Sign In

female Accident Right Before Getting Dressed

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This morning, after I woke up and ate breakfast, I took off my nightgown, which is cyan and partially see-through, threw it on my desk chair, but then changed my mind and decided to spend five more mi

I tried it again earlier today with a timer set on my phone, and protection between my butt and my bed. Stared at the ceiling fan in a pleasant daze for about three hours and seven minutes before my w

Did it again today for two hours. I was wearing a white nightie and white panties with light blue trim and bow. Even though I went to the bathroom before the stimming, I still wet myself with a wet sp

Posted Images

On 10/9/2021 at 6:32 AM, For The Peeple said:

Aw so cute! looks like the experiments are producing some interesting results. unfortunate about the prank with the clocks though, I hope that wasn't too disruptive

Well, we learned that hers is triggered by rotation and a rhythmic sound. She said she didn't mind the clock pranks too much. They never left her stimming for too long, though she did become more selective about what underwear she wore while doing overnight babysitting for them.

On 10/9/2021 at 8:42 AM, Stanley79 said:

When watching stims that do not quite work do you get a tingling in your urethra?

I haven't noticed it, no.

The visual stimming experimentation is really interesting! It seems for you, only fans move in just the right way, and the same might go for your friend. But, it's really interesting that she needs both the phone and the metronome, and apparently accidentally taught herself to wet herself every time it happens. 

How did it go for her in the booby-trapped house? Did she get hypnotized the moment she was in the presence of several of them even though she didn't want it to happen?

@Stanley79 I chewed on everything! I'd destroy pens, pencils, my shirt collars... it took a ton of work for me to stop the habit and I wouldn't realize it was an autistic thing for quite some years. Gum never did me any good because I needed something stiffer. I wish I'd heard of chew bracelets at the time!

30 minutes ago, trekkie said:

How did it go for her in the booby-trapped house? Did she get hypnotized the moment she was in the presence of several of them even though she didn't want it to happen?

Apparently most failed because they weren't in the right position to catch her gaze, though sometimes hearing the ticking would make her space out. The ones that would consistently work were the ones they'd sneak into the underwear drawer, because her habit is to get out of bed, take off her pajamas, and open her underwear drawer to fetch socks.

38 minutes ago, trekkie said:

apparently accidentally taught herself to wet herself every time it happens. 

She's been trying to unteach herself, but so far has been unsuccessful.

55 minutes ago, trekkie said:

The visual stimming experimentation is really interesting!

We plan on doing some more when we have time.

As someone else mentioned, I'm learning new things about myself from this thread.  (To say nothing about the lovely descriptions.  The accident right after mopping really caught me by surprise.)

1.  My reaction to my rotating contraption from robot parts has been strange.  A.  Watching it when I've just peed gives me a "foot's asleep" feeling.  But it's in my urethra area.  B.  Watching it with a slight need to pee, makes me wet before I can go into a trance.

2.  When I mentioned "space outs" to my doctor, she didn't ask anything that would have identified them as stimming.  She knew I stopped driving because of my "out of contact" experiences.  I've mostly worked in electronics development.  The main work has little danger.  But occasionally it required using a drill press to prepare various materials for receiving sensors and controls.  One task involved watching a spinning lissajou pattern to match a high-voltage AC power supply's frequency to a reference.  In a science museum I periodically checked a sequencer in a large model was starting washing-machine motors in the correct order.  Guess I always worked around enough commotion to prevent me from stimming.

3.  Read a web page on stimming which spent a large area to how to prevent it.  It didn't say why prevent it.  But I think substituting a less conspicuous repetitive motion for a conspicuous one answers that.

4 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

B.  Watching it with a slight need to pee, makes me wet before I can go into a trance.

I've noticed something similar happen to me, where if I start to stim and force myself not to, I'll usually leak a little. Happened today at one of my friends' Halloween parties today. I'm pretty sure some of my friends noticed me starting to stim, but I don't think anyone noticed the leak. A wet spot on the light blue with pink trim panties would have been pretty noticeable, and Dark Magician Girl's pink petal skirt does a poor job of concealing her undies.

