Sign In

female Accident Right Before Getting Dressed

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This morning, after I woke up and ate breakfast, I took off my nightgown, which is cyan and partially see-through, threw it on my desk chair, but then changed my mind and decided to spend five more mi

I tried it again earlier today with a timer set on my phone, and protection between my butt and my bed. Stared at the ceiling fan in a pleasant daze for about three hours and seven minutes before my w

Did it again today for two hours. I was wearing a white nightie and white panties with light blue trim and bow. Even though I went to the bathroom before the stimming, I still wet myself with a wet sp

Posted Images

6 hours ago, trekkie said:

@silvermoon Ah, that is cuteness overload. (At the risk of sounding repetitive.)

What's being hypnotized like? I've never been, and have wanted to try it. 

And what did your friends say? And do you do any of the repetitive-motion stims, do you rock or flap your hands or anything like that?

It feels similar to the stimming, but guided.

I haven't heard back from them yet. 

Not that I'm aware of.

It was only about  five minutes this time, but I looked up after getting home and just stared until I forced myself to look away.

About 90 seconds in I felt a small urge to pee as I started peeing.

I was wearing a white blouse, black pleated skirt, and white panties covered in blue and pink butterflies.

On 8/18/2021 at 2:40 AM, trekkie said:

And what did your friends say?

One said that she saw me staring at a floor fan at a birthday party once but didn't think anything of it at the time.

8 hours ago, silvermoon said:

It was only about  five minutes this time, but I looked up after getting home and just stared until I forced myself to look away.

About 90 seconds in I felt a small urge to pee as I started peeing.

I was wearing a white blouse, black pleated skirt, and white panties covered in blue and pink butterflies.

One said that she saw me staring at a floor fan at a birthday party once but didn't think anything of it at the time.

It's good to know you can pull yourself out if you really need to. Also, I bet as a kid you were particularly easy to buy presents for. I imagine anything that spun could hold you indefinitely.

When you wet yourself this time, I wonder if you were too hypnotized to try to stop it, or let it go knowing you couldn't stop once you start anyway.

(Also, blue and pink butterflies... here I thought I was going to get through one response without gushing over the cuteness. I guess it won't be tonight. 😉 )

8 hours ago, trekkie said:

It's good to know you can pull yourself out if you really need to. Also, I bet as a kid you were particularly easy to buy presents for. I imagine anything that spun could hold you indefinitely.

It was somewhat hard to do. My gifts were mostly books, like Harry Potter and The Hobbit.

8 hours ago, trekkie said:

When you wet yourself this time, I wonder if you were too hypnotized to try to stop it, or let it go knowing you couldn't stop once you start anyway.

Don't really know.

7 hours ago, peelion said:

Have you ever tried light relaxation or other types of relaxation (music or scent) or even massages or special relaxation spa services?

Don't know what you mean by light relaxation, but I have done music.

1 hour ago, peelion said:

relaxation lumineuse désolé j'ai pas vérifié la traduction je pensai pas que le traducteur ce planterai sur ce mot

relaxation luminous sorry I didn't check the translation I didn't think the translator would screw up on that word

Could you explain what it entails?

Google Translate: Explique ce que c'est ?

j'ai découvert ça il y a longtemps dans des articles sur des nouvelles technologies  pour se relaxé ou pour des thérapie.

C'est soit des appareille indépendant qui font de effet de lumière ou des music spécial relaxation (fait par des musicien qui bosse avec des médecin pas des clics youtube ^^) et même des diffuseurs d'odeurs qui servent a se relaxé. il y a surement une manière plus scientifique de décrire leur effet sur le corp mais la je parle de souvenir de lecture donc pas facile dans dire plus 😅

il y avait aussi des "caisson" ou des cabines ou plusieurs de c'est technologie était combiné un peu comme les bassin d'isolement sensorielle mais la il y a un activité sensorielle ciblé pour se relaxé 

je me dit que c'est un peu ce qui vous arrive avec votre ventilateur 😊 ensuit si juste avec un ventilateur ça vous fait effet je me dit que une lampe spécialement crée pour créer cette effet doit être super efficace sur vous ? si c'est ce que vous recherché ? ensuit je me dit peu être évité de passé 24h dessus 😜l'abus de toutes choses est néfaste  prenez soin de vous 

I discovered this a long time ago in articles about new technologies for relaxation or therapy.

