Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Planning to have an accident in front of my gf

Hi there! I’m a long time member of the site who’s finally posting. Anyway I am planning to have an accident in front of my girlfriend of six months. We’re going away for a week to another state and I think I want to do it sometime during the trip. She doesn’t know about my desperation, wetting, and embarrassment/ humiliation fetish. A couple a months ago I pretended to have somewhat of an accident at home. I left a softball sized wet patch in my briefs and blamed it on dribbling because of not emptying my bladder all the way when I thought I had. She was really sweet about it and didn’t bring it up or tease me or anything. I’m not sure but I think she got some kind of enjoyment or arousal out of it because she to fight cracking a smile a couple of times or at least it seemed. A few other times I left a nickel or quarter size dribble in my briefs. This time I want to go for a full on wetting or least wet enough where it’s obvious and impossible to hide. And I want to do it in public. It makes it more believable. I’m looking for a situation where there is a line for the restrooms, or closed restrooms with a lot of people around, so the whole wetting situation seems plausible. I’m reaching out to this community for tips, advice, and ideas about what exactly to do and how to make it as realistic as possible for a grown man in his early thirties 😉

I'd also add, even if she is not really 'into it' herself, if you ask her first then she might still like to be involved because she knows it would turn you on. An ex-gf of mine had no interest in omo but would let me see her desperate to pee and would sometimes make me hold it because she knew that it was something I enjoyed. Everyone has kinks and omo is pretty tame compared to most, so I think she'd probably be open to watching you pee yourself, though she might be uncomfortable with doing it in a very public place.

Yeah, omorashi is definitely quite a tame kink. I've got a couple of my friends into it and the main hang up people have about it is the mess. Especially pissing during sex in bed. But something like having sex in the shower on a full bladder, and pissing all over your partner doing that, is not such a hard thing to do.

By contrast I have a friend who's really into non-consensual sex (as a girl being "raped", fortunately not the other way round), and that must be a really difficult fetish to live with.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)
12 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

I think it would be better to be honest and up front about it, rather than try to stage an accident in public. Talk to her first and just let her know what you'd like to do, and ask if she'd be OK with it. Otherwise it sounds like you're basically involving her in your fetish without her knowledge and consent.

Also this ^

Consent is important. 

I agree with pretty much what everyone else said. If someone I love had a genuine accident in public, my first concern is helping them hide the damage and getting them out of that public situation. That said, if she has knowledge and consent, she can have some fun too. She might try doing some things like bathroom restriction. 

In all honesty, if you did this in public and she felt embarrassed for you and you revealed that it was all for a kink and didn't give her the chance to enjoy it with you, you might find in the end that you're not the only one pissed. 

Well, you know, maybe she will not like it.

I mean, your girlfriend like this kind of stuff? Remember, a relationship is from two persons. Your fetish can be disgusting for your partner.

I don't really want to offend you, but I am worried of you getting a awkward situation for her. For example, I like to see pee fetish stuff in this page, but if a girl start to peeing herself will be weird, even if she doing that for turn me on.

Edit: As other users says, please had this in mind;

19 hours ago, China Girl said:

Definitely be honest about it. I did piss myself by accident in front of my boyfriend as a teenager, and fortunately he liked it, but it would be better if everyone knew what was happening.

9 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

As a fellow enthusiast maybe my perspective is a bit different, but I think it’s a bad idea. No offence to the people who do have accidents /incontinence but I personally don’t think incontinence is a turn on (at least for me…) It’s a medical condition. To be honest, if my partner wet himself in front of me I’d be embarrassed for him and not at all turned on.  I don’t think there’s any situation where it’s ‘normal’ for a 30 year old man to have an accident. On the other hand, if I knew it was something that sexually aroused him, I’d be all for it.

I think you should be honest with her. I think the fake accident idea is just creepy. 

8 hours ago, Tellnoone said:

I agree. To have an "accident" in front of a partner can be great fun, but please tell her about your kink before, and let her decide what she's comfortable with. I think you'll just ruine things for yourself otherwise. 

Edited by faffef
Edit for adding quotes (see edit history)

No no no no!

