs have never been the showstopper.

52 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

Me too, I second that.

You guys! It's gonna go to my head xo

3 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

I canNOT wait for fall weather. It brings fall clothes. Sheer hose, garters, all sorts of lil secrets hiding under clothes. 

And I am the chubbiest of my friends by FAR, always have been. They are all 5'0 tall on a good day and 105lbs soaking wet. Not in the GOOD way to be soaked😉 so I have always just felt like a big ole hefalump my entire life. I'm not saying I'm unattractive. I'm just saying, no, my legs have never been the showstopper.

You guys! It's gonna go to my head xo

No showstopper you say? I'd say that depends who's the audience 😉 

After reading all the positive comments here, you have to admit that you have quite some fans!! 😉👍

But eh.. Those beautiful, long legs.. in sheer hose? 

Now t h a t is gonna go to MY head! 😘

11 minutes ago, wannawatch said:

No showstopper you say? I'd say that depends who's the audience 😉 

After reading all the positive comments here, you have to admit that you have quite some fans!! 😉👍

But eh.. Those beautiful, long legs.. in sheer hose? 

Now t h a t is gonna go to MY head! 😘

Don't get me wrong...I wouldn't kick me out of bed, hahaha. But my legs have never been the head turners. And yeah, you guys are gonna spoil me.