Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Accident Right Before Getting Dressed

@silvermoon

Sounds like a great weekend, getting to hang with your autie friends. 

I hope the one who doesn't usually get into this learns to relax and enjoy it as you do. You'd think she'd worry less about doing something that makes her wet herself in front of two other friends who are the same way, one of which is even partially incontinent and can easily be distracted from her bathroom needs and wet herself. You have to be the best people in the world to have an accident around. Maybe you'll be able to convince her to wrap now and worry about laundry later, like the two of you.

That dream sounds lovely. It's fun when real life and a dream cross over. I've had it happen a few times; the thing I was listening to on the radio was still going in my dream and I could hear it very clearly, and it was strange to wake up and have this one thing continue unchanged as the scene changed from what I was dreaming of to my bedroom. I also sometimes dream while not completely asleep, and was once completely aware of being in my room on my bed and at the same time being in this large, beautiful church. When it's like that, I have an easier time directing it, but if I try too hard, think too much like a waking person trying to control a scene that I know isn't real, it fades and I wake up completely.

At least once, I have wet myself by choosing to pee in a dream that I knew was a dream. It was like, "If I do this here, now, I'll probably do it for real, but, eh, may as well." So I went, and of course woke up in a puddle. I hadn't thought about that in a long time!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This morning, after I woke up and ate breakfast, I took off my nightgown, which is cyan and partially see-through, threw it on my desk chair, but then changed my mind and decided to spend five more mi

I tried it again earlier today with a timer set on my phone, and protection between my butt and my bed. Stared at the ceiling fan in a pleasant daze for about three hours and seven minutes before my w

Did it again today for two hours. I was wearing a white nightie and white panties with light blue trim and bow. Even though I went to the bathroom before the stimming, I still wet myself with a wet sp

Posted Images

12 hours ago, trekkie said:

@silvermoon

Sounds like a great weekend, getting to hang with your autie friends. 

I hope the one who doesn't usually get into this learns to relax and enjoy it as you do. You'd think she'd worry less about doing something that makes her wet herself in front of two other friends who are the same way, one of which is even partially incontinent and can easily be distracted from her bathroom needs and wet herself. You have to be the best people in the world to have an accident around. Maybe you'll be able to convince her to wrap now and worry about laundry later, like the two of you.

That dream sounds lovely. It's fun when real life and a dream cross over. I've had it happen a few times; the thing I was listening to on the radio was still going in my dream and I could hear it very clearly, and it was strange to wake up and have this one thing continue unchanged as the scene changed from what I was dreaming of to my bedroom. I also sometimes dream while not completely asleep, and was once completely aware of being in my room on my bed and at the same time being in this large, beautiful church. When it's like that, I have an easier time directing it, but if I try too hard, think too much like a waking person trying to control a scene that I know isn't real, it fades and I wake up completely.

At least once, I have wet myself by choosing to pee in a dream that I knew was a dream. It was like, "If I do this here, now, I'll probably do it for real, but, eh, may as well." So I went, and of course woke up in a puddle. I hadn't thought about that in a long time!

Well, the one friend who's fine with it claims to almost never have accidents while doing it, and the one who doesn't like it seems to consider it a loss of control.

It's not the first time I've had an accident while dreaming I was Kris having an accident, though it is the first time that I was somewhat aware it was a dream in the dream. I think I might consider Kris an extension of my psyche because Pokémon Crystal Version was the first Pokémon game I've played (and the only one I ever played before I was an adult), and I got it as a hand-me-down when I was four years old from my brother (my parents didn't consider video games something for girls, so I always got my brother's hand-me-downs). My friend can't stim today because she's busy with her chiropractor job, but after I told her about my dream, she lent me her Amy Rose cosplay outfit and suggested I try wearing it while stimming to see if it "stimulates my imagination". So that's what I'm about to do.

@silvermoon Is Pokemon one of your special interests (and how do you feel about that term?) or a, you know, normal interest? And, have you ever done cosplay before? You go to conventions and the like?

