Sign In

Quadruple runner wetting?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a Jessica Hull fan (for omo reasons) I was pretty stoked to see her make the Olympics and run in her usual style! But it also got me looking through photos of other races, just out of curiosity. I'

First, 1982 the women’s Ironman triathlon the woman , Julie Moss, who had a lead of over a mile in the marathon leg peed her pants then pooped her pants as she started to collapse.  She got on her kne

Good thing with triathlon is you start with the swimming, so you´re already wet. I´vea also heard that it´s common that people just pee where they are during longer races.  I´m definitely not an athle

Posted Images

16 hours ago, herrokitty said:

Though speaking of our interest, P.S. @GSS..GS if you're able to, willing, and feeling generous, I'm sure we'd all appreciate a chance seeing that collection uploaded or shared... no pressure though. It's your collection. I don't even know if it's allowed here.

Let me clean it up; there are some redundant photos (basically same scene but multiple angles, with some shots better than others), some low-res copies of better quality ones I found later, etc, plus I am sure some came from other threads here (or at least were shared by others here already)...but I'll try to pull together a "greatest hits" and upload a bit later.

I will say that Jessica Hull is by far my favorite, tho, since she is not only prolific, but she's insanely cute, and has a great attitude...always smiling when crossing the line, always congratulating all her competitors afterwards. She's a great personality who could go far with a long career in broadcasting and endorsements. I thought for sure the 2020 Olympics would make her a household name; if only people had actually watched them.

As for why some teams seem to have more who wet than others, I sometimes wonder if it comes down to coaching attitude, training, or just team culture. If one person does it and seems cool with it, maybe others just relax and don't worry about it. But that's pure conjecture on my part, as no one really discusses this, even in jest; at least not in interviews and articles. The only article I remember seeing that discussed it (in passing) mentioned one team where they had some kind of "pee pants award" to help the girls feel better about it happening; but don't ask me where I read it, or if it was even appropriate for here (might have been a high school team for all I remember, it was so long ago).

Edited by GSS..GS
fat-fingered the "submit" button, apparently (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's the winner of the NCAA XC race crossing the finish line, I feel like you can see her in the act of wetting herself but maybe I'm imagining it. Not sure it comes through in this clip that's presumably lower quality than the original, but noticed it in the original video.

Edited by herrokitty (see edit history)
4 hours ago, herrokitty said:

Here's the winner of the NCAA XC race crossing the finish line, I feel like you can see her in the act of wetting herself but maybe I'm imagining it. Not sure it comes through in this clip that's presumably lower quality than the original, but noticed it in the original video.

If watch frame by frame is possible see a pee drop in her legs, but it happens too fast.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2021 at 9:51 AM, herrokitty said:

Though speaking of our interest, P.S. @GSS..GS if you're able to, willing, and feeling generous, I'm sure we'd all appreciate a chance seeing that collection uploaded or shared... no pressure though. It's your collection. I don't even know if it's allowed here.

So a few people pinged me about this in the last year and I just absolutely dropped the ball, because, I'm lazy--a lot of my collection is either redundant, low-quality, or just not all that interesting--like, there's a hint of wetting, but who cares when we have a high-res photo of the same runner later in the race clearly soaked. So it would take me a while to "curate" the photos; I don't want to just dump them here and make everyone irritated by how much dross there is.

Luckily we have the our brethren-in-kink the Japanese to the rescue! Here's a Jessica Hull fan from the Land of Omorashi who keeps his Twitter pretty current with good quality photos of our girl winning those races with that million-watt smile:

He's doing a better job than I ever could so I defer to him. And God bless this girl--she's just so darn cute, and seems like such a sweetheart in interviews. Her husband (she married this past Dec) looks like a very lucky guy.