It's either independent equipment that makes light effects or special relaxation music (made by musicians who work with doctors, not youtube clicks ^^) and even scent diffusers that serve to relax. There is surely a more scientific way to describe their effect on the body but I'm talking about reading memories so it's not easy to say more😅

There were also "caissons" or cabins where several of these technologies were combined, a bit like the sensory isolation pools, but there is a targeted sensory activity for relaxation

I think that this is what is happening to you with your ventilator.😊then if just a fan does it for you I think a lamp specially created to create this effect must be super effective on you? if that's what you're looking for? then I think maybe avoid spending 24 hours on it😜the abuse of all things is harmful take care of yourself

35 minutes ago, peelion said:

j'ai découvert ça il y a longtemps dans des articles sur des nouvelles technologies  pour se relaxé ou pour des thérapie.

C'est soit des appareille indépendant qui font de effet de lumière ou des music spécial relaxation (fait par des musicien qui bosse avec des médecin pas des clics youtube ^^) et même des diffuseurs d'odeurs qui servent a se relaxé. il y a surement une manière plus scientifique de décrire leur effet sur le corp mais la je parle de souvenir de lecture donc pas facile dans dire plus 😅

il y avait aussi des "caisson" ou des cabines ou plusieurs de c'est technologie était combiné un peu comme les bassin d'isolement sensorielle mais la il y a un activité sensorielle ciblé pour se relaxé 

je me dit que c'est un peu ce qui vous arrive avec votre ventilateur 😊 ensuit si juste avec un ventilateur ça vous fait effet je me dit que une lampe spécialement crée pour créer cette effet doit être super efficace sur vous ? si c'est ce que vous recherché ? ensuit je me dit peu être évité de passé 24h dessus 😜l'abus de toutes choses est néfaste  prenez soin de vous 

I discovered this a long time ago in articles about new technologies for relaxation or therapy.

It's either independent equipment that makes light effects or special relaxation music (made by musicians who work with doctors, not youtube clicks ^^) and even scent diffusers that serve to relax. There is surely a more scientific way to describe their effect on the body but I'm talking about reading memories so it's not easy to say more😅

There were also "caissons" or cabins where several of these technologies were combined, a bit like the sensory isolation pools, but there is a targeted sensory activity for relaxation

I think that this is what is happening to you with your ventilator.😊then if just a fan does it for you I think a lamp specially created to create this effect must be super effective on you? if that's what you're looking for? then I think maybe avoid spending 24 hours on it😜the abuse of all things is harmful take care of yourself

Ah. The only relaxing music I've listened to is new age.

The trick of the fan is the visual stimulus of rapidly spinning blades.

• 2 weeks later...

Did it again today for two hours. I was wearing a white nightie and white panties with light blue trim and bow. Even though I went to the bathroom before the stimming, I still wet myself with a wet spot that once soaked by the sheets was about the size of my butt.

Also got a visit from a friend earlier today (well, yesterday at this point, but I didn't want to go to bed before sharing and risk forgetting anything), who wanted to tell me about her first stimming experience in person.  She said that her stim is the second hand of an analogue clock combined with the sound of its tick, and that she first remembers discovering it when she was 14 and babysitting her little cousins while her aunt and uncle went to Florida for a week for some meeting for her uncle's job (and to visit Disney World, of course). She said that the room she was staying in had a little analogue clock on the dresser, and its batteries were dead. She replaced them and set the clock to the right time before going to bed that night. Her phone's alarm woke her up two hours before her cousins were supposed to wake up, but as she when about her morning routine, she kept finding herself briefly staring at the clock whenever she meant to just pass her eyes over it. First while she was making the bed, then when she was taking off her pajamas.  She remembers she was wearing a black bra and black panties with pink flowers because she went over to the dresser thinking that she had to make sure not to wear anything white with her black underwear, but when she bent down to open the dresser drawer her clothes were in, she found herself staring directly at the clock and couldn't or didn't want to look away, the thought she was thinking of her black underwear looping in her mind as she stared, until she felt a pang from her bladder because she hadn't yet done her morning pee. She said she started to look away, thinking "I have to go pee.", but almost immediately stopped because she felt it wasn't as important as figuring out why she was so fascinated by the clock. She said she did wet herself, and that she thinks it was when she decided to stare a little longer. What woke her out of it was when her phone's second alarm went off, letting her know it was time to wake up her cousins. That's when she jolted out of it, took the batteries out of the clock, quickly used a tank top to wipe off her legs and to start absorbing the puddle on the floor, and then quickly threw on a white dress thinking it'd at least be a quick and effective way to hide her accident until her cousins were eating breakfast and she could actually change into something dry and finish cleaning up, but when she bent over to pick up a spoon she dropped while making their breakfast, the back of the dress clinged to her damp panties and the oldest of her cousins noticed and called her out on it. 
And after her story, my friend reiterated that she has accidents when she stims too, and then she poked me in the chest and joked that I should think twice about bringing an "old-fashioned clock" the next time our friends get together, because she'd be bringing a "giant a-- fan as a deterrent".