I did some Googling (it's been a while since I was into Pokemon) and it seems there's a character in the show named Marina who looks exactly like Kris. Do you consider them the same character? Do you watch the show at all?

5 hours ago, trekkie said:

@silvermoon Is Pokemon one of your special interests (and how do you feel about that term?) or a, you know, normal interest? And, have you ever done cosplay before? You go to conventions and the like?

I did some Googling (it's been a while since I was into Pokemon) and it seems there's a character in the show named Marina who looks exactly like Kris. Do you consider them the same character? Do you watch the show at all?

Don't really know. All I've played are Pokémon Crystal Version and Pokémon Sun Version.

I do have a Kris outfit, that's exactly like the one in the dream. Also have a pleated yellow skirt to match her outfit in the manga. I sometimes go to local conventions.

Different person. Not onlynis her name different, her outfit's colors are different too. Haven't watched the show in a long time.

So, I put on my friend's Amy Rose dress, wearing it with a red hairband and a pair of white panties with frilly trim. I tried to keep the character in mind as I stared at the fan. The results were weird. For the first few hours, nothing happened, I think. But at some point I fell asleep, but I knew it was a dream. In the dream I wasn't Amy but Tikal, from the one Sonic game I've actually played and completed. I felt her tail as if it was mine, felt her clothes as though I were the one wearing them. I walked out of the library I was in and saw Angel Island in the distance. I came across my one friend who's not big on stimming dressed as Kris, but with a skirt and no shorts. The skirt was wrapped around her fingertips and she was standing in a puddle. When I tried to talk to her, I instead felt myself compelled to mimic her actions, which I did for a few minutes. I noticed Tikal/I was wearing adorable Chao-print panties (would love a pair myself). After checking I was dry, I continued toward Angel Island, and came across my other friend, dressed exactly as I was in the waking world. She was in a similar pose to your profile picture, sucking her thumb and staring at a clock, the frilly white panties completely visible as they darkened and a puddle spread around her as I approached. I bent down to adjust her dress to cover her, and found myself staring at her clock for several minutes. I then proceeded to climb up the altar, and found my ceiling fan. Tikal let out a gasp as I stared at the fan and lost control of her body, she quickly let her skirt drop to the ground before losing her thoughts in the fan alongside me. I woke up in a puddle peeing. It's been 9 hours, but I don't feel like I've gotten any sleep, and I'm exhausted. Already cleaned up, now I'm going to get some rest.

2 hours ago, silvermoon said:

Don't really know. All I've played are Pokémon Crystal Version and Pokémon Sun Version.

I do have a Kris outfit, that's exactly like the one in the dream. Also have a pleated yellow skirt to match her outfit in the manga. I sometimes go to local conventions.

Different person. Not onlynis her name different, her outfit's colors are different too. Haven't watched the show in a long time.

So, I put on my friend's Amy Rose dress, wearing it with a red hairband and a pair of white panties with frilly trim. I tried to keep the character in mind as I stared at the fan. The results were weird. For the first few hours, nothing happened, I think. But at some point I fell asleep, but I knew it was a dream. In the dream I wasn't Amy but Tikal, from the one Sonic game I've actually played and completed. I felt her tail as if it was mine, felt her clothes as though I were the one wearing them. I walked out of the library I was in and saw Angel Island in the distance. I came across my one friend who's not big on stimming dressed as Kris, but with a skirt and no shorts. The skirt was wrapped around her fingertips and she was standing in a puddle. When I tried to talk to her, I instead felt myself compelled to mimic her actions, which I did for a few minutes. I noticed Tikal/I was wearing adorable Chao-print panties (would love a pair myself). After checking I was dry, I continued toward Angel Island, and came across my other friend, dressed exactly as I was in the waking world. She was in a similar pose to your profile picture, sucking her thumb and staring at a clock, the frilly white panties completely visible as they darkened and a puddle spread around her as I approached. I bent down to adjust her dress to cover her, and found myself staring at her clock for several minutes. I then proceeded to climb up the altar, and found my ceiling fan. Tikal let out a gasp as I stared at the fan and lost control of her body, she quickly let her skirt drop to the ground before losing her thoughts in the fan alongside me. I woke up in a puddle peeing. It's been 9 hours, but I don't feel like I've gotten any sleep, and I'm exhausted. Already cleaned up, now I'm going to get some rest.

