Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

In my years on this site, I have noticed three things.  

1.  There is almost no TRON content

2. There are almost no stories with the (admittedly niche) premise of nonhuman/nonorganic characters becoming "real" and discovering certain needs.

3. There are not enough stories where some hapless guy has to guard his friend while she goes.

I wrote this to rectify all three problems.

When Sam said that he would be “taking the company back,” Quorra assumed he meant after he had a chance to recover from his ordeal on the grid. But he was apparently more proactive than his elder, and after a quick “cat nap,” he drove himself and Quorra to an Encom boardroom for a meeting with his lawyers. Quorra tried to keep up, but bureaucracy had never been her thing, and even she couldn’t survive on as little sleep as the prodigal Flynn.

After an undetermined amount of time, Quorra was stirred from her sleep mode by an unfamiliar sensation in her abdomen. It felt almost like something inside her was….full. 

She would normally default to Sam when it came to questions about this new reality, but judging from his...animated conversation with the other men, he was busy. Whatever this was, she was sure it could wait.

She wasn’t sure this could wait.

The fullness inside her had become a kind of pressure. Briefly, Quorra imagined something incubating in there, like a virus, or some kind of horrible user-world parasite. She shuddered at the thought of some grotesque monster bursting out of….where would it come out?

Abruptly, Quorra clapped her hand to her groin. She thought she knew, now.

It had been roughly an hour and a half since this board meeting had started, and Sam had mostly written it off as a failure. His lawyers had spent the entire time listing all the reasons he couldn’t just take control from Dillenger without a ton of lawsuits, and when he asked what his options were, they essentially amounted to “ask nicely.” He was about to ask if there was some life-saving stipulation in his father’s will, when Quorra suddenly groaned in pain. He turned around to find her doubled over, her legs twisted and her hands in her crotch.

Oh.

Sam kept a comforting hand on Quorra’s back as he guided her to the restroom. He cursed himself for not taking her to go before they left for this meeting….or expecting that she would need to “go” at all.

“W-what’s wrong with me?!” Quorra stammered through clenched teeth as another wave of desperation hit her. 

Sam grimaced, how to explain this? “Well first off, you’re not dying.”

Nailed it.

“Human- user bodies use water as a sort of...filtration medium.” He went on. “Eventually, the spent liquid has to come out through um….” His eyes drifted down to the girl’s tightly clenched nether regions. “Follow me.”

This was fine, Sam thought as he awkwardly leaned on the woman’s room sink counter.

This was fine.

Sure, he was in entirely the wrong bathroom, but he wasn’t in the stalls. If anyone asked, he could just say he was standing guard...from inside the bathroom. 

Yeah.

“Now what?” Quorra’s voice came from the stall.

“You’ve got your clothes out of the way, right?” He called back.

“Yes!”

“And you’re sitting down?”

“I’m not an idiot!”

“Alright, then just….let go.”

“...How?”

Oh boy.

Sam sat there for a minute, pondering how to describe relaxing muscles that Quorra hadn’t had the day before. His eyes drifted to the faucet, and he recalled that age old parenting trick.

Quorra sat on the strange receptacle, bare from the waist down, the cool air only making her need worse. According to Sam, the water was supposed to come out now, but she was still agonizingly full, and her vulnerable state wasn’t helping her relax.

Suddenly, the sound of rushing water filled her ears, reaching to a primal reflex somewhere in her brain. What was Sam doing? This was only making the pressure build and build until-

Quorra yelped as a spurt escaped, the sensation of liquid flowing through her freshly formed urethra was a new one. Startled, Sam turned off the faucet. “You OK?”

“Yes…..do that again.”

Quorra closed her eyes as the water restarted, focusing on the sound of it flowing through the pipes and down the drain. Slowly, ever so slowly, her stream started up again, building in intensity as it carried her burden out into the basin below. It felt euphoric.

Sam flushed as Qourra’s sighs and moans of pleasure echoed around the room. Briefly, he wondered what else could make Quorra sound like that.

Shaking himself, Sam decided that Quorra could likely handle it from here. He opened the door, eager to put this whole awkward mess behind him….and ran smack into Alan Bradley, his inside man at Encom and surrogate father. 

"Sam?!"

“Crud.” Sam thought stupidly. “I didn’t tell her what the paper was for.”

