Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Asexuallity and Omorashi Separate from Sexuaity

2 hours ago, trekkie said:

It just occurred to me that any non-autistic  reading this might  think our lives are all horrible. I just want to say that it’s not that it comes with the territory of being different. Rather, growing up in an abusive home sucks. And one part of that that a lot of people don’t realize is that help with being prepared for the future is one more need that can go unmet. Naturally, if you have a disability, so Adulting is hard for you and something you can’t do the same way as others, this part hits harder. My life has been a whole lot better since I’ve been the one running it, even if I still can’t do everything myself.

I'm personally very happy being autistic.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I actually want to say something on this. It is true that people with autism are more likely to be GSRM in some way. I've heard two explanations for this. The first explanation is that their brain is

I am not personally asexual. However, I do think that one can enjoy omorashi in a non-sexual manner. I'd also be interested to hear more asexual perspectives on this.  Are you a person whose libi

I think having empathy and not being able to connect well with others is not mutually exclusive. Like I could feel empathetic towards people in a bad situation such as I could feel empathy for people

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, silvermoon said:

I'm personally very happy being autistic.

Me too. 🙂 I would really hate to not have special interests, especially. Also, most people I'm close to are some kind of neurodivergent (many autistic, but not all.) 

I just thought of what it'd sound like all our lives were like if someone read @DesperateJill and my stories from a while back, and wanted to clarify that that's the result of coming from screwed-up homes, not being autistic.

• 3 weeks later...

Are you a person whose libido declined at some point?   If so, do you still find some aspect of holding or peeing enjoyable?

No, it's generally pretty active, but I have no desire for sex with anyone in any capacity. I'm actually generally extremely sex-repulsed. I find other peoples' genitals to be generally unpleasant, conceptually.

That's not to say that I think people who like sex are repulsive, I just have no desire for it and actually become uncomfortable at the thought of sex with a partner.

Do you enjoy some aspect of holding or peeing separately from sexual feelings?

It's uh. Pretty much entirely a sex thing for me. It just sort of causes physical sensations I find pleasant.

Do you use omorashi as a substitute for sexual pleasure?

It's basically my Only source of sexual pleasure, because it's one of the few things that stimulates me in that way, from a purely mechanical sense.

Nothing else, and nobody else, really elicits a physical response from me, and I'm aromantic on top of being asexual, so there's also no partner involved to prompt me into sex for any reason.

Some people have a low libido.  If they're comfortable that way, do you consider them OK -- a normal variant within the human range?

As long as you're comfortable with it and there's no danger to your health, I don't see why it wouldn't be okay.

What do you understand "asexual" to mean?

I experience no attraction to other people. The uh. The plumbing works, so to speak, but I have never, EVER looked at anyone and thought "Yeah, I'd have sex with them." I've seen people and gone, "Oh well they're pretty!" or "that person's cute." but it's sorta. . . detached from any desire. I'd talk about people being pretty the same way I'd discuss a painting, or a landscape being pretty. It's all purely aesthetic.

Sex itself is repulsive to me, and the thought of having sex makes me nauseous. I don't care if other people do it but it's 100% Not For Me. Nothing about it seems pleasant. I don't like being touched, I don't want sex, I don't like being kissed or even really hugged. 

Should we count enjoying peeing activities without sexual arousal as within omorashi?

I would say yes. It may be both purely sexual and entirely born of physical stimuli, but I'm all for letting people enjoy things in whatever capacity they want.

Does a person belong here by virtue of feeling at home and abiding by the site's standards?

As long as they're following the rules, sure.

On 8/18/2021 at 1:16 PM, China Girl said:

Not to be insensitive, but a lot of the people here who are asexual seem to suffer from autism or such other mental conditions. Do you think asexuality is linked to those conditions?

I couldn't weigh in on this myself, seeing as I'm not autistic. I am neurodiverse in that I have ADHD, which has some overlap between in experiences. I know a lot of the symptoms overlap between the two. But I don't think my neurological disorder has anything particular to do with my asexuality.