@silvermoonI really, really wish I could do that! There are things I like to watch move, like I’ve mentioned before, and clocks were one of my earliest special interests, to the point that as a younger child, if I wasn’t in class, the teacher would send one of the other kids to go find me, knowing exactly which clock I’d be staring at. But, then or now, it’s never been hours and hours lost in the relaxing feelings like with your fans or, seemingly, her clocks. It just sounds so wonderful, and I wish I could experience it. I’m happy for you both.

Is your friend partially incontinent as well, or does she only wet when losing herself in watching something like that? And does she (and other autistics you’ve talked to) agree that it sounds like visual stimming?

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)
1 hour ago, trekkie said:

@silvermoonI really, really wish I could do that! There are things I like to watch move, like I’ve mentioned before, and clocks were one of my earliest special interests, to the point that as a younger child, if I wasn’t in class, the teacher would send one of the other kids to go find me, knowing exactly which clock I’d be staring at. But, then or now, it’s never been hours and hours lost in the relaxing feelings like with your fans or, seemingly, her clocks. It just sounds so wonderful, and I wish I could experience it. I’m happy for you both.

Is your friend partially incontinent as well, or does she only wet when losing herself in watching something like that? And does she (and other autistics you’ve talked to) agree that it sounds like visual stimming?

She only told me about her first time, so I don't know if the long duration was a one-time thing, though she implied she's had accidents with other times. I don't know if it's something I'll grow used to or if it'll always be like this.

My friends all agreed it was visual stimming, and were surprised it was something I'd never heard of.

My friend thought it'd be fun if we tried stimming together. She insisted that I lay on a towel on her couch while being adamant she'd be fine. Well, the fans in her house moved counter-clockwise while the new fan in my bedroom moves clockwise, and her fan didn't seem to have the same soothing effect as my fan. I stared at it for about ten minutes without it kicking in, so I mostly watched my friend stim instead while reading an eBook on my phone.

Something I saw her doing was as the clock ticked, she'd tilt her head in one direction and shift her body's weight in the opposite. I think it was around an hour and a half later when I heard her foot start rapidly tapping the ground and after about ten seconds of that she stood up straight and walked stiffly to the bathroom with a hand clenching her butt. She was disappointed that it didn't work out for me, and said it had been about three years since she last indulged herself. She trained herself to rapidly tap her foot when she has to go to the bathroom to take herself out of it, but it doesn't always work fast enough.

7 hours ago, silvermoon said:

My friend thought it'd be fun if we tried stimming together. She insisted that I lay on a towel on her couch while being adamant she'd be fine. Well, the fans in her house moved counter-clockwise while the new fan in my bedroom moves clockwise, and her fan didn't seem to have the same soothing effect as my fan. I stared at it for about ten minutes without it kicking in, so I mostly watched my friend stim instead while reading an eBook on my phone.

Something I saw her doing was as the clock ticked, she'd tilt her head in one direction and shift her body's weight in the opposite. I think it was around an hour and a half later when I heard her foot start rapidly tapping the ground and after about ten seconds of that she stood up straight and walked stiffly to the bathroom with a hand clenching her butt. She was disappointed that it didn't work out for me, and said it had been about three years since she last indulged herself. She trained herself to rapidly tap her foot when she has to go to the bathroom to take herself out of it, but it doesn't always work fast enough.