That is such a cute sounding dream! It was unfortunate that you didn't feel rested afterwards though... But yeah I don't really remember my dreams that often, but the ones I do remember always had some really weird things going on...

On 9/9/2021 at 5:37 PM, silvermoon said:

I'm never able to gain/regain control once I start.

My time of the month started today, and that always brings weird dreams, so I think that had a large influence on things.

Do periods bring weird dreams for most women, or most autistic women?

And while it's too bad you didn't feel rested after that dream, it sounds like a wonderful one.

This happened a few days ago, but I was lying in bed reading a book, propped up by pillows, and while doing so I kept noticing myself glancing up at the fan, and each time it took longer to look away.

I think it was the eighth time I decided to give in, and just stare. I  vaguely noticed a relaxing warmth spreading through my panties when I started peeing automatically upon the first pang of my bladder. I was only staring at it for four hours, but I became thirsty.

I was sitting in a small damp puddle, mostly soaked up by my panties and dress. I had also drooled, and left a damp spot on my bralette. 

I was wearing a light blue dress with white polka dots, and white panties with cyan polka dots (and a matching bralette).

I'm also autistic and decided to try this, although I didn't know of any stims that had that sort of effect on me. I tried scritching my head (something that pretty reliably gets me to space out when someone else does it) and vibration, but wasn't getting anywhere. At this point I was pretty desperate, to the point of wiggling and squirming. Then I remembered @silvermoon's friend's clock stim, and remembered that I really like watching the second hand on analog clocks where it moves smoothly, and started up a smooth-moving clock on my computer. I had been watching it for barely a few seconds (not even 5), when I felt myself lose a big spurt, and I quickly looked away and went to do my laundry (as it had definitely gone through my panties). I reckon that if I was perhaps in a little deeper/had been watching longer, I may not have noticed I was wetting, like she and her friends did.

I don't know for sure whether it was the trance-like state I was in, or just the momentary distraction, it happened so fast, so I may have to try again sometime 🙂

On 9/16/2021 at 8:10 PM, Ace of Spades said:

I'm also autistic and decided to try this, although I didn't know of any stims that had that sort of effect on me. I tried scritching my head (something that pretty reliably gets me to space out when someone else does it) and vibration, but wasn't getting anywhere. At this point I was pretty desperate, to the point of wiggling and squirming. Then I remembered @silvermoon's friend's clock stim, and remembered that I really like watching the second hand on analog clocks where it moves smoothly, and started up a smooth-moving clock on my computer. I had been watching it for barely a few seconds (not even 5), when I felt myself lose a big spurt, and I quickly looked away and went to do my laundry (as it had definitely gone through my panties). I reckon that if I was perhaps in a little deeper/had been watching longer, I may not have noticed I was wetting, like she and her friends did.

I don't know for sure whether it was the trance-like state I was in, or just the momentary distraction, it happened so fast, so I may have to try again sometime 🙂

That’s really cool! I wonder if we can all do it with the right sort of motion. 

Also, it’s great to know another person here on the spectrum. 😄

16 hours ago, REDstoplight said:

This has been a very interesting topic to read. 

I have very much enjoyed it.

@silvermoon have you or your friends thought about wearing pull ups or diapers during your stims? I would think it would be less clean up and less of a distraction as well.