That said studies about ADHD have shown that people with it do have a tendency to have reduced synaptic response to melatonin, which can lead to insomnia and non-24 sleep cycles, so it's not necessarily unreasonable to think that there could be some link between ADHD and response to other hormones. Unless I can find an actual study on it, though, I wouldn't say either way.

Edited by somerando
Clarification (see edit history)

As a fellow asexual, I love posts like these! Let's see about answering these questions then...

1. Are you a person whose libido declined at some point?   If so, do you still find some aspect of holding or peeing enjoyable?

I've never personally had a sex desire although I guess I have some sort of sexual desire because I do masturbate to omorashi. I've enjoyed seeing women holding and wetting themselves since... well, almost my whole life!

2. Do you enjoy some aspect of holding or peeing separately from sexual feelings (I do)?

There are several feelings I get: There's the tension/thrill of seeing if the person will make it, what kind of mess they'll make, how they handle the situation afterwards. I get upset when the person who's wet themselves doesn't feel good about it - I get very empathetic and want to comfort people who do feel some humiliation (no shame if you're into that, it's just not for me). Then there's humor/funny things - like farting or not being able to get clothes off either because they're too tight or slippery, ect.

Then there's the outfit involved - ladies (or crossdressing dudes) if you wear a long skirt or dress (closer to floor length the better) you have already got my interest, that excites me as much as the omorashi (maybe more)! Combine that with getting it wet and good desperation and I almost get euphoric.

3. Do you use omorashi as a substitute for sexual pleasure?

I mostly masturbate wearing a long skirt, because that is a huge turn on for me as is - but the omorashi added with it is extremely helpful to achieving a great orgasm for me.

4. Some people have a low libido.  If they're comfortable that way, do you consider them OK -- a normal variant within the human range?

The way I've always seen life is this - if you're not someone who is literal evil incarnate then I will consider you more than ok, you're an amazing human being capable of achieving amazing feats!

5. What do you understand "asexual" to mean?

I would define asexual as not wanting to have sex, primarily and the desires are more of a secondary - considering the other sexuals often refer to sex itself more than the desire for it.

6. Should we count enjoying peeing activities without sexual arousal as within omorashi?

Absolutely, I can see someone peeing themselves to be a form of feeling free or a form of therapy maybe - rather than an arousing activity.

7. Does a person belong here by virtue of feeling at home and abiding by the site's standards?

Absolutely! I think I can speak for everyone when I say: If you're into omorashi (or have any interest in it) and want a place to feel welcome and part of a huge community full of wonderful people, then feel free to join the site and have fun! ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently trying to wrap my head around this, and start dealing with my (a)sexuality. I'm so happy I discovered this thread. Now at least I know I'm not the only one with this "issue"…

1. Are you a person whose libido declined at some point?   If so, do you still find some aspect of holding or peeing enjoyable?

I don't think I ever had a libido to begin with. I never desired sex. For me sex is like… someone was offering you a cake, which looked disgusting, but you're quite sure it's tasty. I can eat it, and even enjoy it a little bit, but... it's still kinda… off.

2. Do you enjoy some aspect of holding or peeing separately from sexual feelings (I do)?

Well I definitely enjoy both sides of humiliation, and power play, and it could be completely non sexual for me. But even then I think what I call a "sexual feeling" differs from general understanding of the word.

3. Do you use omorashi as a substitute for sexual pleasure?

I'm gonna come back to the previous point here: I receive sexual pleasure from what most would call foreplay. I can achieve orgasm from a nice, non sexual bdsm scene, omorashi, messing, or even caressing. If my partner wants sex (and it's usually the case, that's why I'm struggling with it so much) I can "get it over with" if I can get close enough to orgasm during foreplay. And that's actually the ONLY way I can enjoy sex.

4. Some people have a low libido.  If they're comfortable that way, do you consider them OK -- a normal variant within the human range?

I hope so, but I'm still struggling with the idea myself.

5. What do you understand "asexual" to mean?

This is all very new to me, but I think I might be asexual, because I think it means a lack of desire to have sex, which definitely describes me if that's the case.

