Sign In

female Accident Right Before Getting Dressed

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This morning, after I woke up and ate breakfast, I took off my nightgown, which is cyan and partially see-through, threw it on my desk chair, but then changed my mind and decided to spend five more mi

I tried it again earlier today with a timer set on my phone, and protection between my butt and my bed. Stared at the ceiling fan in a pleasant daze for about three hours and seven minutes before my w

Did it again today for two hours. I was wearing a white nightie and white panties with light blue trim and bow. Even though I went to the bathroom before the stimming, I still wet myself with a wet sp

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, trekkie said:

That is such an adorable image, so absorbed in watching the fan go around and around while the puddle spreads around you. You think you sort of were hypnotized by the motion, or is it visual stimming maybe?

Maybe? I'm not sure what "visual stimming" means, though.

Even now, I can just look up at the fan and my eyes just start moving back and forth trying to track the fan's motions. It's relaxing, for sure.

1 hour ago, silvermoon said:

Maybe? I'm not sure what "visual stimming" means, though.

Even now, I can just look up at the fan and my eyes just start moving back and forth trying to track the fan's motions. It's relaxing, for sure.

Some autistic people like to watch things spin, wiggle their fingers in front of their eyes, etc. for a long time; can be relaxing, or help deal with overstimulation from other sources... basically, it's like any repetitive motion we might do, only it's giving yourself visual input that serves the same purpose. Often it's motion, but someone on a site I wouldn't know how to find now once mentioned liking to look at bright colors and could stare at a wall that was the right color for hours at a time.

For me, I like watching things that change color, especially if it's at just the right speed; there was this one screen saver I had with colors moving in a certain pattern that was just heavenly. I would just watch it on and on and on and find it very hard to make myself stop. Some kinds of motion are good too, including spinning, but a fan at normal speed is a bit too fast for me to follow. However, the wheel on The Price is Right, I could probably watch forever. Wheel of Fortune too, though the wheel doesn't spin quite as freely as it used to.

Also, hope I'm not annoying you by always asking so many questions. I always wonder if I do that. But it's just so cute, you not noticing the spreading wetness beneath and around you as you enjoy simple maybe-an-autism-thing pleasure like watching the ceiling fan go around for almost a solid hour and a half and enjoying just the right type of motion, or being absorbed in what you're working on and having pee run down your legs and chair while only just barely aware of it like you mentioned a while back, or the way you dream of wetting yourself as a favorite character while you wet the bed (I often dream of peeing when I wet the bed, but it's seldom a genuine accident in the dream, though last time I wet I dreamed I was in a river in a forest miles from anyone and just let go. I explored the area some more, then woke up wet.), or... really, any of those things, especially with someone as smart and cool as I've always considered you to be. I like hearing what it's like for you, and it's also fun to learn other autistics' autistic... things.

(Especially when I'm as aware of my autism and somewhat accident prone nature as I am today. Any time I had to talk to anyone it was all I could do to make myself do it and I sounded like I learned to talk yesterday as I had to work for every word, progressively harder as I had to deal with a lot of people in fairly rapid succession mostly in situations I don't really have practice in, and I got stuck in traffic on the way home from the store and completely wet myself earlier tonight. So, I got home proud of having gotten it all done, and quite soggy, and then I checked this site and got to read about one of my favorite people maybe doing a variation on one of my stims while also wetting herself without knowing... it would've made my day any day, but especially today. ❤️ )

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)
7 hours ago, trekkie said:

Some autistic people like to watch things spin, wiggle their fingers in front of their eyes, etc. for a long time; can be relaxing, or help deal with overstimulation from other sources... basically, it's like any repetitive motion we might do, only it's giving yourself visual input that serves the same purpose. Often it's motion, but someone on a site I wouldn't know how to find now once mentioned liking to look at bright colors and could stare at a wall that was the right color for hours at a time.

For me, I like watching things that change color, especially if it's at just the right speed; there was this one screen saver I had with colors moving in a certain pattern that was just heavenly. I would just watch it on and on and on and find it very hard to make myself stop. Some kinds of motion are good too, including spinning, but a fan at normal speed is a bit too fast for me to follow. However, the wheel on The Price is Right, I could probably watch forever. Wheel of Fortune too, though the wheel doesn't spin quite as freely as it used to.

Also, hope I'm not annoying you by always asking so many questions. I always wonder if I do that. 

I don't mind. I like answering questions. I have noticed that since it happened or since I read the first reply, the fan is like a trap now.

17 hours ago, silvermoon said:

I don't mind. I like answering questions. I have noticed that since it happened or since I read the first reply, the fan is like a trap now.

🙂 Well, perhaps a new way to reliably get some relaxation! Have you watched it for a long time like the other day since then? 

And thanks for letting me know. (Uh, both the answers to questions and the fact that it's okay to keep asking 'em. Again, I worried about going too far with it.)

16 hours ago, Kaneki said:

Never knew that about autism. Learned something new about myself today lol. Loved your story. Thanks for sharing 🙂

Glad to be able to have a part in doing that for you. 🙂 Also cool to know another autie here. We've got a few!