Be honest! The truth will eventually come forward and then you have a big problem. She will keeps wondering what else you have been lying about or what you are keeping as a secret from her. That will be a deal breaker and you will soon find yourself being an ex boyfriend.

Just work the curage up and tell her! I know it’s hard. It took me many years, but it’s so deliberating and I haven’t regret it for a minute!

There is huge difference between public and private. Perhaps a late night walk after a night of drinking lots of coke or water or, if you can be rational while drunk, beer etc. then just don’t use the toilet before you start the walk. Be sure to come clean that you like to have accidents and you hope she can live with you having “accidents”. Having the accident in front of a large number of people in such a way that they see it is indeed creepy at best.

15 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

As a fellow enthusiast maybe my perspective is a bit different, but I think it’s a bad idea. No offence to the people who do have accidents /incontinence but I personally don’t think incontinence is a turn on (at least for me…) It’s a medical condition. To be honest, if my partner wet himself in front of me I’d be embarrassed for him and not at all turned on.  I don’t think there’s any situation where it’s ‘normal’ for a 30 year old man to have an accident. On the other hand, if I knew it was something that sexually aroused him, I’d be all for it.

I think you should be honest with her. I think the fake accident idea is just creepy. 

I think it might be expected after excessive alcohol. I've definitely seen men in that situation with pissed pants before, even passed out in pools of their own piss.

But just be open about your kinks...it's much easier and more fun.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)

I appreciate all the responses I’m getting. I have to be honest I’m surprised by how negative they are as a whole. I think we’re missing the point here. I don’t want my girlfriend to know I like wetting myself. I like the embarrassment and humiliation from having an accident. Her knowing I like it and did it on purpose would defeat the point. To me that would be creepy. Being like “hey I get off by pissing myself in public and pretending I’m so embarrassed and upset about it… you want to play along with me?” Also, I don’t really understand this emphasis on consent of the other party or parties. Real accidents happen. Am I supposed to believe that both people within the person’s circle and onlookers are victims here, and not the unfortunate  person suffering the actual accident, because the companions and onlookers didn’t give their consent to see a person involuntarily pee their pants?  Like a person who can’t help it would really wants anyone to see? It’s the last thing on Earth they want. That’s why it’s called an accident.

Edited by wetbriefs454 (see edit history)

Well, in the case of planning to do something like that beforehand.. It's not an accident anymore.
I agree with other people and I think it has little to do with actual consent or factual consideration. The moment it happens she could react in a number of ways. Disgusted or not, if she won't know what is really happening.. You will intentionally drag her into unpleasant emotions. There's a good chance that this situation will be a strong hit for her emotionally. Feeling embarrassed for you, wanting to do something quick before you'd burst into tears and/or fleeing with the feeling that she could not handle the situation properly. That's the whole fuss is about imho.
I doubt that she ever really thought through the handling of emotions in case of peeing yourself in public. I think you should try to be tolerant that what is turning you on could be a kind of traumatic situation for somebody. One is really keen on talking to a lot of people at once, the other fears it and will never want to do it if it's not a necessity.

On the sidenote, I got one of my partners to like omorashi and watersports by telling him all the stories from the past about what I've done and how it turned me on. He even asked me first if we should try omo! Maybe that's the way of presenting your kink to her? Ease her into it and show her it's fun, but try not to push anything 🙂

What about saying that there was something you wanted to do related to a fetish of yours that required you to see her natural reaction to something - you can't say what, but it wouldn't involve either of you doing anything to the other, but for it to be natural, you couldn't tell her what it was or when you'd do it. Then wait like a month or so to do the staged accident.

I have been a fan of pee holding, desperation and wetting for as long as I can remember. It has been sexual since I hit puberty. I am now 69, so I have over 55 years of experience, so please listen to my experiences. I’ll be brief.

Of course first of all involving someone without their consent is just wrong, and can have long term unexpected, unwanted consequences.

