Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I had an accident at the park in my new fave shoes ;(

Just now, kalle2020 said:

I love that upside down view of the puddle on the pavement at the end of the vid. Ad your voice is rather cute with these "oh noooos"   😊

I'm so upset that I fucked up the accident video though. This dress shows everything!

1 minute ago, kalle2020 said:

I love that upside down view of the puddle on the pavement at the end of the vid. Ad your voice is rather cute with these "oh noooos"   😊

I have always sounded 9 years old lol.

21 minutes ago, yertle2012 said:

Omg yes! Those shoes are great. So happy they took one for the team. I love shoes and feet.  I'm filled with impure thoughts, lol. Thank you, this for me has been your hottest posts yet.

Oooooooh. Yay! A fellow shoe lover 😘

These are my " disco dancing while doing coke AND driving a 76 gold ttop corvette" shoes.

8 hours ago, knockonthedoor said:

Your voice adds so much to this lol

yeah? I'm gonna take that as a compliment ☺️

10 hours ago, C.omoboy said:

You have simply beautiful feet, your voice and your piss wet feet excite me so much.

the second photo is spectacular, you are very beautiful by the way, the sight of your legs and shoes awakened a lot of lust in me

such kind words. Thnx!

On 8/11/2021 at 9:32 PM, PrincessInTheP said:

Welllllll ...

I tried to take a video of the entire accident but it turns out I wasn't even in frame. You'd think this was my first time. Jeesh .Sorry guys and gals ,you lil darlings, you. 

I've been holding since about, ohhhhh, I don't know 11: 00am, so 5 1/2 hours here. 3 L of water two iced coffees and half of a Coke zero later, here we are. 

I got to leave the office early so that I can go to the pool and have a little me time but about halfway home I knew I wasn't going to make it the rest of the way. Normally I can hold for a really long time and have a lot of advanced notice before I'm in trouble. But in this case I leaked twice before I realized it was time to just pull the fuck over! This is the closest I've been to ruining my car in a long time.

I adore these shoes. They're my new faves. They're a beautiful jade green suede and the color doesn't really show here. Also, I love my feet. I get pedicures every two weeks like clockwork and love a solid bright or dark color against my pale skin. I think I have adorable toes and even though I danced for 15 years I somehow managed to come away with feet that are still pleasing to the eye. Do any of you other ladies get turned on by their own feet? Especially in nice shoes? And extra especially when they piss all over them in hot splashy torrents of piss? 🥰Hmmmm

I've included a picture of what today's outfit was so that you guys can get the general idea.

20210811_110526.jpg

Stunned.  That. Is. A. Photo! 

25 minutes ago, rebeljaffa said:

And again, thank you!  Beautiful image!  Any desperate plans for today? 

Not sure. I'm helping a friend out at her small business today and I have to wear black. And black hides EVERYTHING which is kinda no fun. But, I am keeping an eye peeled for any opportunity that might, uh, revealllllllll itself 

5 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Not sure. I'm helping a friend out at her small business today and I have to wear black. And black hides EVERYTHING which is kinda no fun. But, I am keeping an eye peeled for any opportunity that might, uh, revealllllllll itself 

That's the spirit!  Besides, does it really hide all, if anyone can get a close enough look... 

On 8/14/2021 at 4:41 PM, rebeljaffa said:

That's the spirit!  Besides, does it really hide all, if anyone can get a close enough look... 

Good point! 

However, I do personally love watching the hot wetness slowly spreading across the fabric until it's black and soaking

On 8/14/2021 at 10:27 AM, rebeljaffa said:

And again, thank you!  Beautiful image!  Any desperate plans for today? 

Tomorrow! 🤩