4 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Then you're comfortabe at parties?  Even when your friends might discover you leaked?

Parties are one of my fears.

The stimming object there?

It depends. Most parties I try to seek out a spot where there's not many people and be unnoticed. But this was just a party with friends, and all my friends have known since high school that I have accidents sometimes. 

Three of my friends couldn't agree on whose house to host the party at, so they're each throwing one party throughout the month.

The stimming object was a fan propped in a window.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I came back from a Halloween party, wearing my Dark Magician Girl outfit. I had been holding for the last ten minutes of the ride, but as soon as I got home I started to relax my guard. Rushed to my room to drop my stuff off, turning on the light (and the ceiling fan) in the process. Dropped my goody bag on the bed, then let the pink petal skirt fall to the floor before kicking it up into the air. I grabbed it out of the air, unintentionally looking up at the fan in the process. Usually my stim doesn't kick in instantly, but it did this time, and I just remember feeling my bladder completely relax and a peaceful feeling before suddenly (at least it felt like it happened a few seconds later) that it was an hour and 45 minutes since I had gotten home.

13 hours ago, silvermoon said:

let the pink petal skirt fall to the floor before kicking it up into the air. I grabbed it out of the air,

I love your casual attitude.  Way back, the women I knew were so fastidious, they'd carefully pull off a skirt over their heads so it didn't get anywhere near dust bunnies.

Hope you kept a grip on the skirt.  Dropping a cute pink skirt into a puddle would be a shame.  Wearing a cute top at the time?

24 minutes ago, Stanley79 said:

I love your casual attitude.  Way back, the women I knew were so fastidious, they'd carefully pull off a skirt over their heads so it didn't get anywhere near dust bunnies.

Hope you kept a grip on the skirt.  Dropping a cute pink skirt into a puddle would be a shame.  Wearing a cute top at the time?

A baby blue camisole with pink trim, with the short sleeves that Dark Magician Girl has made from white cardboard colored baby blue with pink trim using marker.

I was also wearing baby blue panties with pink trim, and a baby blue bralette.

It did remain in my grip, but my arms wound up hanging loosely in front of me. Fortunately, there was no puddle, everything was absorbed by my panties and pink socks. A good thing too, the petal skirt's, well, like the petals of a flower, or the skirt that Wilykit wore in that ThunderCats cartoon that used to be on Cartoon Network. It's delicate, and has to be hand-washed and hung up to dry.

Heh,  wonder how many of us (as in, people in general) kick clothes into the air to catch them.  And it seems you already answered what I was gonna ask (that is, if you drop things or manage to hold on to the skirt the whole time you were watching the fan?)

It seems like you didn't have to go very badly if there wasn't more than your socks and underwear could absorb. Of course, I know you can't hold very long, so that much might be a lot to you. The ten minutes you were holding it for... did it feel particularly desperate then?

24 minutes ago, trekkie said:

Heh,  wonder how many of us (as in, people in general) kick clothes into the air to catch them.  And it seems you already answered what I was gonna ask (that is, if you drop things or manage to hold on to the skirt the whole time you were watching the fan?)

It seems like you didn't have to go very badly if there wasn't more than your socks and underwear could absorb. Of course, I know you can't hold very long, so that much might be a lot to you. The ten minutes you were holding it for... did it feel particularly desperate then?

It was like a growing pressure. And usually my accidents are completely absorbed by my panties.

• 3 weeks later...

I spent another night at my friend's house yesterday.

Woke up to find someone had turned the fan on during the night. I was half-asleep, and I laid there for half an hour, only vaguely aware of the drool leaking onto the pillow, of my bladder emptying in response to the first pang. I was wearing a white nightie and white panties with multicolored polka dots. Fortunately, my nightgown had wound up in a position where it was out of the way, and there was a small damp spot on the bedsheets. 