It'd be funny if you brought a clock and she brought a small fan that moved at the right speed and direction and you were both frozen for six hours (and quite likely both of you standing in a puddle by the end. Do you know if she made it, when she ran off holding her butt?) 

With fans, is it the speed or the direction that matters most? I would expect that it would be the speed. At least, with things I like to watch moving, it is.

5 hours ago, trekkie said:

It'd be funny if you brought a clock and she brought a small fan that moved at the right speed and direction and you were both frozen for six hours (and quite likely both of you standing in a puddle by the end. Do you know if she made it, when she ran off holding her butt?) 

With fans, is it the speed or the direction that matters most? I would expect that it would be the speed. At least, with things I like to watch moving, it is.

She made it, though I think she leaked a little.

I think it might be both. The fan moved at the same speed but in the opposite direction.

8 hours ago, silvermoon said:

She made it, though I think she leaked a little.

I think it might be both. The fan moved at the same speed but in the opposite direction.

Very interesting how that works. Any plans of trying this again but both of you are at her place? And if so, will you have her try to stay in it without coming out if she needs to pee, just seeing how long you can both be held by it? Even if her accidents (seemingly) bother her more than yours bother you, just one more in front of a fellow autistic who usually wets herself when doing this probably wouldn't be a big deal.

1 hour ago, trekkie said:

Very interesting how that works. Any plans of trying this again but both of you are at her place? And if so, will you have her try to stay in it without coming out if she needs to pee, just seeing how long you can both be held by it? Even if her accidents (seemingly) bother her more than yours bother you, just one more in front of a fellow autistic who usually wets herself when doing this probably wouldn't be a big deal.

Well, I'm going back to her house in about two hours. She found a fan in one of her guest rooms that spins in the proper direction, and she said yesterday didn't count because it wasn't fair that I didn't go under. I'm going to wait ten minutes, since that's how long it usually takes for her to get absorbed when she's doing it on purpose. None of my male friends would admit to having a stim, but the only other female friend of mine who has autism got roped into it. Apparently my other friend called in a favor, a girls' night out. Not sure what her stim is yet, though I believe we're at a disadvantage. The person who stays under the longest while remaining the dryest is the winner, and I know my other friend has been diagnosed with overactive bladder, though I've never once seen or heard of her having an accident.

Well, the other friend chose not to participate, just sat in the corner reading a book the entire time after claiming that stimming was dumb. She acknowledged she had a stim but refused to say what it was. Didn't do much to deflate my friend's competitive drive.

Anyway, I was under for about 5 hours this time, and peed once. My friend was under for about 7 and a half hours. She had already wet herself when I came out of it, and did it again about a half-hour before my other friend woke her out of it. I won the little contest for staying the dryest, though there was no prize.

She didn't expect to lose, had been confident she'd stay dry.

I was wearing a pink pleated skirt, white blouse, and cyan panties; and my friend was wearing a white dress and green checkerboard panties with a white bra. 

@silvermoon I wonder if visual stimming is something more autistic women do than men, at least to that degree? It was also a woman that I read about a long time ago who could look at colors she liked for several hours. (I wonder if she ever wets herself.) 

Interesting that your friend was so sure she'd stay dry. Does she ever have accidents under other circumstances?  

Too bad your other friend didn't participate. I wonder if you'll ever learn what her thing is, and how long she looks at it. 

I wish I could teach my brain to do that. I'd love to be able to relax my racing brain by looking at the things I like to look at but can't really hold me the way they do with you and your friends for hours. Do you think it's possible?

59 minutes ago, trekkie said:

@silvermoon I wonder if visual stimming is something more autistic women do than men, at least to that degree? It was also a woman that I read about a long time ago who could look at colors she liked for several hours. (I wonder if she ever wets herself.) 

Interesting that your friend was so sure she'd stay dry. Does she ever have accidents under other circumstances?  

Too bad your other friend didn't participate. I wonder if you'll ever learn what her thing is, and how long she looks at it. 

