Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you leak or burst?

So I’m doing my first hold in what feels like forever, and normally if I feel like teasing my kink, I’ll let a little out when I can probably hold it. Since it’s been so long since I’ve done a proper hold, I’m about to find out if I’m a leaker or a burster

I figured I’d ask y’all: do you dribble pee out over time, or do you lose control all at once?

Update: currently leaking

[Edit: Now that urine currently isn’t flowing out of my body. Just found out that I leak, but once the small leaks start, a huge leak is on the way. When the big one ambushed me, I didn’t know if I’d be able to stop, and I didn’t want to leave a pee trail to the bathroom, so I stayed in place and let it happen. It bought me a few minutes, but my bladder is about to give in just a bit, so even the big leaks are very temporary relief.]

Edited by BleachBod (see edit history)

I used to be a leaker, but my last few holds made me question that. Last time I really tested my bladder limits, when I couldn't even stand up straight anymore without absurd amounts of pain, I still hadn't leaked the tiniest bit out, yet my muscles were already getting really tired and I knew that I didn't have much longer.

Maybe it depends on some outside factors? The amount of "exercise" your bladder had, if it's used to holding large amounts of pee and thus getting strengthend, same goes for the sphincter muscles? Maybe the amount of sleep you got beforehand plays a role, the mix of substances you consumed (seeing as caffeine for example is a diuretic stimulant that has numerous effects on the body), maybe even to some degree what you subconsciously want?

Am I leaker or a gusher?

It depends on a few factors. For years I’ve wished I could experience a sudden gush type of accident. If I held to the point of involuntary loss of control, then it would seem to come in a series of short bursts to the point I’d be wet but still have plenty of pee left in reserve.

However, since I’ve gotten older, I find I can be somewhere in the middle. From time to time, I now experience urge incontinence. This seems to be in situations where I wasn’t planning for it and it comes at inconvenient times. It’s kind of funny how you can wish for something, and then when you get it, you are not so sure anymore.

I once read there were two primary muscles that controlled the release of urine. I may be all wrong on this. But the first muscle was the more significant and the second being kind of secondary, at least for men. So, if you leaked past the first then it would be more difficult to hold back with the second. Again, I don’t know if this is true, but it seems to make sense for me. In more recent times I’ve noticed that when I am trying to hold on and get somewhere to more convenient, I have soaked the front of my briefs without even realizing it, or at least it was much more than the dribble I thought it to be.

I like to go for long walks, and where I live there can be lots of people about, and the secluded opportunities can be scarce too. This can be a challenge when it is cool/cold out. A few years ago, I did experience that gusher I always wanted. I was one the home stretch and needed to pee badly. There was a guy walking in the opposite direction on the path to me and I did not want to wet in front of him. Try as I might, a leak came, then another, then a spurt, then another, and before I knew it, I could not stop. I also did not want to walk into my house with everyone home and in drenched pants. I was wearing full length navy track pants and I ended up soaked down both legs. For me that was the involuntary gusher I always wanted to experience.

I have changed with age so that once I leak I can't hold on long until I gush hard. Now from first leak fo;;owed by a big spurt is only a matter of a few minutes . Then to wetting my pants is about 20 minutes. 

But , I used to do deliberate holds  until I couldn't sitting right here. Once I was desperate enough to need to squeeze myself I had about an hour of squirming and squeezing before I started leaking. The more my pee felt like it was going to come out the tighter I squeezed, as I really love that sensation. Once I started leaking I continued squeezing myself continuing to force my bursting bladder shut. I could leak and spurt for as long as two hours, by which time my crotch and legs were wet to my knees. I enjoy the feeling of wet pants and being very desperate, occasionally losing control briefly even more. Once I got to that point , I believed I had uncontrollably wet my pants I let go causing a huge puddle on the kitchen floor. 

For me it's slow leaks, the last one just going on and on as my muscles are by now too tired to keep going. I kinda wish I could burst; one time years ago when I did, it was just an amazing feeling of having it all gush down my legs as the wetness spread so fast! I wish all my accidents (well, waking ones) were like that.

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)

Burst. When I've had legit accidents it's been a burst - it's the shock of a sudden urge that makes it impossible to stop. There's a physiology reason for it. The bladder spasms. It's the root cause of all urge incontinence/OAB issues.  

There is a difference between how it feels when you experience an urge and when your bladder fills naturally over a period of time. That would be the situation that would result in a slow leak, although it's my theory that a slow leak is actually you giving up. The pain becomes too much and you start to let go, but the body resists it for a time. So, a little comes out until you realize that there's little point and you let go.

I’ve only ever done two holds for the purpose of wetting my pants, and then I only ever had small leaks until I gave up and let go. The biggest leaks took maybe two-three seconds to get under control? 
This would have been rapid desperation type situations in a controlled setting at home. In normal situations, out and about, I have never experienced desperation to the point of losing control, and I’ve never had a true gushing, uncontrollable accident as an adult. 

I can hold it for hours long and put up with some pain holding it. I just feel the pressure against my bladder holding it. I dont have a problem holding if example water.

Its when coffee, tea or beer example there the worst to hold  and really make it hard to hold. Its only after  holding it for hours I do start to bursting holding it. When I start to feel pain holding it try to find a rest room right away.

I'm a leaker myself. When I'm very desperate to go pee, I sometimes find that I have little uncontrollable leaks and dribbles. At first, I dribble enough to get my panties wet, but they start getting more and more. Eventually I start "spurting", where I let out leaks that last like 2 seconds. It's not long from there that I just start fully wetting my pants.

I actually find I have different 'settings' where my bladder voids itself differently depending what I'm doing. If I'm in public, I usually hold well past the uncomfortable stage staying completely dry. Then I feel finally like I can't cope anymore and it's about to burst out, but a strong leak happens instead, lasting just a second or two. Then the second leak will be the whole thing bursting out and gushing everywhere, but about 20 mins later with little prior warning.

If I'm in public but on a bus with no leg room to move, I start leaking slowly. I feel as if I'm probably just gonna end up slowly peeing myself but what usually happens in that 'setting' is that I'll leak for a while then I'll suddenly feel like the whole lot is gonna burst out at a steady pace - and it does, without control.

The worst thing I can do even when I mildly have to go is go shopping. I walk in to a fashion shop or supermarket and I have to keep walking around. I can't even stop where I want to because the second something catches my eye and I start to focus on it, without ANY warning, a dribble just violently forces itself out. Exciting yet scary!

But say I'm at home, no matter what I tell myself, I know the bathroom is always physically accessible. I will get desperate to bursting level with some things but will always end up leaking a lot first, eventually just slowly wetting myself steadily. I'll likely be unable to compose myself in the same way as if I was in public, right from the start. So I'll be sitting around wiggling around in my seat or standing there shaking my legs even when it's not that urgent. Eventually I'll just start dribbling and leaking and I'll hold it far past the pain that I actually start to feel sick so I just give up and let it out, making a genuine accident rare.

They are possible around the house, though. I just have to do something that requires both hands and a lot of focus and suddenly it comes out by itself. Looking in the fridge or washing the dishes is a good one.

I’ve always been a leaker. Once the first leak has sprung, I have maybe 20 minutes until another one. Then the intervals get much shorter usually. Like 5 minutes apart. Eventually it’ll look like I burst just from leaks.

I’ve never actually burst from holding but I’ve never done a hold to my limit with alcohol or caffeine involved so I’m sure that could definitely change the end result too.