Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Where to find MALE omorashi content?

Sorry if someone already posted a topic asking this question; I couldn't find anything like this.

Does anyone know a good website to find MALE omorashi content? (Artwork, specifically.) There's just not enough of it on this site that I can find; very few of them are marked with the "male" tag, and I don't particularly like just scrolling through the gallery to try and find some. I'm an extremely straight female, so seeing all the female content is a real turn-off when I'm actually in the mood.

I'd appreciate any help, and I hope I'm not coming off as whiny; I do realize that the vast majority of people on this site are straight males, therefore there's basically no male omo content.

I don't think this site is overwhelmingly straight males, it's just that wetting is something that tends to happen to women more than men so that's what inspires most fetish art. I'm a bi woman married to a man, but I can more relate to female art because of my own desperate situations, and that's what I prefer to look at.

A lot of furries are gay men, which explains all the male furry content. There are quite a few videos on this site of guys peeing their pants, if you want to see that. Why does it have to be artwork?

I do feel sorry though for people who only like male wetting, since omorashi does tend to be female dominated, on account of women being desperate and having accidents more often.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)
11 hours ago, China Girl said:

I don't think this site is overwhelmingly straight males, it's just that wetting is something that tends to happen to women more than men so that's what inspires most fetish art. I'm a bi woman married to a man, but I can more relate to female art because of my own desperate situations, and that's what I prefer to look at.

A lot of furries are gay men, which explains all the male furry content. There are quite a few videos on this site of guys peeing their pants, if you want to see that. Why does it have to be artwork?

I do feel sorry though for people who only like male wetting, since omorashi does tend to be female dominated, on account of women being desperate and having accidents more often.

I'm asking for artwork specifically because I know where to find videos. I really like male desperation videos, and they're fairly easy to find. But I'm interested in seeing more artwork because I really love visualizations of a full bladder, bladder gauges, percentages, x-rays; visuals that you obviously can't get from videos.

I've seen several replies mention furry content; unfortunately I'm usually turned off by that sort of thing. Absolutely no judgement towards people who like it, it's just not my thing personally.

I've looked on DeviantArt, there's not much on there. However, I haven't looked on Reddit! I'll have to check that out.

Thanks for all the replies, y'all.

On 8/14/2021 at 11:24 PM, AngelStars said:

Sorry if someone already posted a topic asking this question; I couldn't find anything like this.

Does anyone know a good website to find MALE omorashi content? (Artwork, specifically.) There's just not enough of it on this site that I can find; very few of them are marked with the "male" tag, and I don't particularly like just scrolling through the gallery to try and find some. I'm an extremely straight female, so seeing all the female content is a real turn-off when I'm actually in the mood.

I'd appreciate any help, and I hope I'm not coming off as whiny; I do realize that the vast majority of people on this site are straight males, therefore there's basically no male omo content.

I don't know if you're a member of the Omo.org Discord, but every so often there's a stream (heh) of male-centric artworks in the art-omorashi thread. That might be a good place to start!

Guest superdarkens
On 8/15/2021 at 4:24 AM, AngelStars said:

I think xTube has quite a bit of stuff. You need to sign up to see the member content but I think sign up is free. 

On 8/15/2021 at 4:24 AM, AngelStars said:

I think xTube has quite a bit of stuff. You need to sign up to see the member content but I think sign up is free. 

On this note I’ve really gotten into cross dressing wetting lately and I’m happy to post the videos up if anyone cares/would like to see. I’d just like some inspiration of what to wear as I find that difficult to decide. 

As someone who likes both female and male wetting (with preference for female), r/wetting looks great! It's all photos rather than art, but it's really sexy.

9 hours ago, AngelStars said:

I'm asking for artwork specifically because I know where to find videos. I really like male desperation videos, and they're fairly easy to find. But I'm interested in seeing more artwork because I really love visualizations of a full bladder, bladder gauges, percentages, x-rays; visuals that you obviously can't get from videos.

I've seen several replies mention furry content; unfortunately I'm usually turned off by that sort of thing. Absolutely no judgement towards people who like it, it's just not my thing personally.

I've looked on DeviantArt, there's not much on there. However, I haven't looked on Reddit! I'll have to check that out.

