Sign In

Can they avoid wetting? (series #1)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He tries to smile his most charming smile at Amelia but it comes out pained, his bladder reminding him of its impending release.   "Ms. Windsor, don't you think this conversation would better

a/n: so this is my first time doing an interactive story but i've been wanting to really try it out because it looks like a lot of fun. i didn't see a lot of male desperation interactive stories so he

a/n: sorry for not posting in a bit, was taking a break, work has been wild. and thank you for all the responses!! i appreciate them all ❤️ Poor Jack and Susan wet themselves, but maybe our nex

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
a/n: sorry for not posting in a bit, was taking a break, work has been wild. and thank you for all the responses!! i appreciate them all ❤️

Poor Jack and Susan wet themselves, but maybe our next guy will be more lucky. What happens to him during his desperation will be defined by your choices. Second up is...

1.) Max
max.jpg.0b939828c1c4008478362801dee46420.jpg

Max is a 22 year old college art student. While he is confident and charming in the classroom, outside of anything art related, he's introverted and timid (he's wearing what is shown in the photo). 

He's just finished his university classes for the day and he's excited to get back to his New York studio in Flushing. His class was assigned a new project for the end of the semester and he's excited to get started. He daydreams of lounging in his bed, watching sitcoms, and brainstorming in his art journal.

Max jogs down into Penn Station. It was busy, per usual. He had already downed his 24 oz water bottle twice since lunch. It was now 3:13 pm. While his bladder was a bit sensitive, it wasn't anything urgent.

Passing a Starbucks, he decides to get a snack and a drink for the 1 hour ride home. He peeks up at the menu and ponders on what to get for his beverage.

What should Max order?
A.) Grande caramel frappuccino (16 oz)
B.) Grande iced sweet tea (16 oz)
C.) Venti berry hibiscus refresher (20 oz)

Time holding: 3 hours 22 minutes
Desperation level: 40%
Edited by imleaking (see edit history)
Max orders a grande iced sweet tea. It was humid, like it is most autumns in New York, and the cold drink was a much welcomed treat.

He thanks the barista and takes a sip. The cool liquid slips down his throat. Max lets out a content sigh and walks to the center of Penn Station. His train hasn't announced its platform yet. It should be up in about 20 minutes.

He aimlessly scrolls through his phone while gulping down his drink. It sloshes around in his stomach, soon to join the water he had happily downed during classes. He feels his belly rumble in protest but the unrelenting humidity of being underground urges him to finish the tall beverage. 

As it nears the end of the 20 minute mark, with his now empty cup, Max hears the front desk speak through the intercom. "The Long Island train has been delayed by 33 minutes. Please stand by."

He groans. All he wants to do is to get home. Standing about in public places like this made him uncomfortable. He contemplates if he should do something other than flick through tiktok with this extra time. But then again, he is already here at the station. He's conflicted.

What should Max do?
A.) Stay put and pass the time on his phone
B.) Go look for something to do

Time holding: 3 hours 46 minutes
Desperation level: 51%
Edited by imleaking (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Max decides a walk around the station can't hurt. After all, it's Penn Station so it's not as if he'll have to travel far before he finds something to occupy the time. He walks down the busy area, his eyes casually sweeping over the shops and stands. After walking for several minutes and with no luck, he almost quits the idea when a booth catches his eye.

It's an artist drawing the passing landscape of people on the way to their trains or on their way up into the bustling city of New York. They have their other works displayed in front which are just as vibrant and beautiful as the piece they're currently drawing.

Mesmerized, Max goes to approach the booth but just a moment before reaching it, his path is blocked by an eager young woman.

"You look like a smart fellow! If you're not in a rush, why don't you play our game sponsoring our new iced espresso? It has a mind blowing 120mg of caffeine, twice the amount of caffeine than your usual shot of espresso!" she rambles off quickly, showing off her salesman spirit. "You'll even get to be on our Instagram live. We got 6k fans currently tuned in!"

Max's timidness creeps up and consumes him. He eyes the artist stand behind her, but the words "no" can't seem to leave him. He awkwardly smiles with a small nod. "...sure, my train's delayed so..."

"Great!" she claps her hands together excitedly. She moves around to behind the booth and picks up a stack of notecards. "We'll play for five rounds. Anything over that and I'm afraid you'll be a jittery mess." she laughs loudly. Max fake laughs alongside her and is already regretting his choice to participate.

"I'm going to ask you five questions to test your wit. If you get it wrong, you have to take a shot. If you get 3 out of 5 right, you'll win a bag of our fresh espresso beans! Ready?" she asks with a grin.

He has the urge to tell her that he's changed his mind but still, the idea of being so bold makes his mouth dry. All those people watching him through her phone would see he was a big flake. Just the thought made him lightly blush. Instead, he shyly nods.

"We'll start off super easy. How many letters are in the alphabet?"

"Um, 26?"

"Er, wrong! It's 11. I was asking for letters in the phrase "the alphabet" not the actual alphabet. That was a bit tricky, I'll admit." she extends the espresso shot to him. "But still, it's time to drink up!"

A little tricky? That was a straight out trick question. In hindsight, Max would have seen right through it, but his nerves were jumbling his brain. He can see the glare of her phone camera in his peripheral. It's piercing into him with all those 6k people behind it.

