Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Can they avoid wetting? (series #1)

a/n: so this is my first time doing an interactive story but i've been wanting to really try it out because it looks like a lot of fun. i didn't see a lot of male desperation interactive stories so here's to changing that (don't worry, i'll be sure to rope in some female desperation as well). hope we can all have some omo fun with this!

I'm taking inspiration from @empress for this interactive story series (if you haven't, go check out her "make the shy girl pee" series, it's seriously an amazing interactive story!). The length of the posts will vary from short to medium, for the sake of no delayed posting.

For this "Can They Avoid Wetting?" (CTAW) series, we will have 4 different men who are put into situations that are not so kind to their bladders. What happens to them during desperation and if they can make it home dry will be decided by your choices. Let's get started, first up is...

1.) Jack
jack.png.0d57476d710986f9c5f5d0f035e1d83e.png

Jack is a 28 year old businessman who's hoping to further grow his pretty well off business. He's been offered a once in a lifetime invite to an elite socialite event that would make for an optimal networking opportunity. For this important gathering, he's opted to wear a designer suit.

The suit consists of a baby blue dress shirt, a matching charcoal grey suit jacket and trousers with a chalk-stripe pattern that has darker grays incorporated, a dark grey tie, a red handkerchief in the dress pocket, a slick black belt, and complimentary black dress shoes.

As he looks himself over in the mirror, he feels a twinge in his bladder, alerting him of a growing need. He hasn't peed since getting ready, which was about 2 hours ago. But he dismisses it, he's already dressed, which took him almost half an hour to do. Instead, he decides his toilet needs can wait until he's settled in at the party.

Jack, despite usually being the confident type, is really nervous about how tonight will go. If he anyhow disgraces himself at this event, forget expanding the business, he could lose the whole thing. In order to calm his nerves, Jack heads to the kitchen for a drink, looking for something give him the boost he needs. Upon opening the fridge, he surveys his options.

What beverage should Jack choose to drink?
A). a can of beer ( 12 oz 355 ml)
B.) a bottle of iced coffee ( 15 oz — 450 ml)
C.) a glass of wine ( 10 oz — 300 ml)

Time holding: 2 hours 11 minutes
Desperation level: 30%
Edited by imleaking (see edit history)
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He tries to smile his most charming smile at Amelia but it comes out pained, his bladder reminding him of its impending release.   "Ms. Windsor, don't you think this conversation would better

a/n: so this is my first time doing an interactive story but i've been wanting to really try it out because it looks like a lot of fun. i didn't see a lot of male desperation interactive stories so he

a/n: sorry for not posting in a bit, was taking a break, work has been wild. and thank you for all the responses!! i appreciate them all ❤️ Poor Jack and Susan wet themselves, but maybe our nex

Posted Images

Jack grabs the bottle of iced coffee from the fridge and screws the cap off.

In a swift motion, he finishes the drink in a few gulps. He's extra cautious not to get any on his suit, any stains would disastrous. As the last of the liquid empties into him, he feels his bladder bulge a bit.

He rubs the distended organ. The light pressure sends a tingling sensation across his abdomen. He rethinks his decision to hold off using the toilet, but before he can decide, his assistant, Susan, opens his front door. She's wearing a light beige pencil skirt and a pink blouse. Her white heels clack against the posh tile.

"Sir, there's been high volume traffic reported on route. We'll need to leave now if we're to make a good impression." she advises.

He nods and smooths out his suit. "Very well, let's go."

The car ride takes a little over an hour. Susan was right, the traffic was awful. At the halfway in point, Jack finds himself re-adjusting in the backseat. The x is gradually adding itself to the already sloshing contents of his bladder. He answers some work emails to take his mind off it, but by the end of the car ride, Jack is starting to really feel the consequences of not peeing before he left.

He silently cursed his decision to finish the 15 oz coffee in one go. It diuretic liquid was already filling his bladder and begging for release. A sharp sensation coursed through him as he twisted about in his seat. He quietly gasped as he felt an oncoming leak.

Quickly, he put a subtle hand in his trouser pocket to squeeze his cock. It twitched in protest to his attempt to seize it moistening its aching head with warm piss. He eased as his grip luckily relieved some of the pressure. It was short lived, however, as they had arrived and he had to forego any holding.

Now walking towards the building of the event, Susan fidgets next to her boss. Meekly, she ask, "If it's alright with you sir, can I be excused to the restroom before the main event begins?"

Frustrated by his own need, he furrows his brows. "And have me walk about without an assistant on hand? Are you trying to humiliate me?"

Susan quickly shakes her head. "N-not at all. I would never intentionally try to harm you or the company's reputation."

"Good. You'll go when I go, no sooner." he says sternly.