6. Should we count enjoying peeing activities without sexual arousal as within omorashi?

Well… yeah! I think someone who feels aroused by omorashi, even if it's arousal by non standard definition, should still be part of the fetish. Any fetish.

7. Does a person belong here by virtue of feeling at home and abiding by the site's standards?

I'm pretty new here myself, but I feel like it's the case. I definitely received a very warm welcome here, and I feel like I might have found my place to be. And thank you all so much for that 😊

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see any autistic people wishing to be "normal."  While no super power for me, it has provided things I treasure.  (It may have been P. A. M. Dirac's super power.  FYI, he was the guy who inspired quantum electrodynamics.)

--  Freedom from seeking social contract has provided me time to dig through books and other media absorbing the non-fiction knowledge I enjoy.  This includes completing a masters degree and many side courses.  But my focus is so narrow I flunked out of the liberal arts degree my father steered me into.

--  Said knowledge has provided me wide-ranging employment from TV broadcast technical operations to scientific research instrumentation.  On the down side I can seldom endure team work for more than three years.  On two occasions employers I left hired me back nearly a year and four years after my departure.  But my time outs and field changes (always within my narrow interests) also kept me at entry-level income my entire working career.

--  Outside of omorashi, autism equipped me to participate in various technical hobbies.

41 minutes ago, silvermoon said:

I certainly don't, and find it distasteful that there are people who think it should be cured.

Ironically, one of those who thinks we should be cured reminds me of myself two decades and more ago.  I had to learn that different people have different emotional needs.  I couldn't stomp on the niceties I didn't feel a need for.

I classify myself as gray-ace, but I'm not quite sure. (To be specific, I'd say pan-romantic and gray-asexual)

As a male, there was a lot of pressure during my teen years to have sex as much as possible, so I'd say I had some sort of artificial libido. Today, at (almost) 23, I don't really think about sex at all really. I fantasize about like omorashi, ABDL, and BDSM scenarios, but never actually penetrative sex. 

I don't really find peeing or holding that enjoyable for me personally, I'll do a wetting or messing on the odd occasion, but it's mostly limited to other people holding or peeing.

2. Do you enjoy some aspect of holding or peeing separately from sexual feelings?

Sort of? I get excited when someone needs to pee, or when someone looks like they might wet themselves and I think about the stain spreading on their pants. But, in regards to myself, I don't really feel much either way.

3. Do you use omorashi as a substitute for sexual pleasure?

Somewhat, I've found that I can only achieve orgasm from omorashi or ABDL related things. Actual sex, and genitalia, disgust me to no end. I've never been in a physical relationship, but the online relationships that I have been in usually rely on diapers and peeing in order for me to truly get aroused.

4. Some people have a low libido.  If they're comfortable that way, do you consider them OK -- a normal variant within the human range?

Of course! There's no wrong way to be human! Each one of us is remarkably different from one another, and that's what makes us all beautiful.

5. What do you understand "asexual" to mean?

Asexual, for me, means to have no desire to have sex. Again, there's no wrong way to be "ace", some asexuals don't masturbate and others are members of an omorashi/ABDL forum on the internet.

6. Should we count enjoying peeing activities without sexual arousal as within omorashi?

Yes. I would say the enjoyment of peeing activities is all omorashi really is.

7. Does a person belong here by virtue of feeling at home and abiding by the site's standards?

So long as people abide by the rules of the site, all are welcome here. We're all just a bunch piss babies, no sense in being exclusionary.

I never had sex (outside of couple blowjobs I didn't like that is) and never actively looked for it. I imagine that does make me asexual.

I'm 29 and for the last 15 years I've been having a strong need for physical release - like, several times a day. That need is 100% filled by female desperation/wetting content in all shapes and forms.

Is that a norm? I guess not. I always found it interesting how Japanese videos are different from Western ones - the former commonly feature desperation/wetting followed by sex scenarios (ex. a janitor spies on the businesswoman relieving herself and then blackmails her into having sex with him) - meaning the Japanese generally have more "healthy" outlook on omorashi, considering it as a part/prelude rather than a substitute to sex.