19 minutes ago, silvermoon said:

I tried it again earlier today with a timer set on my phone, and protection between my butt and my bed. Stared at the ceiling fan in a pleasant daze for about three hours and seven minutes before my wall calendar fell and woke me up. Was wearing a cyan bralette and white and pink striped panties, and it looks like I wet myself at least twice.

That is super adorable, there just aren't sufficient words for it. ❤️ I wonder if your eyes go in a circle following it around, and if your pose or expression changes when you wet yourself, but of course you wouldn't know.

Too bad the calendar fell; I wonder how long it would've been! I hope you try again someday with it down and when you have super lots of time, so we can see just how long the fan can hold you. (And in a perfect world, only mattress protection for the bed so just how much of a puddle you end up making.)

How long did it take you after the calendar fell to realize you'd wet yourself? 

2 hours ago, trekkie said:

That is super adorable, there just aren't sufficient words for it. ❤️ I wonder if your eyes go in a circle following it around, and if your pose or expression changes when you wet yourself, but of course you wouldn't know.

Too bad the calendar fell; I wonder how long it would've been! I hope you try again someday with it down and when you have super lots of time, so we can see just how long the fan can hold you. (And in a perfect world, only mattress protection for the bed so just how much of a puddle you end up making.)

How long did it take you after the calendar fell to realize you'd wet yourself? 

I don't know about my pose or expression, but I was somewhat aware of my eyes moving from right to left, jumping back to the right, then repeating the motion.

Not long, I checked for wetness after wiping off the drool.

@silvermoon Aww, you were drooling too, and with your eyes going back and forth... I know I keep saying this, but you are so cute!

Was there a lot of drool, did it seem like it had been happening for hours? And were you drooling the time you mentioned before that, when it was around half an hour and you wet yourself once?

@silvermoon Aww, you were drooling too, and with your eyes going back and forth... I know I keep saying this, but you are so cute!

Was there a lot of drool, did it seem like it had been happening for hours? And were you drooling the time you mentioned before that, when it was around half an hour and you wet yourself once?

Just some on my face and a small wet spot on my pillow.

I didn't drool the first time.

This stimming stuff feels nice. I think it's happened once before. I sorta remember being at a junior high event, and staring transfixed at an industrial fan while my dress blew up around me for a few minutes until a friend whispered something into my ear that I don't remember and pulled me off to the side.

@silvermoon I've had to be pulled away from staring at things before. I wonder if your friend pulled you away because you were staring for a long time, or because your underwear could be seen. 

I've also not noticed I'd been making some strange motion ever more frantically until someone stopped me or I noticed they were looking at me like I was totally insane. Apparently, most people don't repeatedly bop their heads against things, harder and harder and trying to stay on juuuust the line between pressure and actual pain, and "I wasn't doing it that hard" doesn't make it less questionable. So, I learned something new that day. This in mid-teens. (It had never come up before 'cause it's got to be just the right position and material... apparently, it had never been quite that good in public before. Or it's something I used to do as a kid and forgot...)

4 hours ago, trekkie said:

@silvermoon I've had to be pulled away from staring at things before. I wonder if your friend pulled you away because you were staring for a long time, or because your underwear could be seen. 

I've also not noticed I'd been making some strange motion ever more frantically until someone stopped me or I noticed they were looking at me like I was totally insane. Apparently, most people don't repeatedly bop their heads against things, harder and harder and trying to stay on juuuust the line between pressure and actual pain, and "I wasn't doing it that hard" doesn't make it less questionable. So, I learned something new that day. This in mid-teens. (It had never come up before 'cause it's got to be just the right position and material... apparently, it had never been quite that good in public before. Or it's something I used to do as a kid and forgot...)

Yeah, now that you say that, I remember I was wearing a light blue dress, looking down at the fan. I was wearing a white training bra with rainbow-colored stripes, the top of which was peeking out of the front of my dress.

I remember thinking how fascinating it was how I couldn't quite focus on a single fan blade, and any further thoughts sorta dissolved before they could be fully formed. What he whispered was "<nickname>, your panties are showing." I think I remember replying with "Show panties?", and I think he replied with "Don't do that." as he pulled me to the side, and I think I mumbled "Oh okay." and that's when he turned my head so I wasn't still staring at the fan blades. Then someone yelled "Kiss!", possibly because he had turned my head to face his, and that's when I became fully aware of what was happening. And embarrassed.

I think I'll try again tomorrow. I wonder if I would've had accidents back then too?

@silvermoon it’ll be cool to see how long you can go with no distractions! And I’m sure you would have wet yourself if you’d been partially incontinent then. 

Speaking of which, how is your bed protected? If you have something that protects the mattress but isn’t absorbent, you could see just how big the puddle gets. Could you use something like that if you have it?

Seems you didn’t have much embarrassment about anyone seeing you in your underwear. Not a big deal to you, I take it?

Your friend seemed to realize it was the fan that had you. Did he know you were autistic? Reminds me of a time I had to be pulled away from a clock I’d been absorbed in watching  by a friend (she knew exactly where to find me, which one it usually was, though she didn’t know about my autism.)