I wish I could teach my brain to do that. I'd love to be able to relax my racing brain by looking at the things I like to look at but can't really hold me the way they do with you and your friends for hours. Do you think it's possible?

She has a bladder of steel, so not really, no.

Well, maybe she'll be more willing tonight, we're spending another night because tomorrow is Labor Day.

Possibly? I can't really say for sure.

On 9/5/2021 at 9:41 PM, trekkie said:

Well, we didn't plan to do anything last night, but I did find out hers is wrapping things (such as skirts, dresses, and shirts) around her fingers, unwrapping, and then repeating. She started to do this after she explained, maybe she just meant to demonstrate what she meant, but she seemed to relax as she kept doing the motions, twisting her black skirt around her fingers until the kitten panties she was wearing were fully visible, letting it come unfurled, then repeating the process.  She didn't seem to see or hear us after she started, and was at it for about an hour, when she stopped with the skirt completely twirled around her fingers as her eyelids half-closed and she began peeing. She then let out a yelp, pulling out her fingers from her skirt, rushing to the bathroom. She then  told us once again that stimming was dumb.

I went to sleep wearing a white nightgown and white panties with a pink bow on the front. I left the fan on because of the heat, and woke up half-asleep staring up at the fan, and I think I drifted off while doing so. I had a weird dream that I was Kris from Pokémon Crystal Version. In the dream she was wearing her yellow and black bike shorts, a red blouse, and white and blue striped panties. She was in her room, getting undressed. She pulled down her bike shorts, and looked up to see a Porygon shaped like a fan on her desk, which hadn't been there before. She let out a gasp as the fan started spinning, but wasn't able to look away, like me her focus was entirely on making out a single fan blade, and she didn't even notice when she started peeing, the rear of her panties darkening as they were soaked. I jolted awake up then, still looking up at the fan, and I could instantly feel I was lying in a puddle. It actually soaked through the cover I had brought.

7 hours ago, silvermoon said:

Well, we didn't plan to do anything last night, but I did find out hers is wrapping things (such as skirts, dresses, and shirts) around her fingers, unwrapping, and then repeating. She started to do this after she explained, maybe she just meant to demonstrate what she meant, but she seemed to relax as she kept doing the motions, twisting her black skirt around her fingers until the kitten panties she was wearing were fully visible, letting it come unfurled, then repeating the process.  She didn't seem to see or hear us after she started, and was at it for about an hour, when she stopped with the skirt completely twirled around her fingers as her eyelids half-closed and she began peeing. She then let out a yelp, pulling out her fingers from her skirt, rushing to the bathroom. She then  told us once again that stimming was dumb.

I went to sleep wearing a white nightgown and white panties with a pink bow on the front. I left the fan on because of the heat, and woke up half-asleep staring up at the fan, and I think I drifted off while doing so. I had a weird dream that I was Kris from Pokémon Crystal Version. In the dream she was wearing her yellow and black bike shorts, a red blouse, and white and blue striped panties. She was in her room, getting undressed. She pulled down her bike shorts, and looked up to see a Porygon shaped like a fan on her desk, which hadn't been there before. She let out a gasp as the fan started spinning, but wasn't able to look away, like me her focus was entirely on making out a single fan blade, and she didn't even notice when she started peeing, the rear of her panties darkening as they were soaked. I jolted awake up then, still looking up at the fan, and I could instantly feel I was lying in a puddle. It actually soaked through the cover I had brought.

Both of those experiences sound so adorable! It's interesting how you gals get so engrossed in it, I havn't experienced stimming quite like that before. It'd be nice to feel that relaxed!

5 hours ago, For The Peeple said:

Both of those experiences sound so adorable! It's interesting how you gals get so engrossed in it, I havn't experienced stimming quite like that before. It'd be nice to feel that relaxed!

Yeah, the relaxation is what I enjoy most about it. My friend with the clock stim just thinks it's a fun diversion, better enjoyed with friends. My other friend doesn't seem to think too much of it, but after she changed into a dry pair of polka dot panties, I noticed she kept stopping to do it again, for a few minutes at a time before catching herself and stopping.

I did like the dream experience though, wonder if I'd be able to get it to happen again.