I've come to view libido as just another need and I'm happy for having more options to satisfy that need than an average man. For me this offsets things like getting aroused from a line to the ladies and having to relieve the pressure afterwards.

As a teen, getting sex has to do with your looks and social skills. I had neither, so omorashi helped me satisfy the need online. Now as an adult, I realize sex has to do with things like relationships, family, kids and STDs. And I've no interest in either of that.

I believe this days most women seek relationship or family only as means of financial gain - to have someone sponsor them while they do nothing and live the life of luxury. Then they jump ship and use whatever assets they acquired to score a new - even wealthier partner. And this goes on and on until they reach the end of their prime. Dating sites are full of girls willing to scam men and manipulate their desire for sex. Having no desire for sex means I can live without a financial and emotional commitment to a woman,  I don't have to work to provide for someone else other than myself. In other words, my lack of desire for sex aligns very well with MGTOW philosophy.

This practically means that not only I don't have any desire for sexual act itself, I also don't want to procreate. Having a child means a huge responsibility and a huge financial investment. In other words - sacrificing yourself and working your ass off to provide for someone else. Again - why would I want that? There's also a matter of genes - me and my relatives are not the healthiest people, and I wouldn't want to pass that around.

To sum this up, early on I had to resort to this fetish to satisfy my sexual needs. Frankly, I trust I developed the fetish (at least in part) exactly because of that - I was disappointed with girls doing whatever they wanted instead of doing what I want, so you can see how this influenced developing a bathroom control fetish. Then, I've grown to live with it. Then, I've grown to love it and appreciate the benefits, realizing my sexual needs are fully covered by this and I don't want nor need to seek any traditional means of satisfying them.

@silvermoon @Stanley79 For me the best part of being autistic is having these obsessions, or as they're more politely called, "special interests," though I never personally liked that term much. I don't know what I'd do without them and, can't describe the joy of immersing myself in them. Also, I don't know if it's our nature or the fact that we have to struggle to understand pretty much everyone around us, but I think we're more understanding of other people in general. Also, I love being part of the neurodivergent community and meeting others, autistic or otherwise. 

Still working on the "knowledge/hobbies being actually useful" thing. 😛 But I love being me. Well, when my depression isn't flaring up, but plenty of non-autistics have that too.

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)

@Pisikak

"This practically means that not only I don't have any desire for sexual act itself, I also don't want to procreate. Having a child means a huge responsibility and a huge financial investment. In other words - sacrificing yourself and working your ass off to provide for someone else. Again - why would I want that? There's also a matter of genes - me and my relatives are not the healthiest people, and I wouldn't want to pass that around."

I never understood why anyone would want to have a child either especially having to have it growing inside of you for nine months which always seemed like something out of a horror movie to me, which is probably why I have always been extremely pro-choice and probably is partially from the fact that I am a lesbian and the idea of getting knocked up by a man never appealed to me. But yeah I can barely take care of myself why on earth what I want a child? I can't afford a child and if I had money I would want to spend it on a child.

I honestly don't see what the appeal is about having children as I have always found children extremely annoying, although it today in this world it is still seen as weird if a woman doesn't want children as it seemed to be taken as pretty much a given that everybody is supposed to have 2.5 children despite the fact the world is horribly overpopulated. In fact once I graduated college I vow that I don't think I wanted to ever really have to have extensive interaction with anyone under the age of 21 ever again. Children kind of make me uncomfortable in general, which is probably why I could never be a teacher.

@trekkie

"Still working on the "knowledge/hobbies being actually useful" thing. 😛 But I love being me. Well, when my depression isn't flaring up, but plenty of non-autistics have that too."

I don't have any problems with my obsessive interest that dominate my time to perhaps an unhealthy degree but I haven't really made much of my life as a person who is accomplished little and has spent most of my life depressed and am very poorly functioning. I mean I wouldn't want to be changed neuorologically to be like everybody else but I would like to be able to be better functioning, as I am pretty poorly functioning in general.