As a teen I was aroused by my then girlfriend’s desperation to pee, and occasional wetting. I told her this She went along and told me numerous pee stories as part as our sex. I had not told her that I too held my pee every day, due to pee shyness, nor that while that was not fun, I did want to try hold until I wet in private. It was even longer until I admitted having a genuine wetting accident in public one day because of this.

It was not until after we were married for a while until I held until I wet my pants in front of her. She knows of my fetish and what I planned to do and accepted it, even though it did not excite her. Point is she knew and accepted this first.

Fast forward a few decades. We were divorced and I was lonely for a long time. I met the love of my life and things were going great. I could not bring myself to tell her of my fetish, even though I desperately wanted her to know.

One day I decided to go for it. I held my pee before we went to take a shower. I jumped in the shower, fully clothed, and emptied my full bladder into my pants, soaking them, right in front of her. She was shocked, appalled, and disgusted.  She ridiculed me for it. She said to me, and others, including her daughter, who was a co-worker, he likes to wet his pants, it turns him on.  I was a manager at work, so this was worse than just humiliating and embarrassing.

Our relationship was never the same. Yes, other unrelated issues developed, but she ended up breaking up with me.

Point is for over 99% of the population, seeing an adult wet their pants is uncomfortable for everyone involved, even if it is a true accident,. I HATE saying that since I find it so exciting but it is true.  It truly deeply pains me to say this ,since I still find pee holding highly arousing ,and don't  quite understand why more people dont ,the chances of her being excited or enjoy your "accident" negligible.  Sorry . To discover you did it on purpose to get a reaction can destroy a relationship. Are you in willing to risk this? If you want to pee in your pants in front of her, PLEASE tell her of your fetish first, gage her reaction.  If she accepts it, then perhaps at some point, even unannounced, but in private, go ahead wet you pants.

OMG I have to agree with the omorashi fans above.  DO NOT DO THIS! 

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

I see what you guys mean and you're right, but I totally understand where the OP is coming from as well since I had a similar experience. I had a long distance relationship with someone I loved very much and at first I casually told her stories about me having some accidents (although in my case it was messing) to get her genuine reaction because like the OP says, there's nothing like the feeling of embarrassment with someone you're attracted to. It was only stories of course so it's different, but then after some time I hinted about my fetish here and there and she seemed ok with it. I even peed my pants one time on webcam because I was doing a "challenge". But then we finally got together in person and when I tried to bring the fetish up but she didn't quite like it so I never brought it up again.

Then one day we were riding a bus going back home late at night and I got an urge to use the bathroom. I used that opportunity to have a "real" accident with her. I told her I was desperate the whole bus ride and since our house was a little far from the bus stop I stopped halfway and did it in my pants. I was genuinely embarrassed and she was so nice and understanding and that turned me on a lot. Our relationship was totally normal after that nothing changed, although we did break up a couple of years after. I can see how it was wrong because she wasn't really in on it, but at the same time I didn't want to jeopardize our relationship if I was honest with her, like you guys said she might have been disgusted that I would do something like that. It was a one time thing anyway and never planned on keep doing it.

So I know my case is different because she did know about my fetish at some point, but not to the extent that I would made myself have an accident in public. And if she did it wouldn't have near the same effect that it did being a "real" accident. So I would just say that every situation and relationship is different, like the guy before said he had a bad experience but for me it was just a one off thing I did just to experience the embarrassment of having an accident with someone and nothing bad happened.

Edited by pipegar (see edit history)
4 minutes ago, LizJWetting said:

The only thing I can really say is to think about what it would be like if this was flipped around. Imagine your girlfriend had an "unusual" fetish, something that you'd never even heard of or thought of as being sexual, and she wanted to spring this on you with no warning and no knowledge of whether you might like it at all, and she was excited by the idea of your shock and awkwardness in that moment. I'm guessing you might feel rather uncomfortable about being used in that way. Or maybe you wouldn't, but most people would.

This is a very good point. I guess in retrospect it does feel wrong that I did that, even though she knew about my fetish to some extent, I still took pleasure on her being innocent about it and feeling like a real accident. Even though I enjoyed that and totally understand the OP's position, I definitely agree that when it comes to relationships is better to be honest about these things.