He reluctantly takes the shot from her and drinks it one gulp. He suppresses the urge to wince at its bitter taste, most likely due to the high caffeine dosage. 

"How was it?" the saleswoman asks expectantly.

"It was good." he lies, not wanting to upset her or her supposed Instagram fans.

"Look at that, espresso gang!" she cheers to her phone. "We got another caffeine lover in the house!" she peers at her phone and her eyes light up. "Omg, they're loving this! Hold on, I got to respond to all this love before we move on."

She taps furiously away at her phone. Max soon realizes this is an opportunity. She has the attention of her followers and she's so engrossed he could slip away into the crowd unnoticed.

He's pretty sure he could successfully pull this off, but there's also a 1% chance she could catch him first and then he would look like a total dick. There also is the option to just pay for whatever she's selling and be done with the games and her, but he's also not fond of wasting his money on something that tastes absolutely terrible. He chews his lip as he throws around the possibilities.

What should Max decide?
A.) Stay and play the rest of the game
B.) Make a run for it
C.) Pay for her product 

Time holding: 4 hours 11 minutes
Desperation level: 68%

a/n: i'm so sorry for taking this ungodly amount of time to update this. i won't make any excuses, but i will promise to wrap up max's route consistently without dropping off the planet again, lol. this part didn't have much mention of his desperation, but i promise the next parts will have a good amount. thanks for waiting! (and thanks for commenting @Alex62 after some months, i really thought everyone forgot about this series <3) 
Max ends up standing there for a while, stuck between the three choices. Sadly, when he's worked up the mental courage to just run for it, she turns her attention back to him.

"Sorry about that! Where were we?" she asks rhetorically and picks up her notecards again. "Right, question number two. You ready?" she beams.

"I, uh...yeah." he resigns with a defeated sigh. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad? He might get the next questions right and leave this whole ordeal unscathed.

Max stops in his tracks for the sixth time as he subtly bends over and squeezes his crotch. He lets out a quiet groan as he bladder pangs for relief.

Luck hadn't been on his side during the game. Each question was trickier than the next and he answered wrong each time. If there wasn't enough agony in having to down that horrid espresso shot four more times, the saleswoman would stop between each question to interact with her followers and give ample time for the large dosages of caffeine to hit Max's over half full bladder. By the time he was able to safely walk away, he couldn't walk without feeling the painful twinge of his bladder pinch at him.

"Fuck..." he mutters. He was aware of the few stares being thrown his way. His cheeks flush a light pink. He tries to put a foot forward, but his cock twitches in refusal. It urges him to relax so it can release all its pent up liquid.

He hopelessly looks at where the bathrooms are at the end of the station. It seems as if it's miles away. He shut his eyes and takes in a deep breath. Willing himself, he stands up straight and feels the tip of his cock moisten with the threat of a leak.

He takes slow steps to the bathroom and after what seems like hours, he can now see the entrance. Relief almost overcomes him but then the speakers announce overhead -- "the Long Island will be pulling in, in 5 minutes. To make up for delays, it will only stand by for an additional 5 minutes. Thank you for your cooperation."

"No, no, no..." he mutters helpless. The bathrooms were on the opposite side of where he needed to be. If he went and emptied himself, there was no way he'd make it back to his platform.

As he begins to resign to just using the toilets on the train, despite how unfavorable they were, his bladder protests violently. The 600mg of caffeine from the espresso shots were working quickly through him.

He gasps as a sure leak shoots out from his strained cock. Reflexively, he grabs his crotch openly. Hearing a few snickers, he just as quickly releases his hold and is punished with another short burst of fresh piss on his boxers.

"A-ah, I can't anymore. I'll just miss the train." he decides and all, but stumbles his way into the men's bathroom. Entering the tiled room, he feels his need escalate terribly.

He shuffles from foot to foot, potty dancing, and crossing his legs (though this worked significantly less than a good cock hold). But as he rounds the corner, he was not expecting what he saw. A cute brunette woman with an adorably pudgy figure was squatted over one of the urinals.

Her panties were yanked to one side and her piss is a fat jet, hitting the urinal with enough force that it's spraying about. She must have been seriously bursting because she doesn't notice Max.

He watches her face melt in relief as she shamelessly lets out several relieved moans. His eyes trail down to her tired, throbbing pussy that's gratefully emptying itself. The sight sends a throb to his cock for more than one reason.

More than anything, it's the pure sound of piss flowing resounding off the walls that does Max in. Try as he may, he can't stop the leaks spurting from him. But the only empty urinal is right next to her and his heart can't take the idea of whipping his cock out next to such a cute girl. And he can't see from where he is if the stalls are empty or not.

His bladder spasms wildly and he doubles over. "Please, just a little longer..." he mumbles and tears pricks his eyes. He's never felt like he would explode with warm piss so much before in his life. He widens his eyes as he feels something at the tip of his cock give out.

If he doesn't make a move now, he'll definitely wet himself.

What should Max do?
A.) Dash to the urinal beside the girl
B.) Take a chance and rush to one of the stalls
C.) Do nothing

Time holding: 4 hours 32 minutes
Desperation level: 90%

note: this is not the end of the series! no matter what's decided, there's still at least two more parts to max's story.