"Yes, sir..." she replies and bites her lip. She had been so nervous about today's event, she had drank tea non-stop to keep focused. Five cups and three hours later, she was struggling not to make a puddle around her.

The main hall they enter is filled with influential people. Along with his escalating desperation, Jack's nerves add a pressure in his abdomen that is felt by his twinging bladder. Despite the toilets being nearby, Jack doesn't want to risk being absent at the beginning of the event and eyes the room for what to do to pass time.

What should Jack do?
A.) try to get into the VIP section
B.) strike up conversation with a socialite couple
C.) head upstairs to the roof part of the event

Time holding: 3 hours 28 minutes
Desperation level: 65%
Jack spots the stairs leading up to the roof. He thinks of how in such an exclusive area, he'll easily be able to network without any interruptions.

"Let's head to the roof." he says to Susan and walks forward, not waiting for her to respond.

She rubs her legs together and whimpers. "...but there's no restrooms up there..." but her pleas go unheard. She groans, she was a dutiful assistant and she wouldn't let her bathroom needs get in the way of that. She catches up with Jack, ignoring the pinching in her abdomen.

Jack goes up the stairs and notices that with each step, his bladder sends a sensation throughout his crotch. If it wasn't for being where he was, he would of gladly gave his cock a much needed squeeze.

They both reach the top and he opens the door. In comes the view of the posh and lively rooftop. A bar sits to the right. With only a quick look over, Jack can already spot a handful high profile who would be perfect as partners. He excitedly moves forward but is stopped by a guard.

"Sorry, sir, but before you go any further, you and your assistant here will need to put these on." he shows them two wrist bands that look like apple watches. Difference is, instead of the square in the middle being for apps, it has a light blue QR code on it.

He raises an eyebrow. "What are these?"

"New security protocol. At the last party, we had a thief come up here and be able to get away with a hit and run on one of the guests. This," he gestures to the wrist bands. "is linked to that door." he then motions to the door they just came through. Jack notices it's now securely closed shut.

"The QR code is embedded with a 90 minute timer. If you try to use the wrist band on the door to leave any sooner, it will send a small shock as a warning. Only after 90 minutes will the QR code disable and you'll be able to leave safely. This way, thieves can't do a hit and run and if they're stupid enough to try and wait the time out, they'll be more than enough witnesses who saw their face."

Jack paled at his words. 90 minutes? He had originally planned to socialize for about half an hour then excuse him for quick piddle. But now...

Noticing his hesitation, the guard speaks up, withdrawing the wrist bands. "You can still leave, sir, if you can't stay the 90 minutes. You haven't officially crossed the threshold yet."

Jack's bladder was screaming at him to take the out and leave, but his determination to make the most of the night overrode any reason.

He juts his arm forward so the guard can put his wrist band on. "No. I want to stay."

Susan widens her eyes. She had been praying Jack would say no. Surely he must be needing to pee too, she had thought, but to her horror she could only stand there as the guard slipped on her wrist band as well.

As they moved across the threshold, the wrist band dinged, indicating the start on the 90 minute clock.

It isn't long after that Jack finds himself in deep conversation with one of the potential investors he had seen when he first arrived. After about 15 minutes, the investor, Amelia Windsor, is smitten with Jack.

"Wow, you really are quite the catch. I guess the guys over on the south side weren't wrong about you."

He smiles. "Thank you, that means a lot. I hope that means I can count on you to be apart of the business' future."

She smiles coquettishly and flips her hair over one shoulder. "This night is still young, we'll see." Amelia notices Susan's squirming figure next to Jack has intensified since a few moments ago and has to hide her grin.

She had first been interested in Jack when she had noticed him shifting from foot to foot, obviously needing a wee. He had tried to act calm and collected but Amelia could see his bulging bladder digging into his belt.

Now his assistant too? She couldn't have asked for a better night as an omo enthusiast.

Knowing they couldn't leave for the next 75 minutes, Amelia could barely contain her excitement. Oh, what a fun night she had in store for this boss and assistant duo.

What should Amelia do?
A.) have Jack & Susan do 5 shots of vodka each (7.5 oz total)
B.) have Jack & Susan drink one 23 oz beer each
C.) have Jack & Susan drink a 5 oz cocktail

Choose wisely. Only one of these drink choices will come spiked with diuretic pills..

Time holding: 3 hours 58 minutes
Jack's desperation level: 80%
Susan's desperation level: 87%
3 hours ago, imleaking said:

i'm glad someone else does too! ❤️ the character is from a chinese game called mr. love queen's choice and i'm absolutely in looove with all their artwork. part of what inspired me to do these series with four guys ^^ 

It helps me visualise what is going on in the story. Would love to see an artwork of him wetting (if we succeed in making that happen and it isn't to hard for you or someone to draw a version of!) Here's to hoping we succeed... (or Jack and Susan fail...)

a/n: due to a a tie, i used a random selector to pick between b & c. the result of this was option c so i'll be using that choice to proceed forward.

