Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wet herself to leave work early

Wetting yourself at work is super embarrassing and stressful. It happened to me long time ago and people still remember that and tease me about that from time to time. It was a fear wetting. I was a novice at the time and made some expensive mistake. Boss called me to her office and yelled at me and I peed myself from nervousness and fear. I should go to the bathroom before that, but didn't have time and didn't dare to ask when I was told to come right away at her office to explain how could I make such a big mistake. I did go home early that day.

On 8/11/2021 at 5:25 PM, China Girl said:

By "hopped in the shower together" is that a euphemism for "fucked in the shower?". Because I'd be so aroused I'd have to do that, if I had my husband take off my pissed pants.

In the bathroom before/during the shower, then earlier the next morning before work 🙂

On 8/11/2021 at 5:37 PM, kalle2020 said:

Thanks for sharing this story, very well written! I sure would love to hear your other stories if you'd like to share them.

I will begin to draft up my second short story 😉