I've considered it, but I think it's easier to relax while wearing cloth panties. I don't think my friends would be up to it, too prideful.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I went to my friend's house to try on our Halloween costumes. I'm going as Dark Magician Girl from Yu-Gi-Oh! and she's going as Gloria from Pokémon Shield Version. While we were there, she wanted to see if my stim could be triggered by other spinning objects. The first thing we tried was a pinwheel powered by her air conditioner. She stood on the floor grate, and while the air conditioner did manage to lift her dress a bit, it barely moved the pinwheel, probably because it was too high up or her dress caught all the air. The next thing we tried was one of those light-up children's spinning toys supermarkets sell near their cash registers. The final thing we tried was a cheap, handheld battery-powered fan. It took a bit longer than a ceiling fan to focus on it, but it had a similar effect. She did it for an hour, and would let it stop every ten minutes so I could let her know if I needed to pee. The third time she did this I noticed I sorta had to go, but she started it up again before I could say something and I lost my train of thought. The same thing happened the fourth time she stopped it, and the fifth time she stopped it and resumed it, I must've lost control, because when she stopped the little fan the sixth and final time, I didn't have to go any more, and once I connected the dots, I stuck my hand under the pink petal skirt and felt the panties (blue with pink trim), and the rear was damp. Though I may have also gradually leaked after the third or fourth time. The next time we're free, we're gonna experiment with her stim.

Your panties sound adorable.

The bed-wetting that announced my adult accidents' beginnings was a little like the one starting this thread.  I lived in a former family house that had been turned into six-student dormitory.  Waking with a definite need to pee I headed for the bathroom.  The other five residents were crammed into it preparing for an ocean drive.  Hoping they were about to leave, I returned to my room.

My bed was the only comfortably warm place.  Frightened I'd restart my bed-wetting of six years earlier and with full-bladder discomfort I figured I couldn't possibly sleep until I'd used the bathroom.  I next thing I knew was waking in a large puddle.  The other guys would be gone until late evening.  I'd plenty of time to hide the evidence.  But I almost died of embarrassment -- bed-wetting at age 19!

I'd never heard of stims before.  But now mine come into focus:  Large clocks, large fans, tape-recorder and projector reels, but mostly phonograph records.  My mother often became irritated when I watched the same record while it played over and over.

I must have had a tight prostate gland.  Through most of my life (non-urgent) peeing involved letting go followed by giving a little push to start pee flowing.  Often a feeling like the one I got just before pushing startled me into clamping down.  I don't remember whether the almost-peed feeling was associated with watching spinning objects.

Rags served for chewing through most of elementary school.  My pencils had my tooth marks.  Two other student would chew a new package of pencils into tooth picks in two weeks.  I don't know whether they were autistic.

Sorry.  I just wouldn't look right in adorable underwear.  I do have a girly robe to wear around the apartment for times I get fed up with abrasive guy cloths.

13 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Your panties sound adorable.

Thanks. I was still wearing my Dark Magician Girl costume at the time, and they were part of it. 

This time, we experimented with my friend's stim. She once again insisted that she wouldn't have an accident. We tried a few different clocks, watches, and a pocketwatches, as well as a metronome app. Nothing worked until she announced she was bored afer she had been staring at the metronome app for five minutes. She left it running when she got up to go. She made a joke about how I should occupy myself with the ceiling fan in the other room, looking up as she stepped out. She froze, her shoulders relaxed, she peed, and she just stared at it for another four hours until her phone died and the metronome stopped; and then it was like watching someone who accidentally fallen asleep wake up. After we had mopped up, she took off her red button-up dress, and standing there in green plaid underwear, plugged in her phone, started up the metronome app, and walked to the doorway and looked up at the fan. Her posture relaxed, and she peed again, and when I said, "We just mopped the floor!" she jerked out of it and this time seemed embarrassed. After taking a shower and changing into a white T-shirt and pink striped panties, she told me that she's been stimming in private, and curious as to what it would fell like, convinced herself to pee while stimming, and ever since her body has been relaxing her bladder on its own when she stims.

She also talked about how it was a year and a half after discovering her stim before finding out what it was, when it triggered on a visit to her therapist. She had thought it was some form of hypnosis. She liked the way it felt, and had experimented with it on her own. She told one other person, who sent her a looping video of a ticking clock as a joke via text. She started watching while in the middle of undressing, and was interrupted three hours later by her little brother (her parents apparently thought she was studying). She explained what had been going on, and made him promise to keep it secret. He told his friends, the kids she had been babysitting, and the next time she had to watch over them for a weekend, they thought it would be funny to booby trap the house with clocks, mostly in the guest bedroom's underwear drawer.