Edited by Useless Guy
Formatting. (see edit history)
38 minutes ago, Useless Guy said:

Depends on how many AIs I can get attached to.

Well, if you want to use Tron for inspiration, there’s Gem (the Siren who was Castor/Zuse’s girlfriend), or possibly Yori (the program that actually made the digitizing laser work in the first place, featured in the first film and programmed by the same woman who went on to become Sam’s mother).  Hell, could even go for Mercury from Tron 2.0 if you want to go with AUs or merged timelines (definitely recommend the game if you haven’t played it - imagine a more linear Deus Ex with occasional vehicle-driving minigames).

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)

Oh my User! Have you somehow read my mind?! I've thought so much about this exact scenario for years, and you've written it beautifully. I would love to read more of this!

There really is almost no TRON omorashi content at all. If I remember correctly, there's also an excellent fic on the Tron Kink Meme Livejournal about Sam being unable to undress himself on the Grid... But sadly, I think that's it.

On 8/10/2021 at 10:47 PM, D0nt45k said:

Well, if you want to use Tron for inspiration, there’s Gem (the Siren who was Castor/Zuse’s girlfriend), or possibly Yori (the program that actually made the digitizing laser work in the first place, featured in the first film and programmed by the same woman who went on to become Sam’s mother).  Hell, could even go for Mercury from Tron 2.0 if you want to go with AUs or merged timelines (definitely recommend the game if you haven’t played it - imagine a more linear Deus Ex with occasional vehicle-driving minigames).

Ah, quick correction here: Sam's mother was Jordan. I believe Jet's mother was Lora.

Mercury, though... now that's an idea! And don't forget Uprising. What about Mara or Paige?

There's so much potential here!

9 hours ago, leakinglurker said:

Oh my User! Have you somehow read my mind?! I've thought so much about this exact scenario for years, and you've written it beautifully. I would love to read more of this!

There really is almost no TRON omorashi content at all. If I remember correctly, there's also an excellent fic on the Tron Kink Meme Livejournal about Sam being unable to undress himself on the Grid... But sadly, I think that's it.

Ah, quick correction here: Sam's mother was Jordan. I believe Jet's mother was Lora.

Mercury, though... now that's an idea! And don't forget Uprising. What about Mara or Paige?

Oh, huh....guess they threw that character in to avoid the possibility of Tron 2.0 being completely non-canon (which I have no problem with, I quite enjoyed that game).

On 8/16/2021 at 1:09 AM, leakinglurker said:

Link to that kinkmeme fic?

On 8/18/2021 at 8:40 PM, Useless Guy said:

Link to that kinkmeme fic?

Here it is!

http://community.livejournal.com/tronkinkmeme/3162.html?thread=1219418#t1219418

Sorry about the delay. 

12 hours ago, ashnacamon said:

I always thought Mercury fell a little flat on her reappearance on the grid. Why wasn’t she fighting with Sam?

then I thought, “oh, maybe she needed to ground off. Too much pure source energy absorption.”

which, in turn, implies that if quorra got electrocuted possibly, her bladder would instantly refill.

Ooh, interesting! Maybe it doesn't have to be as dramatic as electrocution -- a brief shock, the sort one gets plugging something into an outlet wrong, or even the faint jolt of static electricity might be enough to send her several points up on the desperation scale. That could be fun to experiment with.

There's also the idea that a program in the User world might not know their limits or understand more human needs. Tired? Hungry? Well, drinking energy always took care of that on the Grid, so another cup of liquid it is...

I feel like there's the potential for newly-human programs to wind up with their wires crossed here, mixing arousal and desperation -- particularly if we go by the canonical circuit-touching as sex model of things. Whose to say the transfer from program to human is perfectly without error? And if program overload (orgasm) is a release of excess energy, and energy itself feels just that good to take in, why wouldn't a more human release of fluids spark similar sensations?

(What I'm getting at here is program piss kink.)

I'd love to hear other's ideas as well. There's so much potential here!

On 8/21/2021 at 1:53 PM, ashnacamon said:

Umm, I’ve never been so sad to have been quoted for an idea. 

I have zero interest in reading about someone else “making in” as it were.

Also, I always expected quorra to have superior abilities to Sam, even in the user world, especially since Kevin ages in the computer world but quorra didn’t.

Sorry to have disappointed you. I'm not quite sure I understand what you're getting at, but I'd love to hear more.