Thanks for all the replies, y'all.

Well, you didn't tell me you had a percentage fetish as well as a pee one...that's an odd one to be sure.

On 8/14/2021 at 11:24 PM, AngelStars said:

Does anyone know a good website to find MALE omorashi content? (Artwork, specifically.)

Check Twitter. There's an overwhelming amount of male omorashi, no matter how much I'm trying to filter it out (since it's not my thing), it still sneaks into my feed almost daily. I can only imagine how much you will find if you will actually look for it...

I really recommend checking out shyningshi on Twitter and their ongoing male omorashi manga Can I Use The Toilet Please?

I've been an active supporter on Patreon, even small monthly sums unlock the most recent chapters, with regular updates going on for almost a year now. In basically every chapter, there's at least one closeup of the main character being really desperate to pee, including so many cute facial expressions and bladder gauges (god I love those as well!!) 🙂

On 8/15/2021 at 9:20 AM, China Girl said:

The funny thing is, I'm the opposite of "wetting happens more with women than with men". I'd mainly only see wetting stuff played with male characters in my movies and shows and saw girls as being "immune" to it, if that makes sense. (When I was really young and then becoming a teenager when my sexual side awakened) Aside from being a straight male, my wetting fetish mainly became for girls as I felt it was rarer to see. (That and it also was kind of a fetishy branch of my platonic wam interest, which started with only girls in dresses more for the dresses themselves, but evolved and expanded to many more outfits later). My fart fetish originated from similar thoughts. And the closest I came to witnessing a pee accident in real life was a girl in the theater (who sounded either teenage or adult) saying she peed her pants at the jumpscare in Zootopia. (By which point I was already an adult and knew my fetish very well)

And there are plenty of female users here too. And it's not uncommon for straight women to be into female wetting too, I've known a few on this site. Some people like both.

Of course some are only into male wetting, where female wetting seems more popular in this community. There is lots of male omo content but doesn't sound like much of it is art. I guess you could search the Artwork page and find any with a male tag. (Or without a female tag, as some are un-tagged that way) I know I've seen some male art here before.

14 hours ago, China Girl said:

As someone who likes both female and male wetting (with preference for female), r/wetting looks great! It's all photos rather than art, but it's really sexy.

Well, you didn't tell me you had a percentage fetish as well as a pee one...that's an odd one to be sure.

Ah, by "percentages" I just mean a bladder gauge + a percentage showing how full the bladder is. Like 100% full, or 110% full. I just think it's sexy. It's not exactly uncommon on this site, either, I see that sort of thing pretty frequently.

5 hours ago, younggermangay said:

I really recommend checking out shyningshi on Twitter and their ongoing male omorashi manga Can I Use The Toilet Please?

I've been an active supporter on Patreon, even small monthly sums unlock the most recent chapters, with regular updates going on for almost a year now. In basically every chapter, there's at least one closeup of the main character being really desperate to pee, including so many cute facial expressions and bladder gauges (god I love those as well!!) 🙂

I've read this manga! It's very cute, but it had some aspects I really dislike (Someone forcing another person to hold it against their will, for example. I prefer it a lot more if there's a situation that forces someone to hold it, like bathrooms being closed for cleaning, rather than a person knowingly making someone else uncomfortable for their own amusement/arousal. I also am not a fan of public humiliation, lol. I think it's just me being too empathetic).

20 hours ago, Foxlover said:

I don't know if you're a member of the Omo.org Discord, but every so often there's a stream (heh) of male-centric artworks in the art-omorashi thread. That might be a good place to start!

I am in the discord, actually! I don't usually ever look at that channel because it's normally all female, but I might try and find those streams of male artworks you're talking about.

