Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

40 minutes ago, Bismiris said:

Yoooooooooo!

Is this the heist Part of the story, where they assemble a crew to take down the bad guys? Is this going to be an omo Fast and the Furious franchise?

Ha - if it were there would be some accidents along the way and not the car crash variety.... 😉

But in all seriousness, if I continue I'll need some time to map out the story. I'll work on that and report back, but no promises for now. This is a reasonable, hopeful place to leave off.

By the way, the story comes in at roughly 10,700 words so far. Not bad for roughly two weeks if I may say so myself.

I love this series, it's well worth the read. Thanks for writing so many chapters of this great story. 🙂

But in all seriousness, if I continue I'll need some time to map out the story. I'll work on that and report back, but no promises for now. This is a reasonable, hopeful place to leave off.

Much as I'd love to see this series continue, I can definitely see it being difficult for you to figure out where to take it from here.

Beyond lots of people starting to openly squirm around and hold it for fun, making it easier for Maribel to not look suspicious when she's desperate, I'm not sure how much more you can do that hasn't already been done in previous chapters.

• 2 months later...

You could go with any of:

• Her bladder expanding as she involuntarily trains it, so that the issue becomes less acute over time
  • A weekend away with Luke
  • For an intelligent girl, a bit of experimenting with input to achieve optimal output of 500ml during the work day and then a bigger release as soon as she's home, though I know you've kind of done that
  • Moving overseas, with the rush to the airplane toilet as soon as the seatbelt light goes out, only to discover as it's an American airline that it has also been converted to a Detection toilet, so she's forced to hold it for the whole flight
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delayed response - I'm glad people are still reading the story! I know there are a lot of individual scenarios I could go with, but I really want to have a well thought out end game. In the last few months I've mapped a few things out but I'd prefer to under-promise and over-deliver than the reverse. I really appreciate the feedback and the ideas! Now that I've done a bunch of behind the scenes groundwork, I'm going to work on Chapter 11 tomorrow - if all goes well I'll have another post up. Thanks again for all the support!

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...