It does make one wonder if ISOs age at all, though. 

“…Ms. Quorra, why are you petting that phone charging pad?”

”Oh, that’s what it is?” Quorra said, drawing her hand back from the now explicable comfortable surface. “I just… well… I knew it felt nice for some reason.” The iso’ did her best to shrug it off, though actually she was more concerned about how much excess energy she had absorbed that day. How many ampere-minutes had she just chugged down at unawares? Her program senses were still a little uncalibrated in this new world.

She could already feel her grounding reservoir filling. This was getting serious…

On 8/26/2021 at 12:34 AM, ashnacamon said:

“…Ms. Quorra, why are you petting that phone charging pad?”

”Oh, that’s what it is?” Quorra said, drawing her hand back from the now explicable comfortable surface. “I just… well… I knew it felt nice for some reason.” The iso’ did her best to shrug it off, though actually she was more concerned about how much excess energy she had absorbed that day. How many ampere-minutes had she just chugged down at unawares? Her program senses were still a little uncalibrated in this new world.

She could already feel her grounding reservoir filling. This was getting serious…

Amusingly, Olivia Wilde (Quorra's actress) once said that human!Quorra would probably be really confused if she entered an electronic store...like, she'd start trying to talk to smartphones and laptops like they're other programs in the Grid.

On 8/22/2021 at 11:02 PM, leakinglurker said:

Sorry to have disappointed you. I'm not quite sure I understand what you're getting at, but I'd love to hear more.

It does make one wonder if ISOs age at all, though. 

Everything ages, entropy is unavoidable.  Also, we don't know how a program that's been brought into the real world and turned "human" would have their physiology altered.  She might age like a regular human woman, she might not, we won't know until we get some sort of sequel.

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)
16 hours ago, D0nt45k said:

Everything ages, entropy is unavoidable.  Also, we don't know how a program that's been brought into the real world and turned "human" would have their physiology altered.  She might age like a regular human woman, she might not, we won't know until we get some sort of sequel.

Oh, don’t be so realistic. This is fantasy!

thanks for the other information, tho

Hey! This one went on longer than expected (no pun intended). If the original thread owner wants me to move these, I will. Just thought this would be a short one again and it wasn’t. Anyway, with minor edits only:

Quorra tap danced into the bathroom JUST in time. The meeting had gone on for much longer than expected, and her “bladder” had filled much faster than expected. Blimey, where had she been absorbing all this energy? 45 minute meetings were now a trial to the death if she wasn’t COMPLETELY empty beforehand (not just not feeling anything yet). Hopefully it wouldn’t get any worse. Door open, pants halfway down before door closed on its own, door locked, pants three quarters down as she finally started “peeing” just before hitting the seat. Oh, FORTRAN that felt sooo good, piss droning on for over a minute.

When she finally finished and flushed the toilet, though, she jumped a bit when loud yelling was heard through the wall, apparently in the adjacent men’s bathroom. Had they yelled because she had flushed the toilet? She thought she had done everything right, hadn’t she? Note to ask Sam.

Sam causally walked into the men’s room, aware that possibly all the urinals would be in use since he was last one out of the meeting. No matter, he wasn’t desperate, although it HAD gone on unusually long for the topic at hand. But meanwhile, when he turned the corner, he was treated first to the oddest array of groans and spattering sounds for a men’s room he had ever heard, and afterward the sight of all eight of the meaner, cockier members of the Dillinger staff lying haphazardly on the restroom floor, with said cocks free and wetting. A few other meeting attendees were also waiting in the entrance, wondering what to do. This hadn’t been the situation for long.

“Wha- WHAT happened?” he said aloud. Most of the men were already recovering from… whatever, and one was able to answer. 
“Sam, if this is you’re idea of a practical joke, it isn’t funny!” Sam was still confused.

”I have no idea what happened here,” he said flatly, although he was trying to guess.
At that moment, Quorra came out of the women’s room and said, “Umm, Sam? Can I ask you about so… W-what happened to you?” One of the victims had emerged from the men’s room, stained all over with pee. He pointed at her.

”You- you know something about this,” he said accusingly. Quorra looked terrified, and turned to Sam.

”I thought I did what you said!” Umm, bad time to say that, dear.

The two or three that had emerged from the restroom at this point turned to Sam. They were not happy.