From my teenage years I've felt like I'm different species from humans, and reading through some of these posts I'm starting to feel like I'm not the only one. I may be reading it wrong, looking for understanding, but there is something… off for me in human biology.

The idea of pregnancy was always disgusting for me. I still think babies are looking disgusting, and they're basically a parasite on woman's body for the whole pregnancy. There's also something off about human genitals for me. And another thing is, that I'm lacking the ability to recognize, and remember people's faces, which is apparently a basic human trait (that's why people see faces in toast, and sh*t). If I'm missing the basic human traits am I still a human? Isn't it how the evolution works? If an organism is different enough from it's species it's being categorized as a new one.

That went philosophical… am I going mad? Maybe… maybe I've always been mad 😉

4 hours ago, Shaira said:

And another thing is, that I'm lacking the ability to recognize, and remember people's faces,

Me too.  It's common among autistic people.

My first wife and I regret her pregnancy.  As you say, it went like a parasitic infection.  The resulting child displays attention deficit symptoms and as an adult makes more bad decisions than I thought possible.

Good that now what you want.

Edited by Stanley79 (see edit history)

@Stanley79 I'm actually not autistic (or haven't been diagnosed yet).

I honestly don't know much about autism. I only started learning about it after watching Atypical on Netflix…

And while I see couple of autistic traits in myself, I definitely don't like repetitiveness, and I've read it's a big thing in autism.

I have a friend who's working a special school, and she's caring for couple of kids with autism. I hinted to her that I'm thinking I might be autistic, and she said she really doesn't think so.

@Shaira

"From my teenage years I've felt like I'm different species from humans, and reading through some of these posts I'm starting to feel like I'm not the only one. I may be reading it wrong, looking for understanding, but there is something… off for me in human biology."

I have always felt exactly the same way, I actually do literally feel that I am an extraterrestrial soul incarnated in a human body and to me not just human biology but biological bodies themselves seem like something strange that I am not used to, like they're a burden to be lugging around all the time. I could never really relate very well to other people and I have always found socializing to be a chore and a lot of effort. I suspect a lot of people on the spectrum are nonhuman souls stuck in flesh bodies.

"The idea of pregnancy was always disgusting for me. I still think babies are looking disgusting, and they're basically a parasite on woman's body for the whole pregnancy. There's also something off about human genitals for me. And another thing is, that I'm lacking the ability to recognize, and remember people's faces, which is apparently a basic human trait (that's why people see faces in toast, and sh*t). If I'm missing the basic human traits am I still a human? Isn't it how the evolution works? If an organism is different enough from it's species it's being categorized as a new one."

I have always viewed things the same as I always thought the pregnancy was one of the most disgusting thing in the world and I write a lot of stories where pregnancy is displayed as sort of a horrible monstrous horror story. From the very youngest age I have always been repelled at the idea and I think the pregnancy is one of the major reasons I don't believe in God, any God who would design a creature to grow inside of another creature is a sick and evil being. So from the very youngest age I have always been extremely pro-choice and I have never understood people who go gaga for babies as to me all babies look alike and they are all weird looking.

I can also relate to you in that I find it hard to recognize people's names and faces. Really embarrassing was once I went to the wrong person's house for a high school project because I simply was unable to tell them apart from another person despite the fact that I had gone to class with them for several years because I just never connected with others and I find it very hard now even to remember names and faces with people I don't know particularly well. I think it's just because of a lack of connection with other people where other than a couple of close friends I never really bothered to learn the names of the majority of my classmates back in high school.

On 10/16/2021 at 9:51 PM, Shaira said:

And while I see couple of autistic traits in myself,

Multiple websites list the major autistic traits.  For an example

https://www.healthline.com/health/autism-in-adults

When I said I can't read facial expressions, my doctor told me to find and on-line "symptom" list and tell her whether I was autistic.  When a adult concludes he or she is autistic and fells OK about it, just get it on your conditions list at your primary care physician's and there may be little else that needs doing.  A child is a completely different story.  Happily, many autistic people learn of their condition early in life and can make an informed decision about having children.  Thereby we probably will not speciate off from homo sapiens (which should be called pan megacephalis (swollen headed chimpanzee)).

