Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What is the hottest way of seeing it come out as a woman loses control?

What's your favorite way of seeing a woman desperate to pee and how it comes out while starting to lose control? 

1.  Intermittent leaking or dribbling out the entire time and never fully losing control

2. Losing control as coming out in spurts that start, then stop, repeatedly

3. Leaks or trickles start running down her legs, leading to not being able to hold it any longer and fully losing control.

4.  Forcefully exploding or all of a sudden coming out non-stop while desperate.

5. Other (please describe in response)

Feel free to describe any experiences you may have witnessed in person as well, as it relates to any of the choices.

Guest superdarkens
6 minutes ago, China Girl said:

I have accidents in several ways, sometimes spurting and sometimes just losing control and gushing down my legs (especially when I laugh). I think my husband likes the spurting the most, especially when he can shove his hand up my skirt and feel it.

A very lucky man indeed!

Guest superdarkens
5 minutes ago, China Girl said:

He is. I think I'm really hot in general too. People often comment how lucky he is to have such a sexy wife, not knowing I have a diaper on under my dress...

Which is even sexier! Do you ever wet without diapers?

Guest superdarkens
6 hours ago, willbill said:

What's your favorite way of seeing a woman desperate to pee and how it comes out while starting to lose control? 

1.  Intermittent leaking or dribbling out the entire time and never fully losing control

3. Leaks or trickles start running down her legs, leading to not being able to hold it any longer and fully losing control.

4.  Forcefully exploding or all of a sudden coming out non-stop while desperate.

Feel free to describe any experiences you may have witnessed in person as well, as it relates to any of the choices.

Most of the real wettings I’ve witnessed have been more in line with number 1. Unless my partner has sneezed in which case she completely pisses herself 😅

1 minute ago, China Girl said:

Yes, a lot. Especially when I go out running in a miniskirt.

Would love to see that! 🥰

I’d say number 4, the sudden and intense urge resulting in complete and forceful bladder emptying with nothing she can do to hold it back. Number 3 is also good, when there’s some kind of visible effort to hold back the floodgates but eventually it’s just too much for her (or she realises that she’s already so wet there’s no point trying to hold it any longer).

On 8/11/2021 at 5:18 PM, willbill said:

1 or 2