”Uhh,” Sam said as he took Quorra’s hand, backing up, “can we talk?” Immediately, all involved parties broke into a sprint for the elevator. Quorra was much faster than the others, and reached it first, desperately pressing the… thingy. The doors finally opened just after Sam had arrived. Slipping inside, she began to press the button for the ground floor. Sam got in, and pressed the “close doors” button, but was immediately prompted to fight off an angry hand trying to get in. Quorra took over both buttons, and with only one reopening, the elevator doors finally closed.

“Man, I hit that guy in the face!” Sam said, but Quorra was noticing another problem. How could it… this wasn’t possible, was it? “This is not going to bode well with the company,” Sam continued to contemplate. Quorra felt her crotch. It was true. She crossed her legs instinctively.

”How could I need to pee again that fast??” she asked herself, bewildered. Sam turned to her and wondered, HAD she actually caused what had happened? Not on purpose, but…

Wth a little more thought, Sam asked, “What were you going to ask me by the restroom?”

TBC

Edited by ashnacamon
Name correction (see edit history)
4 hours ago, ashnacamon said:

Hey! This one went on longer than expected (no pun intended). If the original thread owner wants me to move these, I will. Just thought this would be a short one again and it wasn’t. Anyway, with minor edits only:

Quorra tap danced into the bathroom JUST in time. The meeting had gone on for much longer than expected, and her “bladder” had filled much faster than expected. Blimey, where had she been absorbing all this energy? 45 minute meetings were now a trial to the death if she wasn’t COMPLETELY empty beforehand (not just not feeling anything yet). Hopefully it wouldn’t get any worse. Door open, pants halfway down before door closed on its own, door locked, pants three quarters down as she finally started “peeing” just before hitting the seat. Oh, FORTRAN that felt sooo good, piss droning on for over a minute.

When she finally finished and flushed the toilet, though, she jumped a bit when loud yelling was heard through the wall, apparently in the adjacent men’s bathroom. Had they yelled because she had flushed the toilet? She thought she had done everything right, hadn’t she? Note to ask Sam.

Sam causally walked into the men’s room, aware that possibly all the urinals would be in use since he was last one out of the meeting. No matter, he wasn’t desperate, although it HAD gone on unusually long for the topic at hand. But meanwhile, when he turned the corner, he was treated first to the oddest array of groans and spattering sounds for a men’s room he had ever heard, and afterward the sight of all eight of the meaner, cockier members of the Dillinger staff lying haphazardly on the restroom floor, with said cocks free and wetting. A few other meeting attendees were also waiting in the entrance, wondering what to do. This hadn’t been the situation for long.

“Wha- WHAT happened?” he said aloud. Most of the men were already recovering from… whatever, and one was able to answer. 
“Sam, if this is you’re idea of a practical joke, it isn’t funny!” Sam was still confused.

”I have no idea what happened here,” he said flatly, although he was trying to guess.
At that moment, Quorra came out of the women’s room and said, “Umm, Sam? Can I ask you about so… W-what happened to you?” One of the victims had emerged from the men’s room, stained all over with pee. He pointed at her.

”You- you know something about this,” he said accusingly. Quorra looked terrified, and turned to Sam.

The two or three that had emerged from the restroom at this point turned to Sam. They were not happy.

”Uhh,” Sam said as he took Quorra’s hand, backing up, “can we talk?” Immediately, all involved parties broke into a sprint for the elevator. Quorra was much faster than the others, and reached it first, desperately pressing the… thingy. The doors finally opened just after Sam had arrived. Slipping inside, she began to press the button for the ground floor. Sam got in, and pressed the “close doors” button, but was immediately prompted to fight off an angry hand trying to get in. Quorra took over both buttons, and with only one reopening, the elevator doors finally closed.

“Man, I hit that guy in the face!” Sam said, but Quorra was noticing another problem. How could it… this wasn’t possible, was it? “This is not going to bode well with the company,” Sam continued to contemplate. Quorra felt her crotch. It was true. She crossed her legs instinctively.

”How could I need to pee again that fast??” she asked herself, bewildered. Sam turned to her and wondered, HAD she actually caused what had happened? Not on purpose, but…

Wth a little more thought, Sam asked, “What were you going to ask me by the restroom?”

TBC

Fanfic...of a fanfic.  Didn't see that coming.

9 hours ago, ashnacamon said:

TBC

So every time Quorra pees it releases electricity? This could be bad...