But should we ever lie in our own communities. . .

• 1 month later...

What's your big-picture view of the area(s) in which the questions below fall?  You need not answer the questions.

Are you a person whose libido declined at some point?   If so, do you still find some aspect of holding or peeing enjoyable?

My libido changes a lot, I think I also get that thing sometimes where my mental libido is out of synch with my physical libido, like my body wants the physical touch but my brain is not in the mood and can't focus or enjoy it.  It works the other way too where I'm horny mentally but my body won't respond properly.  I sometimes get more into sexual play actually if we have the TV on something non sexual and then fool around as it's on.  Thinking about climax or having the goal of one can actually turn me off.  I almost have to be tricked into being aroused to be able to relax enough to enjoy it.

On the flip side I can go a long time without any Omorashi stuff and not much libido (sometimes non existent) and then suddenly something will click and for a few days or so I will become absolutely obsessed by it in maybe an unhealthy way, staying up late.  My obsession isn't completely sexual though, in fact often it is searching for people who understand my weird fetish to combat the loneliness of having a rare fetish.

I think a lot of my libido issues are to do with lingering shame from having this fetish since before I was even sexually active though.  I knew it was weird and uncommon and that left scars even now that I have learned to accept it more.

I can still get won over by some Omorashi when my libido is low at times, but this does not work with sex.

Do you enjoy some aspect of holding or peeing separately from sexual feelings (I do)?

I don't need sex as much as I need Omorashi, my whole sexuality is built around my fetish, the first time I touched myself sexually it was to see if it would made me need to pee more and obviously from there discovered other sensations which led to sexual arousal and hey presto I had a fetish.

I always had a very keen interest in Omorashi, this does not need to involve sex, though the feelings of desperation do arouse me.  I can find sex itself off-putting sometimes actually.  I can enjoy wetting without sexual connections.  Sometimes I do it for comfort and warmth or because I think well if such and such doesn't understand me/like me then I'd might as well just go home and be my weird self.  I can wet myself without such and such, they can get stuffed.

Another thing I like is that holding sometimes feels like a way of taking control over things, it can make me feel strong.   On the flip side I also sometimes have a cathartic feeling of release of stress and emotions if I try really really hard to hold it despite discomfort and a bit of pain.  If I get some pain I sometimes feel this kind of peace with the pain like a mindfulness of it or kind of spirituality.  These feelings vary though and I rarely hold to this level of discomfort because it takes commitment and lots of time, patience and energy.

I could go on forever describing these weird feelings to you, but at the same time it is very hard to put into words.  The fetish is very deep for me and feelings, sensations and emotions vary from time to time.

Another thing is though that when I watch Omorashi videos I often have fantasies of comforting the person rather than having sex with them.  It can be quite powerful when watching some videos.

I wouldn't say I use it as a substitute for sexual pleasure as they are different things and I get a different kind of sexual pleasure from Omorashi to what I do from sex.  I prefer Omorashi as I often find nakedness and genitals a bit off-putting sexually.  It's hard to explain.  I like the intimacy of intercourse in a sense of feeling someone I love's body close to mine however I feel that the sexual hormones people get for sex rarely triggers for me in sex and triggers more instead when I share an intimate desperation scene with them especially if I have been able to show my own vulnerability within that play scene.  In fact the first desperation play partner I properly played with and felt them hormones release tricked me into thinking I had fell in love with someone I barley knew and in the end didn't love at all and I suspect it was because up until that point those hormones had never released as vanilla sex was not enough without desperation.

Some people have a low libido.  If they're comfortable that way, do you consider them OK -- a normal variant within the human range?

