Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you leak or burst?

I've always been a leaker generally speaking. I'll lose a squirt or two and then the desperation recedes a bit and then a little later it comes back. Sometimes I can hold it sometimes I lose another squirt. And then this proceeds awhile. As time passes, the time between waves gets less and I leak more and more often. There have been sometimes I've leaked so much pee slowly it more or less looks like I burst in my jeans!

More occasionally, while I do not quite burst, I can't get much control back and just squirt a lot and nearly continuously for quite awhile until I'm quite wet. I don't really like when that happens as I enjoyed the continued desperation and trying to hold it between losing spurts of pee in my pants.

• 2 weeks later...

When I'm at my limit I don't really leak, but rather spurt. And those spurts get more frequent and longer. If it takes too long I'll burst but I can stop it after a while again. It's very rare that I empty my bladder completely by accident, but I'll be very wet before I manage to stop it. The only times I empty my bladder by accident is if I pee myself laughing. Then I lose all control.

Mainly just dribble pee out a bit at a time (which has only happened on planned holds, I never let myself reach that point otherwise). But after doing multiple wettings in the bathtub, sometimes if my bladder is particularly full and I sit in the bathtub with shorts or underwear on, my body recognizes that as a time to pee (similar to standing in front of a toilet for many people) and I lose control all at once. (With some effort I could hold it back... if I wanted to)