13 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

The funny thing is, I'm the opposite of "wetting happens more with women than with men". I'd mainly only see wetting stuff played with male characters in my movies and shows and saw girls as being "immune" to it, if that makes sense. (When I was really young and then becoming a teenager when my sexual side awakened) Aside from being a straight male, my wetting fetish mainly became for girls as I felt it was rarer to see. (That and it also was kind of a fetishy branch of my platonic wam interest, which started with only girls in dresses more for the dresses themselves, but evolved and expanded to many more outfits later). My fart fetish originated from similar thoughts. And the closest I came to witnessing a pee accident in real life was a girl in the theater (who sounded either teenage or adult) saying she peed her pants at the jumpscare in Zootopia. (By which point I was already an adult and knew my fetish very well)

And there are plenty of female users here too. And it's not uncommon for straight women to be into female wetting too, I've known a few on this site. Some people like both.

Of course some are only into male wetting, where female wetting seems more popular in this community. There is lots of male omo content but doesn't sound like much of it is art. I guess you could search the Artwork page and find any with a male tag. (Or without a female tag, as some are un-tagged that way) I know I've seen some male art here before.

Wetting in your movies might be mainly suffered by men, but in real life it's mostly women who do it. Depends on what you were watching/playing I guess, but the idea that girls are immune to pissing ourselves or farting is really strange...

Wouldn't a 110% full bladder just be pissing myself? That's not possible.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)
3 hours ago, China Girl said:

Wetting in your movies might be mainly suffered by men, but in real life it's mostly women who do it. Depends on what you were watching/playing I guess, but the idea that girls are immune to pissing ourselves or farting is really strange...

Wouldn't a 110% full bladder just be pissing myself? That's not possible.

Well, of course I was really young when I got that idea planted in my head. And even if it happens more in real life, I've still never witnessed any pee accident in real life, only a few people who say they did but I'm not sure if they were being serious, so I wouldn't know that much about that then without doing some research, which I was too afraid to do at the time. (I guess part of that is because where I live is generally good with not forcing people to wet themselves, even last year) Later shows I've seen have had some, including Ikki Tousen and Cross Ange, two animes I was particularly drawn to for this reason and also shows like Death Parade, Terraformars, 2 Broke Girls, Total Drama, American Dad, Rick and Morty, and Jessica Jones (though this one was played for darkness rather than comedy or fetish) had more instances. (And Family Guy but of the two I know of, one was too young - though the first female wetting I saw on TV - and the other (a prostitute) offscreen.)

And the reason it's rare for female characters to fart is because in real life they've done a good job at hiding it over the years and convincing a large percentage of the male community that they simply don't do that (but multiple sources I've heard say they do and at this point I have no reason to doubt that), to the point that apparently they had to bust that myth in Mythbusters, though when I questioned this someone thought I was underage for thinking something as ridiculous as "girls don't fart" (for the record I was 20 or 21 when I found out my omo fetish had a name and I wasn't the only one, I was just too afraid to ask someone or do some research due to being really shy about my fetishes in real life and they never taught that in my school, at the time I joined this site I was starting to embrace my sexual side for the first time which is why I could come across to some as a teenager). Ironically one of those rare fictional instances is with Rarity in the MLP comics, and she's the most ladylike pony, where you'd expect it of Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie first if anyone. (Naturally she was embarrassed about it of course but other than Pinkie, who found it funny to the point it's her favorite memory of her, the others brushed it off like it was nothing. Also, when Fluttershy, under a spell, farts in Rarity's face, though Rarity is disgusted by the smell she holds nothing against Fluttershy and forgets the event, not even thinking of it when she finds out Fluttershy is under a spell)

When I learned that it might be more common for women to wet themselves in real life I kind of felt bad for fantasizing about it a lot, as I never wanted a humiliating wetting for anyone in real life. But if it stays fantasy or fiction or wettings they either enjoy or don't mind, that's the good side of it and humiliating real life wettings are the bad side which I won't fetishize unless they want us to. (It did occur to me at some point, in high school years I heard many girls, including a female teacher or two, talk about female wettings, either their own or someone else's, and they spoke of it so casually as if it was no big deal, and I wonder sometimes if it's less humiliating for girls to wet themselves than guys because it's so common they're used to it or something. (Of course there would still be some who would be super embarrassed about it but I remember hearing a story on here about two girls wetting their shorts when someone walked in on them peeing and they pulled them back up while still peeing, or a girl wetting her romper because she couldn't get it off, and while I don't think any of them had the fetish, the former two brushed it off like it was nothing and the latter laughed about it.)