Sign In

Can they avoid wetting? (series #1)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He tries to smile his most charming smile at Amelia but it comes out pained, his bladder reminding him of its impending release.   "Ms. Windsor, don't you think this conversation would better

a/n: so this is my first time doing an interactive story but i've been wanting to really try it out because it looks like a lot of fun. i didn't see a lot of male desperation interactive stories so he

a/n: sorry for not posting in a bit, was taking a break, work has been wild. and thank you for all the responses!! i appreciate them all ❤️ Poor Jack and Susan wet themselves, but maybe our nex

Posted Images

6 hours ago, kilianj74 said:

Tricky one. Let's try B. Do we get another cute picture at the end of this story whatever the outcome? 😉

2 hours ago, Alex62 said:

Let’s go with B. And I’ll ask as well as @kilianj74”Do we get another cute pic at the end of his story whatever the outcome?”

Haha, yes you do! Originally I was going to drag out Max's desperation, but after re-reading it altogether, it seemed unrealistic he'd hold on so long. So I thought the only thing better than one wetting is aiming for two :yurismug: 

Max's eyes fly over to the stall. They're his only hope if he wants to make it back home dry. To his dismay, he can't see if they're locked or not, even from his doubled over position.

But his bladder doesn't want his excuses, it wants sweet relief. He lets out a small squeak when the longest leak yet escapes him and leaves a quarter size wet spot on his trousers.

Panicked, he quickly stands up and tightly pinching his cock, he runs to...

A.) the stall on the right
B.) the stall on the left

Time holding: 4 hours 25 minutes
Desperation level: 92%

a/n: a much shorter one, but i wanted to make it more interactive by letting you guys decide this part. choose carefully! :nepokay:
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...