"Let's get some drinks for you two." Amelia says and waves the waiter over. She ask for two cosmopolitans. When Jack and Susan aren't looking, she slips the waiter a note to add 100 mg of loop diuretics to each cocktail.

Shortly after, the same waiter returns with said order. He places down the 5 oz cosmopolitans in front of Jack and Susan.

Jack eyes the drink with concern. He could already feel his bladder yearning to be free from the confinements of his trousers and belt. He was already worried about how he would stay dry for the remainder time, but there was no way he could if consumed anymore liquids.

"Uh, I think I'll——"

"Are you rejecting a drink from me?" Amelia cut him, looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

He could tell that if he answered the wrong way that he could kiss goodbye any chance of closing this deal. He gulped nervously and hesitantly gripped the drink in front of him.

The coldness of the cocktail sent shivers down his spine and a twinge to his bladder. Fuck, how he wanted nothing more than to hold himself like he did earlier in the car.

"No, definitely not. Susan and I appreciate your hospitality. Isn't that right, Susan?" he says, giving her a knowing look.

"...yes, of course..." she replies and chews her lip. She didn't think she was capable of holding anymore piss in her. But she couldn't let Jack down. She joined him in picking up the cosmo.

They clinked glasses and both take a small sip of their drinks. Amelia frowned, "Come on, surely you two can do better than that. This night is cause for celebration, you should act like it, no?"

She motions for them to drink more. Jack forces a smile. "Of course..." he re-joins Susan in gulping down more of the vodka & cranberry beverage. As he drinks, he can see Amelia gesturing for them to keep going until finally all of its liquid contents sit uncomfortably in their stomachs.

Jack groans and adjusted himself. He felt like he was about to pop. He grimaced as his bladder pushed even harder against his clothing.

"Something wrong?" Amelia asked innocently.

"No...not at all." Jack offered weakly.

Susan didn't know how Jack was able to keep so composed. Her pee hole was quivering from all the strength she was using not to soak her seat. She subtlety rubbed her distended bladder.

Roughly 20 minutes passed and about an hour remained on their wristbands. Jack and Susan were fidgeting non-stop. Susan's face was red and she was obviously sweating. Jack was no better, he had loosened his tie, and could barely focus on the words of the conversation.

He nervously stole a glance at his wristband. He widened his eyes. 50 minutes?! How could time be moving so slow? Albeit unknown to the pair, the loop diuretics had already started to push their drinks into their already full bladders.

Jack's cock twitched and he instinctively squeezed his legs together, fearing a leak. But Susan was a step ahead of him. Despite her best efforts, her pee hole involuntarily relaxed between its intense throbbing. A leak spurted out of her. She gasped and shoved her hand between her legs. Her panties now sported a golf ball sized wet patch.

"Sir...can we, um, please go now? I really have to..." she paused as another leak wet her panties and the wetness teased her aching pee hole to release more. Her leaks were becoming constant as she wiggled in her seat.

Seeing Susan's plight only worsened his own situation. Jack's cock twitched violently and a long spurt shoot out into his boxer briefs. He lightly groaned. He wouldn't last the hour, there was no way.

He pressed his thighs together and his cock brushed against the wetness of his boxer briefs. He clenched his fist at the tingling sensation. He needed to think and fast, what could he do to leave?

What should Jack decide?
A.) Ask Amelia if she can persuade the guard to let them leave early
B.) Attempt to bypass the security system
C.) Feign being ill to the guard and hope he lets them leave

Time holding: 4 hours 27 minutes
Jack's desperation level: 93%
Susan's desperation level: 98%
Edited by imleaking (see edit history)
On 8/18/2021 at 3:31 PM, kilianj74 said:

It helps me visualise what is going on in the story. Would love to see an artwork of him wetting (if we succeed in making that happen and it isn't to hard for you or someone to draw a version of!) Here's to hoping we succeed... (or Jack and Susan fail...)

omg that would be amazing! sadly i'm no artist but maybe i can cook something up...we'll see lol
He tries to smile his most charming smile at Amelia but it comes out pained, his bladder reminding him of its impending release.

"Ms. Windsor, don't you think this conversation would better be continued somewhere more private? It's much too public for any serious business talks."

Amelia grinned. She knew they had to of reached the end of their will to not wet themselves. She tossed about the idea of denying him and having them soil themselves in their seats but it seemed too mundane. She decided it was better to opt for a grander thrill.

