Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Masks šŸ˜·

Thereā€™s something hot about the idea of someone being desperate to pee with a face mask on... it would be a lot more difficult for them to express their need, neither their hypothetical dom, or any real world people around them would be able to read the signs of desperation onĀ this personā€™s face... all you would be able to see presumably is the persons eyes dashing around the room looking for a way out.... you might see their squirms or hear them breathing /grunting depending on proximity but yea.. how do you feel about masks in general on desperate people ?Ā 

Edited by Altiat (see edit history)

I take sort of the opposite attitude as I kind of like to be able to see the person's full face and full expression when they are desperate like that. One of the best signs of desperation is the look on the mouth and the face, a trembling lip, a frown, all good ways of indicating desperation that you wouldn't see with a mask on.

5 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

I take sort of the opposite attitude as I kind of like to be able to see the person's full face and full expression when they are desperate like that. One of the best signs of desperation is the look on the mouth and the face, a trembling lip, a frown, all good ways of indicating desperation that you wouldn't see with a mask on.

For sure, I love the facial expressions desperate people make hehe. Ā I just think itā€™s erotic in a sadistic way for someone to have one less way of being able to express their need (especially if they are waiting on permission). Ā Itā€™s kind of like tying someone up with a full bladder. We love to watch them hop around, grab themselves, and do the pee-pee dance but we donā€™t allow them to express their need in that way when we bindĀ them. They then overcompensate with different displays i.e a tied up person typically has greater and more frequent muscle spasms Ā (butt clenches etc) they might also become way more vocal... Ā if you gag someone, they might actually scream at you more because they can no longer articulate... ok I think Iā€™m close to getting off topic but yea...Ā 

@Altiat

"For sure, I love the facial expressions desperate people make hehe. Ā I just think itā€™s erotic in a sadistic way for someone to have one less way of being able to express their need (especially if they are waiting on permission). Ā Itā€™s kind of like tying someone up with a full bladder. We love to watch them hop around, grab themselves, and do the pee-pee dance but we donā€™t allow them to express their need in that way when we bindĀ them. They then overcompensate with different displays i.e a tied up person typically has greater and more frequent muscle spasms Ā (butt clenches etc) they might also become way more vocal... Ā if you gag someone, they might actually scream at you more because they can no longer articulate... ok I think Iā€™m close to getting off topic but yea..."

I get your point about maybe limiting expression in expressing your need but I think that that's very different from tying someone up! A mask doesn't prevent them from actually getting relief, but if a person is completely tied up there is no way they can get to the bathroom!

7 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

@Altiat

"For sure, I love the facial expressions desperate people make hehe. Ā I just think itā€™s erotic in a sadistic way for someone to have one less way of being able to express their need (especially if they are waiting on permission). Ā Itā€™s kind of like tying someone up with a full bladder. We love to watch them hop around, grab themselves, and do the pee-pee dance but we donā€™t allow them to express their need in that way when we bindĀ them. They then overcompensate with different displays i.e a tied up person typically has greater and more frequent muscle spasms Ā (butt clenches etc) they might also become way more vocal... Ā if you gag someone, they might actually scream at you more because they can no longer articulate... ok I think Iā€™m close to getting off topic but yea..."

I get your point about maybe limiting expression in expressing your need but I think that that's very different from tying someone up! A mask doesn't prevent them from actually getting relief, but if a person is completely tied up there is no way they can get to the bathroom!

šŸ˜ˆ Ā the common denominator would be that our hypothetical person would need to convince somebody else that the need is great enough for them to be excused / released