1 hour ago, trekkie said:

@silvermoon it’ll be cool to see how long you can go with no distractions! And I’m sure you would have wet yourself if you’d been partially incontinent then. 

Speaking of which, how is your bed protected? If you have something that protects the mattress but isn’t absorbent, you could see just how big the puddle gets. Could you use something like that if you have it?

Seems you didn’t have much embarrassment about anyone seeing you in your underwear. Not a big deal to you, I take it?

Your friend seemed to realize it was the fan that had you. Did he know you were autistic? Reminds me of a time I had to be pulled away from a clock I’d been absorbed in watching  by a friend (she knew exactly where to find me, which one it usually was, though she didn’t know about my autism.)

I just have a mattress cover, though it rarely gets touched.

Nope! To me, underwear is the same as socks. Nothing wrong if they get seen. Also, another aspect of my autism is that I find shorts and pants incredibly uncomfortable to wear, so it's something I've become accustomed to from solely wearing skirts and dresses.

Yep. He has autism too, though not as dysfunctional as me.

Cool. I bet it'll be a new record for your wettest bed ever. 

(To fully know how long, are you going to put away things that might make noise, like phones, etc. and that calendar? It'd be cool to see your maximum, even if it's like five days later when we next hear from you.)

With underwear, I figured you'd probably answer that way. Just a fact of life, much like you usually see your bladder issues.

If I can ask (and admit to not remembering everything from last time it came up), what areas of functioning do you have a hard time with? You definitely have more sensory issues than I do, it seems. And it's cool that you have an autistic friend to spend time with going back that far.

7 hours ago, trekkie said:

Cool. I bet it'll be a new record for your wettest bed ever. 

(To fully know how long, are you going to put away things that might make noise, like phones, etc. and that calendar? It'd be cool to see your maximum, even if it's like five days later when we next hear from you.)

With underwear, I figured you'd probably answer that way. Just a fact of life, much like you usually see your bladder issues.

If I can ask (and admit to not remembering everything from last time it came up), what areas of functioning do you have a hard time with? You definitely have more sensory issues than I do, it seems. And it's cool that you have an autistic friend to spend time with going back that far.

Most of my friends are autistic, we met when the school tried to lump us all together, and most ofthem lived in the same neighborhood or nearby.

They're way better than me in social situations and navigating daily life.

So, I put on a comfy pair of undies (cyan silk panties with frilly pink trim and a pink bow, and a white bralette), silenced my phone, took down the calendar, got comfortable, started the timer on my phone, and started staring. It was really nice.

It was six hours 18 minutes when my thirst took me out of it. My panties were damp, and so were the bedsheets, but it seemed to have mostly dried. Got a drink, changed to a pair of white strawberry-print panties after wiping myself off with wipe clothes, put on a white dress, and maybe sorta intentionally stared at the fan again while standing in my room and lost another 3 hours before I just woke up on my own. No additional accidents, though.

Even just hearing the fan spin as I'm typing this is making me feel relaxed in slightly the same way.

8 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Did you enjoy those wettings? (I had fun reading about them, also find it kind of fun that you don't mind being seen in your underwear)

As part of the stimming? Sure.

*shrug* It's just how I am.

(Fell asleep while writing this post last night, so I finished writing it this morning.)

I agree with trekkie, this is really adorable! I am autistic but havnt really had the movement stimming stuff (although i have been hypnotized by certain music and I find that white noise helps me sleep), I'm usually fidgeting with things with my hands or bouncing my legs when I'm sitting and when I was younger I used to chew things (mostly headphone wires... yeah it was bad).

@silvermoon Wow, nine hours total and then some! That is so awesome. And did you drool this time too? 

(Also, growing up with other autistic kids and having autistic friends to hang out with offscreen sounds great.)

@For The Peeple I was a chewer too. I would utterly destroy my shirt collars, ruin all my pens and pencils, and... actually could get pretty sick due to just putting things in my mouth all the time, or cut up my gums or lips or tongue with things too hard/sharp to be doing that too just because if how it felt when you did chew on it juuuust right, oops. It was hard to make myself stop, but I try to pull back on things that get harmful. Naturally, I only discover chew bracelets are a thing years later...

@silvermoon Wow, nine hours total and then some! That is so awesome. And did you drool this time too? 

(Also, growing up with other autistic kids and having autistic friends to hang out with offscreen sounds great.)

@For The Peeple I was a chewer too. I would utterly destroy my shirt collars, ruin all my pens and pencils, and... actually could get pretty sick due to just putting things in my mouth all the time, or cut up my gums or lips or tongue with things too hard/sharp to be doing that too just because if how it felt when you did chew on it juuuust right, oops. It was hard to make myself stop, but I try to pull back on things that get harmful. Naturally, I only discover chew bracelets are a thing years later...

Yep, I drooled this time too.

I've also noticed the feeling is similar to the one I've felt the times I've been hypnotized. I've also asked my friends if they remember any other times they caught me stimming.