She paused for a moment before answering, intentionally to mess with Jack. He chewed at his lip while he waited and another quiet groan escaped him.

"...you're right. Let's head downstairs to a private room." Amelia rose from her seat and sauntered over to the guard.

While she spoke to him, Jack rose to his feet. Instantly, he had to cross his legs like a little boy. A rush of pressure pushed on his bladder and another spurt made a tiny spot on his trousers. "Fuck..." he whispered.

He looked around to make sure no one was looking and stuffed his hand into his pocket. He pinched the head of his moistened cock. He let out a shaky breath. Better, that was better.

He looked down at Susan. "Come, we're leaving. We'll find a restroom on the way to the private room."

She looked up at him with watery eyes. "S-sir...it's not that I don't want to get up, I don't think I can..." she admitted feebly and grunted as yet another strong spurt drenched her panties.

"It doesn't matter if you can't, you have to. Because if you don't then I can't leave and if I can't leave..." the pained sensation running across his lower region reaffirmed him of what would happen.

He extended his free hand out to her. "Just squeeze your legs together or something."

Susan shoved a hand in between her legs, clenching them together tightly, and took Jack's hand. She slowly came to stand up. As Jack had, she felt waves of desperation crash into her.

She danced from foot to foot, drawing stares from others. "Ugh, I can't...I can't..." she panted. Her pee hole was throbbing so hard now, it sent shivers all along her piss soaked pussy. It was threatening to soil her skirt.

"The guard will let us through." Amelia interrupted. Witnessing Susan's distraught state, she felt her own pussy moisten, but not with piss.

"Oh my. Looks like you're in need of a toilet. Are you going to...?" she purrs.

"She can hold it. Just please get us out of here." Jack says. Susan tenses and with a hand still jarred between her legs, manages to stand to almost full height. She would make it to the restrooms like the adult she was.

"Fine. This way." Amelia nods for them to follow her.

She passes the guard and holds the door open. "Your turn." she says, an evil smile playing at her lips.

Jack looks over at Susan with a rare gaze of sympathy and lets go of her hand. "You go first, you need it more."

"Thank you, sir." she chokes out and waddles forward. Seeing the stairs, she becomes hopeful. She might actually make it somewhat dry.

"Wait...!" but the guard is too late. In her dazed state to not piss herself, Susan had forgot to remove her wristband (sadistically so, Amelia had not) and the moment she crossed back over the threshold with time still remaining on her wristband, a small shock was initiated.

"Ow!" the pain by itself wasn't a lot, but it was enough for Susan's whole body to tense and relax.

A thick, fat jet of piss hit the floor. "No, no, no..." Susan said frantically as she attempted to press her on pee hole. However, it was futile. Her bladder had given up and the loop diuretics had worked too well.

She moaned as the pent up coffee and drinks poured out of her relentlessly. Her skirt dampened with her piss. The hissing echoed across the roof and with the puddle only growing, it was obvious to everyone what was happening.

Jack looked on with horror. He couldn't believe Susan was pissing herself. Although, she looked like she was in such relief, despite the humiliation of the situation.

Relief...Jack thought and his cock ached. Watching her piss soak the wooden floors, he groaned and a long leak darted into his boxer briefs. He gripped his cock tighter, willing the leaks to stop to no avail.

"Don't be mean, Jack. She shouldn't have to go through this alone." Amelia taunted and pressed into his bladder deeply & suddenly.

A sharp gasp left him. He could of maybe held on, but the unforgiving sound of Susan still pissing and moaning in relief haunted him. "Ahh..."

A wet streak became visible down his pants leg. Then another. Jack shuddered. It felt so good to let go. He tilted his head back on instinct and a fountain of piss sprouted from the tip of his cock all over his designer trousers.

Feeling his pants stick to his leg, Jack realized he was ruining his expensive suit. Panicked, he undid his belt, moaning again at the release of pressure, and whipped out his throbbing and slightly hard cock. The force of his piss hitting the floor sprayed Amelia who was only a few feet away. 

For the next 2 and some minutes, Susan and Jack stood there in the middle of elite socialites, emptying their bladders and shamelessly moaning while doing so. It's only when they're pissing turns to a trickle that either of them realize.

Amelia's rubbing her thighs together, delighted by the ravenous sight. "Wow, that was..."

"Impressive." someone else chimes in.

Jack and Susan will soon come to know that all these elite socialites have one thing in common — they love omorashi.

And it's a good thing that this boss and assistant duo's bladders have already started refilling. 

Final holding time: 4 hrs 36 minutes

1729233354_wetted1.png.482aa095b69d964af7ede81845d0e554.png

a/n: stay tuned for who's next! (i hope the art turned out ok ^^', i'm no artist but hopefully my photoshop skills were good enough lol)