Sign In

Quadruple runner wetting?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a Jessica Hull fan (for omo reasons) I was pretty stoked to see her make the Olympics and run in her usual style! But it also got me looking through photos of other races, just out of curiosity. I'

First, 1982 the women’s Ironman triathlon the woman , Julie Moss, who had a lead of over a mile in the marathon leg peed her pants then pooped her pants as she started to collapse.  She got on her kne

Good thing with triathlon is you start with the swimming, so you´re already wet. I´vea also heard that it´s common that people just pee where they are during longer races.  I´m definitely not an athle

Posted Images

First, 1982 the women’s Ironman triathlon the woman , Julie Moss, who had a lead of over a mile in the marathon leg peed her pants then pooped her pants as she started to collapse.  She got on her knees and crawled to the finish line. Her final indignity was that she was passed close to the finish line. She was given immediate care and an hour later had fully recovered.

‘Second in the early 2010’s there was a young woman distance runner who usually won, and always pooped her pants. Ther used to be a &outube video of her state championship winning run.

Third, isn’t it tru that women athletes have a saying that if you don’t pee your pants you’re not trying hard enough?

36 minutes ago, nappypants said:

Well, some people sweat more than others, but does look like the others have wet themselves.

Surprising that a relay runner would be wet, you only have to run 400m at most! She should be in nappies if she can’t hold it for 50 seconds!

Well.. There is a difference between 50 seconds relaxing on the couch, and 50 seconds of pushing your body to the maximum and doing the hardest sprint you've ever done.

1 hour ago, Wetch said:

Well.. There is a difference between 50 seconds relaxing on the couch, and 50 seconds of pushing your body to the maximum and doing the hardest sprint you've ever done.

Well yeah, that one probably falls into the gymnastics/weightlifting category of stress leakage, whereas the marathon is more likely wetting yourself because you need the toilet having taken on a lot of water.

To be honest I find it annoying when guys judge us for peeing ourselves from exertion...it doesn't matter if it's only 50 seconds if we're pushing our body to the limits. Sometimes our bladders just let go.

I filled my panties with poo recently while lifting, though admittedly I had to poo before and put it off, so it served me right.

33 minutes ago, China Girl said:

To be honest I find it annoying when guys judge us for peeing ourselves from exertion...it doesn't matter if it's only 50 seconds if we're pushing our body to the limits. Sometimes our bladders just let go.

I filled my panties with poo recently while lifting, though admittedly I had to poo before and put it off, so it served me right.

We’re not judging, we’re enjoying it 😉

Female incontinence is natural and normal, and should be celebrated…

5 hours ago, trekkie said:

@scinosensation PLEASE tell me there's video of that (or similar) somewhere!

Also, I read somewhere (I forget where or who said it, so I can't guess at the accuracy) that activity like that can stimulate your bowels, to the point of a saying in some circles being 'if you don't poop before the race, you'll poop during the race.'

@trekkie, So far today I cannot find the YouTube videos that clearly show that Julie Moss peeking her pants and pooped in her pants yards before the end of the 1982 Ironman triathlon, and collapsed and finally crawled across the finish line. Likewise I cannot find the Indiana track final in which the winning woman pooped in her pants while she was running.

I’m no athlete but from my own experience I can say this. While I was in the hospital recovering from the auto accident (black ice, not impaired in any way) in which I suffered the broken and dislocated vertebra. I was learning how to walk again. The first time I was walking I suddenly pooped with no warning. It didn’t matter if I was put on the toilet , later in the day more often than not as I was exercising my lower body I pooped. I did not understand why I wasn’t put in diapers. When I got home the brace that went from chin to mid-hip, and my broken arm, prevented me from getting my pants down or fly open. The day I got home, and each day of the next 4 days I was up and about and didn’t have time to get to the bathroom, so my wife had to change me. After the brace came off when I started walking I might poop in my pants with no warning. I had a downstairs office and my wife’s mother was visiting. She called shown the stairs to ask where something was. I got up to go show her. Halfway up the stairs I pooped in my pants. 2 months later I had to walk from the car into the building for a Dr. appointment. About halfway into the building I pooped. Even after I lost the ability to walk repeated transfers to and from the wheelchair sometimes led to me pooping in my diapers. So I can say with certainty that exercise can lead to uncontrollable pooping. 
I never noted any correlation with exercise and wetting. 

Edited by scinosensation (see edit history)
5 hours ago, nappypants said:

Well, some people sweat more than others, but does look like the others have wet themselves.

Surprising that a relay runner would be wet, you only have to run 400m at most! She should be in nappies if she can’t hold it for 50 seconds!

There's a big difference between endurance running and sprinting.

@scinosensation I’ve seen video clips of people with spinal injuries undergoing physio, and they’re almost invariably wearing visible nappies. So presumably it’s a very common occurrence, that someone will “go to the toilet” when putting themselves under such strain.

In a fictional context, I remember Hank from Breaking Bad referencing such issues when (spoiler alert) he was learning to walk again after being shot…

Edited by nappypants (see edit history)
53 minutes ago, nappypants said:

@scinosensation I’ve seen video clips of people with spinal injuries undergoing physio, and they’re almost invariably wearing visible nappies. So presumably it’s a very common occurrence, that someone will “go to the toilet” when putting themselves under such strain.

In a fictional context, I remember Hank from Breaking Bad referencing such issues when (spoiler alert) he was learning to walk again after being shot…

@nappypants, any trauma to the spinal cord, or any of several pathological conditions such as spinal stenosis interfere with bladder and bowel control. I had not been able to urinate at all until 5v1/2 weeks after the injury, then urinating became involuntary. Urine was drained from my bladder by use of a urinary catheter. I got minimal warnings that my bladder had filled. 

To get back to the topic of this thread, different people have different abilities to sense bladder pressure due to differing populations of different types of bladder pressure sensing receptors. Even neurologically.normal people differ in their abilities to sense and control full bladders and responses to strenuous activities. We can see that in the athletes such as those in this thread starter. Some of the women are clearly wet and others are dry.

8 hours ago, nappypants said:

We’re not judging, we’re enjoying it 😉

Female incontinence is natural and normal, and should be celebrated…

Should be, but one of my friends has a story about some guy at the gym mocking her for peeing her shorts while working out. She said that how can you expect me to drink loads to stay hydrated, and push myself to the limits, and not pee? After that she brought a towel to mop up after herself when she lost it.