Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Staged Female Desperation

Gang,

Here's a thread for staged and preplanned female desperation videos.

No-Nos for this thread: Copyrighted material you do not own (links to owning site usually OK), Fights (don't know about play fighting – Shu?), Male desperation and under-age desperation as defined for this forum.

Example: Lunaria bursting

http://omorashi.org/files/download/39-lunaria-bursting-to-pee-in-shorts/

Thank you,

Stanley

I totally forgot about "The Afternoon Lunch", nice to see it. I was in a similar position when I was in Florida a couple of years ago, but I wasn't in clothes. I was sunbathing outside my hotel and just walked into the water over my waist and let go, then went and layed back down on my towel.

Haha, I thought about posting the "Pull Over For Pee Pee" here. But then I thought no, it is staged, but it doesn't show any desperation, haha. Or if it is supposed to be desperation, then it is very badly acted.

The second video linked here is giving me a "not available in your country" message. Can anyone in Germany or wherever this might be available rip and upload it for us poor Americans?

The second video linked here is giving me a "not available in your country" message. Can anyone in Germany or wherever this might be available rip and upload it for us poor Americans?

It's only a funny 30-second teaser and the desperation part is only 3 seconds. It's about a device which women can pee without squatting with. The device is called Urinella.