Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favorite type of pee

From light to dark?  The transparent to me, indicates a level of frequency and urgency that I like, you lose most the smell though.... lemonade still shows hydration... light beer seems like a typical pee... anything after that is a little too pungent/salty for me. Also dark pee represents a lack of urgency imo. 

18162F63-19F7-4CD4-977F-3B65A399E1A6.jpeg

As for me, I'm more of the transparent side. There's more to do when you're well beyond hydrated, cause I don't enjoy the strong smell and sharp taste of anything darker than lemonade 😉 I'll also only stay in my puddle, in bed or not, if it's nothing darker than lemonade.

When it comes to filling up when drinking a lot of fluids... I tend to hold on to the end the second time my bladder gets filled. Just because it tends to be more watery then 🙂 and I don't need to rush with cleaning up. It's just sexy water when you're well hydrated 😉

• 3 months later...
Guest Omorashiwetter

From transparent to light beer. I like the smell of yellow urine after i peed my pajamas. But when i want to pee my bed i prefer the clean version. I can spend a whole day in smelly peed pants

To be pedantic for a moment, I think all those samples were transparent', the right word is 'colourless' (with or without the 'u', depending on location).

A long time ago, an internet friend told me how she tried wetting herself by pouring warm water into her jeans. She said it was mildly erotic, but nothing like as good as doing the real thing.

To me it is obvious that smell is associated with sex:

https://nypost.com/2020/01/23/living-without-a-sense-of-smell-can-ruin-your-sex-life-study-says/

My feeling is that there is an optimal smelliness for pee, whether we like to admit it or not. I'd go for amber, I also think that ideally pee should not smell of coffee, asparagus, soup, or steak - just the person who produced it!

Edited by David_E (see edit history)

Both end have their pros and cons. Transparent/lemonade is the best for day to day life because I cant rely on myself to not wet myself and as everyone else said, its less obvious and doesn't smell.

Then again, a transparent pee is also great for when I just want to bulge my bladder into my belt. It doesn't "irretate" and is usually the type of pee that comes out when I chug water in a short time and fill up my bladder.

The darker side is better for when I want to be desperate and it feels different from just having a lot of transparent pee because it usually means I've been holding it in for long time.