The interesting part came when I went to have a word with my friend and found her still in her room. her lavender pajama shirt was on the floor, and her pajama pants were halfway down her legs. She had a black sports bra on and pink panties with white flowers and a large wet spot. She was leaning forward, her arms propping her up on her dresser, and she was staring at her ceiling fan in her dresser mirror. I snapped her out of it, she looked really confused at first, pat her butt a few times, and then chased me out of her room with a pillow.

We're not really sure about what happened, but when she tried to see if staring at a clock would suddenly work on me, and she just wound up staring at the clock herself absentmindedly for 20 minutes while I sat there awkwardly.

2 hours ago, silvermoon said:

I was wearing a white nightie and white panties with multicolored polka dots.

Way back in high school and college nearly every boy said that a girl who likes her body likes sex.  It sounded bogus to me.  I have no idea why I doubted that claim. 

You often mention wearing adorable clothing.  Does that mean you like your body?  You've said you are asexual.  Would you count yourself as a girl who likes her body, but feels no need for sex?

1 hour ago, Stanley79 said:

Way back in high school and college nearly every boy said that a girl who likes her body likes sex.  It sounded bogus to me.  I have no idea why I doubted that claim. 

You often mention wearing adorable clothing.  Does that mean you like your body?  You've said you are asexual.  Would you count yourself as a girl who likes her body, but feels no need for sex?

I don't think so. Outside of whether or not it'll fit, I don't really think about my body when picking clothes.

I just prefer wearing cuter clothes, and I still have a lot of clothes from when I was younger and my parents still picked out what clothes I'd be wearing from stores (with my input).

I also sometimes go shopping in the children's section because their larger sizes can fit me, and it's easier to find skirts there that don't have shorts built-in.

18 hours ago, silvermoon said:

I just prefer wearing cuter clothes, and I still have a lot of clothes from when I was younger and my parents still picked out what clothes I'd be wearing from stores (with my input).

I also sometimes go shopping in the children's section because their larger sizes can fit me, and it's easier to find skirts there that don't have shorts built-in.

Reminds me of a bit of a giggle.  My first steady came from a conservative family who attended a church with strict moral codes.  Plus our city schools required skirts, dresses, etc touched the floor when the girl kneels.  The only thing my steady found meeting her family's, church's and school dress codes (and not getting her laughed at) where over-the-knee culottes -- mostly in shades of brown.  (I can not imagine you wearing conservative culottes.)  Also, her family and church required she wear at least three layers.

The layers had to mostly come off when changing for gym and entirely come off for the after-gym shower.

In principle she agreed with her family and church.  But after wearing so much whenever she left the house, she secretly hated clothing.  We'd arrive at her house before her other family members.  After we'd known each other about three weeks, she concluded changing in front of me couldn't be any worst than in front of 29 other girls.  So a number of times I saw her do something I still can't figure out.  She would strip off almost everything while walking across her small bedroom.  And she got her culottes off without breaking stride.

If her sister/guardian and minister had seen her arrival home, they would have had synchronized cerebral hemorrhages.

I wish she had been allowed to wear cute clothing.

On 11/16/2021 at 6:43 AM, silvermoon said:

Then do you think of yourself as dressing kawaii in the sense of cute, adorable and youthful?  According to Wikipedia "kawaii" also means "culture of cuteness" in Japan.  But I see it used that way describing people and groups emphasizing cuteness on British and USA web sites.

11 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Then do you think of yourself as dressing kawaii in the sense of cute, adorable and youthful?  According to Wikipedia "kawaii" also means "culture of cuteness" in Japan.  But I see it used that way describing people and groups emphasizing cuteness on British and USA web sites.

I've never thought about it like that, but yep.

I don't know if it's because of my Asperger's, but I find it hard thinking of myself as an adult.

Edited by silvermoon (see edit history)