Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

It has been really hot here.  When I came home on Thursday, I put on 3 pair of tight underwear and held for a while.  I already had to pee some when I got home, so I only lasted about 45 minutes the first time, before I peed my pants.  Of course the pee is hot at first, but quickly cools.  I stayed in the wet underwear the rest of the evening and ended up wetting them 3 more times to stay wet and cool.

21 hours ago, slycat said:

It has been really hot here.  When I came home on Thursday, I put on 3 pair of tight underwear and held for a while.  I already had to pee some when I got home, so I only lasted about 45 minutes the first time, before I peed my pants.  Of course the pee is hot at first, but quickly cools.  I stayed in the wet underwear the rest of the evening and ended up wetting them 3 more times to stay wet and cool.

26 minutes ago, Shawnie said:

I totally soaked my best jeans this morning. I'm wearing them and peeing in them like lots more right now. It's way fun!!! It soooo feels cool and nice.

You both have the right idea!! I’m going to put on tights today and do the same thing while I do work around the house. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2021 at 12:38 PM, slycat said:

It's so hot and dry where I live, wetting your pants is basically evaporative cooling.  I have had it where the pee feels cool the instant it hits your skin because it's cooler than your skin temperature.