Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Wetting in traffic jam, with no one but myself to blame

It happens sometimes.

I remember one year, when I was on the way home from work. I didn't stop to use the bathroom on the way out, because I was planning on wetting when I got home. About half way home, I got caught in a major traffic jam, that shut the road down for 5 hours. Needless to say, I couldn't hold it that long, and soaked my pants and the seat of the car. It was a particularly nice car, and I didn't really want to get that seat wet, but at that point, I was out of choices. Like you say, it was a pain to clean it up, but I did feel better and enjoyed the wetting. Now, I always carry plenty of towels with me.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice experience! The cliché scenario's are my favourite, because it emphasizes how easy it is to have an accident, when most would sooner take it for granted that they'll make it. I've had a couple cliche scenarios myself, like doing it slowly in traffic, or making it all the way home but having an accident on the doorstep because I couldn't get control of the keys quickly enough lol

13 minutes ago, Windows XPee said:

Nice experience! The cliché scenario's are my favourite, because it emphasizes how easy it is to have an accident, when most would sooner take it for granted that they'll make it. I've had a couple cliche scenarios myself, like doing it slowly in traffic, or making it all the way home but having an accident on the doorstep because I couldn't get control of the keys quickly enough lol

Please do tell! 😄 And, glad you liked it; I'm never sure how well I'm telling these things.