Yes. As mentioned above I have had low libido myself so I would understand.  However I do believe that sexual relationships are easier when both parties have a similar libido or if not they at least understand how to interact in a way that benefits them both.  On the flip side I sometimes think my lower libido benefits from my partner's higher libido.  He can help me to get my libido back sometimes as he accepts that I won't always want to go all the way and so isn't aiming for an end goal which can relax me and then I actually start to get aroused.  Like we may cuddle for a long time and he may kiss me gently and then the intimacy of relaxing together can lead me to want a little more then a little more.  If he had no libido when I had no libido we would probably not spend this intimate bed time together and I wouldn't get the release I benefit from climaxing.  It does improve my mental health sometimes and if I was with someone who had low libido like me I just wouldn't ever even try to enjoy being touched.

Asexual means different things to different people.  I think there are differing levels and differing branches of it.  I don't think it is always as straight forward as not liking anything sexual or not getting any sexual pleasure.  I know of people who identify as asexual who find fetishes sexual but not sex or who get sexually aroused but not over people.  Then there are demi sexual people who don't get sexual feelings towards someone unless they have a bit more of a mental or emotional connection and there are graysexuals who don't often get aroused by simply how someone looks and can be a bit asexual at times but can also be aroused by how someone looks on the odd occasion.  I used to think I was a bit graysexual.  There are other types of asexual too.  Also as with any sexuality everyone is different and some say sexuality level is a spectrum.

Should we count enjoying peeing activities without sexual arousal as within omorashi?

Yes because it is still enjoyment and interest and what defines sexual arousal is complex anyway.

Does a person belong here by virtue of feeling at home and abiding by the site's standards?

This is a question that is phrased in a way that I don't quite understand.  I say that if someone feels this community speak to them and enjoys being here and is within the rules etc then they are very welcome to be here.

As someone who is asexual and aromantic/demiromantic, as well as a person who holds multiple ‘fetishes,’ the whole situation of the seemingly mismatched qualities both those traits  present bugged me for a long while.

Eventually, for me, it just came down to the fact that my asexuality and my ‘fetishes’ were completely separate things for me. The fact that I have ‘fetishes’ doesn’t change the fact that I’m not sexually attracted to people. The fact that I enjoy omo doesn’t change the fact that I rarely experience romantic attraction.

To some degree, it could be argued some form of autosexuality, seeing as I only really enjoy omo via my own experience. I enjoy reading stories and having a friend join me in wettings on occasion, but not in the same way I enjoy my own peeing.

I wouldn’t say omo is a substitute for sexual pleasure, because I don’t really seek sexual pleasure to begin with. I’d say its more of it’s own degree of pleasure.

I’d say low-libido is a perfectly normal  and fine thing for a person to have. Everyone’s different, after all.

In my eyes, “asexual” at its core is just having lower-to-no desire to act in sexual behaviors compared to the average person. People can define what counts as ‘sexual behaviors’ as whatever they see as correct. It’s likely that an asexual who participates in omo probably doesn’t see it as sexual or as a ‘fetish.’

As for whether an asexual who enjoys peeing is part of the omo community; I’m already here and nobody can stop me.

In regards to my own thoughts, I’ve always kinda had gripes with whether the words like fetish or kink still apply to people like me, as they’re definition revolves heavily around the sexual aspects of it (hence why I left it in quotes in the above mentions.) Does an asexual person who does the same things as a person with a fetish also have that fetish? Can it be called a ‘fetish’ at all? I’ve always used the word fetish because there’s no good non-sexual alternative word that still makes sense. When trying to find a better word for it, the best fitting word I’ve ever come across is hobby, and while it honestly fits in my eyes, I don’t think saying I have a “pissing hobby” gets across quite the same way as “omo fetish” does.

Guest Narwiny

My libido ranges from high to massively high, so... nope.

Do you enjoy some aspect of holding or peeing separately from sexual feelings (I do)?

No. Although I kind of understand? I am NEVER turned on except by my own or other's desperation!

No, I use it as an adjunct. I either play to the thought of it or during my own holds.

If they're comfortable, it's fine. if it's not comfortable, it could be a problem.

Asexual typically means you aroused by the idea of sex. However, some asexual people (Like myself) have very high libidos for fantasy or fetish material.

Of course, it's omo whether it's sexual or not (unless it's literally like potty training).

Everyone should be welcome who enjoys or even is just curious about this stuff.